Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

What i feel amazing is that while Madhav is the wrong one to not disclose about the divorce thing, Armaan concealing about the deal by Abhira and Kaveri, especially with Vidya , is not even talked about.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly... from armaan's pov for his maasa there is nothing wrong when he asked madhav to return. Madhav's pov, he can't leave abhira alone, if he does she will leave city. From abhira fans pov, madhav is her emotional support.

Sab apne apne perspective ka difference hain, har koi sahi lagega & galat bhi lagegasmiley39

Madhav being there for Abhira isn't the issue at all and wo point of view galat bilkul nahi hai.. he is giving her the support she needs and he's doing right by her.. problem sirf yeh Hai atleast for me, that in doing right by one, he's doing wrong any another..

He is choosing to stay by Abhira, teekh Hai, but Armaan se baat tho karlo bhai... Guide the boy like you think you are guiding the girl but you aren't na!! You are supporting her, but you're also keeping her in the dark about something that might come at her as a huge blow later..

You don't want to leave Abhira, that's okay.. but swing past PH , have a conversation with Vidya and tell her what U want.. did U do that??

All I'm saying is from Madhav's point of view he's right in one but he's wrong in many other things!!! It's not the same for Vidya or Armaan! And I'm not bringing Abhira into this equation at all!!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

He knew nothing about Armaan and Roohi . So his love for one bahu and indifference for the other is so unbelievable. He doesn't care about his sons at all. He blames vidhya for his failed relationship and hold grudges against maasa for his messed up life. He doesn't hold himself for anything happening in his life .

Now he is self appointed guardian of Abhira and complicating her life by bringing her to poddar house. 😡

leave bahus aside he has no rista properly with his own sons or wife. And he is dancing in zidd why not your mom come to that house or why not she chose me against masa. Means a blind trust on him who has not given anything properly. Is he is 30 to go on zidd to make Vidya run after him in love and shout ilu. Is he having booth on head to do all these at this time. Support abhira is good which none is opposing. Keeping abhira as priority against all relations and making Vidya to chose him so that masa will have to accept abhira. This zabardasti acceptance won't work any day. It should be through heart. Even today dadi vs abhira in front of house started. So every day fights which will challenge arman and family is perfectly shown and promo is another challenge. Poddar firms ko hiladungi jus thali mein khate hi usi mein thukna. Destroying poddars means what does she want to hold aa bahu there staying in ph house as ar wife or eating on madhav food. Is there any sense in that promo.
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Quote"Even today, he would have been sad for abhira but would not have done anything for her if madhav returned alone"

I don't think this point is correct.. Even last time with everything going on Ar was shown as ignorant or not probing enough to find Ab state.. Never that he would not have helped if he knew her state. He believed Ab words first that she got a raise and a better place to stay. Later when he figured out about job, based on Ab performance and his recommendations, he was sure she would have got it. When he figured out why she came as wedding planner, he sent money directly to Kipling uncle knowing Ab would never accept it.

So considering where he is now, he would have definitely tried to help Ab.. And also equally definitely Ab would not have accepted his help if she knows he was helping.. Hence the point is moot..

Ab woh help bhi Kare , care bhi kare , dhyan bhi de , emotional support bhi de , ruhi se nafrat kare toh bhai woh I love you hi kyun na bol deta ?

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

What i feel amazing is that while Madhav is the wrong one to not disclose about the divorce thing, Armaan concealing about the deal by Abhira and Kaveri, especially with Vidya , is not even talked about.

Except Mannu meenu family sabka apna apna share of mess hai...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wohi toh, armaan madhav needs to have a long meaningful conversation. Armaan must inform him what he expects from his regarding vidya & madhav must let him know his expectation regarding armaan abhira relationship & then both work to mend their shaadi.

Idhar koi kisi se baat hi nahi karta 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I completely agree..... Ab is currently not in a position to accept any support from Ar.. Emotional or financial or otherwise...

I for one was happy to see that Ab is having someone's support now and that she has accepted it kind of whole heartedly... But i had a problem with Madhav's lack of understanding or guidance for Ar as I had mentioned earlier which he could have shown even while staying with Ab.. I can also not fault Ar for asking Madhav to come back seeing Vidyas situation yesterday and as someone who has been led to believe that he was the cause of his parents issues and since Ab relationship with PH is through him, current estrangement is also indirectly considered due to him.....

Ar at mandap or after mandap also declaring that he would not return without Ab even Vi was against it was him prioritising himself and Ab over Vi.. Him asking Madhav to return would have been prioritising Vi over himself and Ab... It is a balance that he will have to do if he want both Ab and his family.. Till the time the family do not make it a test for him everyday and Madhav has a huge part to play there..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago

I don’t even want to discuss about the precap before it plays and sure KV in her ego might have started another drama , so nothing wrong in Abhira challenging that old egoistic KV, she doesn’t care about her own children’s or grand children, she loves her ego above everything,why blame Abhira for everything she is not even involved..just for the sake of blaming. She is not even staying in PH so how’s she even eating their khana? She is living in the ou house just for M&V and not for her. Ak died saving M&V’s son’s life so nothing can really compensate that ,it’s should be KV and V who should be thankful to Abhira n her mom for saving their beta. But only M being sensible to help Abhira when needed and as well as helping his son to get his true love.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Madhav being there for Abhira isn't the issue at all and wo point of view galat bilkul nahi hai.. he is giving her the support she needs and he's doing right by her.. problem sirf yeh Hai atleast for me, that in doing right by one, he's doing wrong any another..

He is choosing to stay by Abhira, teekh Hai, but Armaan se baat tho karlo bhai... Guide the boy like you think you are guiding the girl but you aren't na!! You are supporting her, but you're also keeping her in the dark about something that might come at her as a huge blow later..

You don't want to leave Abhira, that's okay.. but swing past PH , have a conversation with Vidya and tell her what U want.. did U do that??

All I'm saying is from Madhav's point of view he's right in one but he's wrong in many other things!!! It's not the same for Vidya or Armaan! And I'm not bringing Abhira into this equation at all!!

Finally makers atleast took a Middleway for this dragfest...Ruhi ki language me bola toh beech ka rasta smiley37...Rose garden se aaya but Poddar house me entry bhi nahi diya...smiley36...isse Armaan and Team Abhimaan khush bhi hogaya ,Abhira bhi zyada hypocritical nahi nikla, Ghamandi budiya aur unke pyaare jamaisa &family (except krish)ka bp bhi badgaya,,Vidya Mata ki ott drama ki toda pause bhi lag gaya.. Dadisa ka puppet unke haath se nikal rah hai ...She herself admitted she is not a human smiley37..Fufa ka fear is the real comic relief smiley37

Today's episode executed well in all perspective...Aaj koi galat bhi nahi laga but totally sahi bhi nahi laga...After a long time Madhav said something sensible Today...Seems Vidya will flip at the end becoz that Chaukat Paar karna dialogue is echoed....

Window scene and smoke scene was so good the music ,cinematography smiley27...Armaan dream me bohot aage nikal rah hai smiley37

All round Today's episode was so entertaining with drama ..No bts of today's episode was a plus point also ...But the makers choose to telecast this episode at final day smiley44

Edited by Visszz - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree!!!

I was just saying about madhav abhira bond they are showing in the show. Makers are highlighting it way too much, but that doesn't make him 100% flawless. From vidya's pov, he is not a good husband, which is also not wrong.

At this moment, we can't say who is completely right or wrong. Kisi ke saath sahi karne ke chakkar mein almost every character kisi aur ke saath galat kar raha hain 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️