Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What's wrong if madhav wants to support abhira, it could be as respect to akshara who saved his son. Armaan should be guilty if he asks madhav to leave abhira because first he knows what happened to her last time, he had those dialogues with vidya yesterday, & second, he must feel guilt because of akshara. Armaan ko yeh sochna chahiye tha if he had forgotten it, let his dad do that for him. Mskers are clearly showing abhira considering him equal to her papa & today even gave parallel scene to her mumma,they are nowhere in a mood to show madhav wrong by supporting her, ab hume acha lage ya na lage.

At no point did I say Madhav was wrong in supporting Abhira ..all I said was he did not have to abandon his family for the same ..rest I don’t think bringing Akshara into this equation is fair even ..if anybody owes Akshara, it is Armaan ..he can and has to make sure Abhira has a good life and protect her from his own family ..but expecting Madhav to go and babysit Abhira at the cost of Vidya is plain ridiculous ..shame on Armaan if he expects his father to settle his debts

I remember last time when abhira was alone lot many people asked someone as a support for her so if makers are giving madhav for her support, then problem kya hain???

I don't think he will walk out of his family for abhira, though I have seen many kps here, about them out & restarting their lives.i dont think, Abhira herself won't agree to it. Regarding trust building as I told, I don't know what makers are planning, itna kuch kiye hain toh aage ka bhi socha hoga.

response in bold ..baaki we have very different points of view to this ..I don’t even want Abhira at Poddar House ..staying at somebody’s outhouse, just because their son wants her there, and then issuing challenges about shaking the foundations of their family is plain distasteful …Kaveri is a vile, manipulative woman ..I don’t think her words can be used as an excuse for Abhira to behave this way ..the writing sucks overall ..that’s my opinion ..have lost interest in the show in the last ten days ..not sure how much longer I’ll bother to follow now ..
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

All of this is great except that as a show no one is invested in the trust building and romantic story of the parents of the leads smiley36

They've got KP being played by someone as strong as Anita Raaj so in order to give her a fleshed out character, they are bringing in these extra side stories.. I'm all for these guys to solve their issues but the way they have decided to handle Armaan and Abhira through all this is what is not sitting well.. Armaan doesn't need a reason to be invested.. but to drag Abhira through this for his reasons and keeping her in the dark about such a big truth of her life is absolutely no way for building trust or any relationship..

And honestly for a consistent Rishta watcher like me it's easy to tune in and out of weird tracks and not be perturbed by it but the truth is that they have now been building up to tracks well only to give it mundane and illogical ends! Abhira ko PH laane ke there could have been better ways than this!

they know how to start an illogical track but can't end properly. This is what's happening from krishna track in s2. They wanted to prove her as kairas lost beti but trp can't support so made her an adopted one. Issue is they can't wait for rise in trps from then as every track was lasted for 2,3 weeks whereas it's 2,3 months before it.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quote"Even today, he would have been sad for abhira but would not have done anything for her if madhav returned alone"

I don't think this point is correct.. Even last time with everything going on Ar was shown as ignorant or not probing enough to find Ab state.. Never that he would not have helped if he knew her state. He believed Ab words first that she got a raise and a better place to stay. Later when he figured out about job, based on Ab performance and his recommendations, he was sure she would have got it. When he figured out why she came as wedding planner, he sent money directly to Kipling uncle knowing Ab would never accept it.

So considering where he is now, he would have definitely tried to help Ab.. And also equally definitely Ab would not have accepted his help if she knows he was helping.. Hence the point is moot..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

response in bold ..baaki we have very different points of view to this ..I don’t even want Abhira at Poddar House ..staying at somebody’s outhouse, just because their son wants her there, and then issuing challenges about shaking the foundations of their family is plain distasteful …Kaveri is a vile, manipulative woman ..I don’t think her words can be used as an excuse for Abhira to behave this way ..the writing sucks overall ..that’s my opinion ..have lost interest in the show in the last ten days ..not sure how much longer I’ll bother to follow now ..

Armaan doesnt even realise or I doubt even remember akshara, toh kaahe ka shamesmiley36. I mentioned akshara, because abhira lost her, so if one of his parents is acting like a guardian to her, then we can see that only as makers way of tallying things. Especially when abhira has dialogues like - mumma ne aapko mere paas bheja (i don't remember it properly)

Even I don't want abhira at outhouse, but kya kare leads hain, armaan won't go & stay at rose garden toh abhira ko hi wapas laana padega. Yehi toh kal mein bol rahi thi, unke hi outhouse mein rehkar unki firm hilayegi ab abhirasmiley36. Hopefully episode mein dialogues change honge.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So considering where he is now, he would have definitely tried to help Ab.. And also equally definitely Ab would not have accepted his help if she knows he was helping.. Hence the point is moot..

My point here was not helping her financially, it was about emotional support, which madhav gives abhira right now. Will armaan be able to support her like what madhav does???

