Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Dev-Durga smiley42♥️ I love them soooo much

Dev's love for Nitya Dev-Nitya's friendship flashbacks Durga falling for Dev n Dev finally realising that Durga is his Nitya Everything about them was perfect ❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

Dev-Durga smiley42♥️ I love them soooo much

Dev's love for Nitya Dev-Nitya's friendship flashbacks Durga falling for Dev n Dev finally realising that Durga is his Nitya Everything about them was perfect ❤️

the vibes and set up was so good smiley42Eventhough the show rushed the ending but they gave quality content 😁 my fav scene was durga's intro dance and dil ko dukhana kise kehthe hai smiley36

https://youtu.be/k6R5xt1SkfQ?si=gYmgZtBYZwRkTXsX

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

the vibes and set up was so good smiley42Eventhough the show rushed the ending but they gave quality content 😁 my fav scene was durga's intro dance and dil ko dukhana kise kehthe hai smiley36

https://youtu.be/k6R5xt1SkfQ?si=gYmgZtBYZwRkTXsX

True

The ending was not up to the mark But the best thing was all the culprits n everyone who did crimes were punished Durga the FL was never unnecessarily mahaan towards anyone not even Dev her best friend Her tashan with Sakshi Goenka was the highlight n all the villains vamps had their own story character arc for why they are so bad Even someone like akash had a tragic past I never expected that twist

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

True

The ending was not up to the mark But the best thing was all the culprits n everyone who did crimes were punished Durga the FL was never unnecessarily mahaan towards anyone not even Dev her best friend Her tashan with Sakshi Goenka was the highlight n all the villains vamps had their own story character arc for why they are so bad Even someone like akash had a tragic past I never expected that twist

dr dayal and durga and that step son of sakshi was so good until the end. The sakshi goenka bhi was so good as evil women who can go to any extent to paper her son. I loved all characters in that show.