Even if he tries to help financially, abhira would have denied it if she gets to know it's from armaan. So, how exactly that would have helped abhira?? Ulta dono hi helpless feel karte

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

madhav is proven wrong any day as they prefer their yashoda maa in any season. Swarna even after lying shubham dead in birth is given that respect as she chose kartik above her son. Same for ruhis dida. When the father rejected the kid the second woman chose her to rise the kid keeping a letter and she fulfilled it thru her own son taking the kid in hands. Step relations from mom side are always given highest priority in this show. I prefer Vidya over madhav in this issue. Madhav destroyed his own shadis with two women can't mend anything instead doing justice for just born bahu beti. Rohit dead he has no fbs Or emotions there. Simply dancing around Vidya to show masa wrong. Like you said gangor time both were learning and leaning each other. He did destroy it again by saying puski reason. A kid has all rights to know about his biological parent and tell them in a way to accept both bio parents. Why did they not show anything or keep him in facade.

He knew nothing about Armaan and Roohi . So his love for one bahu and indifference for the other is so unbelievable. He doesn't care about his sons at all. He blames vidhya for his failed relationship and hold grudges against maasa for his messed up life. He doesn't hold himself for anything happening in his life .

Now he is self appointed guardian of Abhira and complicating her life by bringing her to poddar house. 😡

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold he knew Ruhi was Vidya’s choice and it would make her happy if he married her ..he almost did ..but finally dumped her at the mantap I don’t think there can be anything bigger than that really..braving family and societal pressure and choosing to prioritise your own needs is a huge step in itself ..not debating about the right and wrong of it ..but it seems that the enormity of that step is being undervalued in terms of how much Armaan has evolved ..he even said this is the convo two days ago ..he went ahead with the wedding only because it would make her happy ..till he decided he couldn’t of course

I didn’t see anything wrong in Armaan asking M to come back for V , he have some responsibilities towards V and that family which he cannot ignore .only 2 days back V said though her husband and younger son not there for her she have Armaan. V is not egoistic like KV and once Abhira edplainer how Armaan suffered all his life she understood and started loving him genuinely .It’s a different thing that Vidya is dumbo and keeps flipping acting as if she can’t live without M on even days ,removes, throws MS on odd days. It can sound dumb but Armaan only went a head with the marriage for V’s happiness but still dumped Ruhi at Mandap as his love for Abhira over powered him everything else.
Though Abhira can take care of herself alone ,at this moment she definitely needs someone beside to guide her ,to share her pain ,she is acting happy outside but we know how shattered she is from inside. so Madhav isn’t completely wrong too for wanting to stay with Abhira and he also clearly said V to decide who her priority is,so the ball is in V’s hand and I feel by the end of this track she will chose M over KV.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan doesnt even realise or I doubt even remember akshara, toh kaahe ka shamesmiley36. I mentioned akshara, because abhira lost her, so if one of his parents is acting like a guardian to her, then we can see that only as makers way of tallying things. Especially when abhira has dialogues like - mumma ne aapko mere paas bheja (i don't remember it properly)

Even I don't want abhira at outhouse, but kya kare leads hain, armaan won't go & stay at rose garden toh abhira ko hi wapas laana padega. Yehi toh kal mein bol rahi thi, unke hi outhouse mein rehkar unki firm hilayegi ab abhirasmiley36. Hopefully episode mein dialogues change honge.

@bold see I think Abhira is no longer the responsibility that Akshara entrusted to him..for him, she is his ex-wife, the woman he loves, and the one he did terrible wrong to coming under the manipulation of his family ..he feels huge guilt towards Abhira and rightfully so..he will want to do his best to protect Abhira and make sure all is well with her irrespective of any debt he owes Akshara …my only problem is Madhav suddenly deciding that he needs to discharge his son’s debt to Akshara, assuming he is even thinking that, but he feels no sense of obligation towards Vidya for having brought up Armaan with love and care ..he is behaving like as if he is doing her a favour by going back to the house when basic decency demands that he resolve his conflict with Vidya one way or the other ..also, like I already said, his interference and involvement in this Armaan-Abhira conflict is something that’s not working for me ..

@red you did..good to see hamare connection barkarar hai smiley31

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Exactly... from armaan's pov for his maasa there is nothing wrong when he asked madhav to return. Madhav's pov, he can't leave abhira alone, if he does she will leave city. From abhira fans pov, madhav is her emotional support.

Sab apne apne perspective ka difference hain, har koi sahi lagega & galat bhi lagegasmiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

"my only problem is Madhav suddenly deciding that he needs to discharge his son’s debt to Akshara, assuming he is even thinking that". Areey comparing him with akshara, is what I did, don't think in recent episodes he made any such remark. Aaj jaise they showed madhav abhira scenes similar to akshara abhira, toh mujhe aise laga jaise makers are trying to fit in abhira's parents in him. And woh noodles waale fb dekhke laga ke she lost akshara for armaan, so if his dad is there for her now, it's like a poetic justice.

Baaki vidya ke saath madhav kya kar raha hain, iska mujhe koi idea nahi, kabhi lagta hain vidya sahi hain, kabhi lagta hain madhav sahi hain. Kise pata kya hi dikhayenge aagesmiley39

Yeh connection itni jaldi nahi tutegi smiley31, woh bhi madhav ke wajah sesmiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago