Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Might be makers doesn't want to leave abhira alone, so they gave madhav as her support with the reason that she will leave the city if madhav returns alone. Waise bhi if she is not linked with anyone in the house who will they justify her stay at poddar house or even outhouse. We know leads needs to be in the same frame & this time madhav is the medium to keep them together in & around poddar house. They have already used her returning for madhav vidya patch, her returning as a part of her job, ab wapas aane ja kya bahana banayenge toh madhav leke aaye this is the narrative this time.

And regarding vidya & his duty as a husband, agar woh khud se sab kuch karne lage toh fl kisko lecture degi??? Ab he has returned, vidya knows it & also aware why is staying at outhouse. He took his first step let's see now what vidya does.

@bold: what made you say this. Till now we have never seen him going against vidya except at mandap, but there also he had fb of vidya saying, she is happy with his happiness. Toh he went ahead with his love for abhira. Ab trust & how they will get back together, makers hi jaante hain, kuch plan kiya hoga, might be madhav's past will be an eye opener for both or armaan's methods of reuniting his parents might force abhira to give him a chance, hone ko kuch bhi ho sakta hain itv meinsmiley36

@bold he knew Ruhi was Vidya’s choice and it would make her happy if he married her ..he almost did ..but finally dumped her at the mantap I don’t think there can be anything bigger than that really..braving family and societal pressure and choosing to prioritise your own needs is a huge step in itself ..not debating about the right and wrong of it ..but it seems that the enormity of that step is being undervalued in terms of how much Armaan has evolved ..he even said this is the convo two days ago ..he went ahead with the wedding only because it would make her happy ..till he decided he couldn’t of course
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Madhav said all the right things today

Vidya still with her pikachu face…..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold he knew Ruhi was Vidya’s chocoe and it would make her happy if he married her ..he almost did ..but finally dumped her at the mantap I think there can be anything bigger than that really..braving family and societal pressure and choosing to prioritise your own needs is a huge step in itself ..not debating about the right and wrong of it ..but it seems that the enormity of that step is being undervalued in terms of how much Armaan has evolved

as abhira is not trusting him back he kept calm gave her time. If she says yes it's his duty to manavo dadi and Vidya again. Vidya didn't say yes to abhira once she told woh ziddi hi self-esteem jyada hi she can't help him. Another time she kept calm. But dadi is main there. She will accept only when that no divorce truth is out. So they kept it for last straw.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhav ka pyaar Sanjay

Kv ka pyaar Sanjay

Kaajal ka bhi pyaar Sanjay

Uff.... Ye.. Sanjay😃😃 Ar and his green eyes are nothing in front of Sanjay😃

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

@bold he knew Ruhi was Vidya’s choice and it would make her happy if he married her ..he almost did ..but finally dumped her at the mantap I don’t think there can be anything bigger than that really..braving family and societal pressure and choosing to prioritise your own needs is a huge step in itself ..not debating about the right and wrong of it ..but it seems that the enormity of that step is being undervalued in terms of how much Armaan has evolved ..he even said this is the convo two days ago ..he went ahead with the wedding only because it would make her happy ..till he decided he couldn’t of course

this will happen if madhav dies in chakkar of shivani and blames on abhira and ar keeps calm not supporting her. Old swarna manju coming into action for the separation ml choosing mom over the fl there the ram ran was shubham and Neil who were bhabhi bhabhi bhabhi here beti beti beti
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ofcourse him calling off his shaadi at mandap was a huge thing & that too coming from a guy like armaan. But still we can't neglect the fact that he went till mandap for vidya & even before calling off the wedding he had an fb of vidya saying her happiness is seeing him happy, toh he chose his happiness, he might have thought vidya bhi maan jayegi as she wants his happiness, else woh fb kyun dikhate.

I'm not saying he must choose between his maasa & abhira, but there must be a middle ground to handle the situation. Like today he went & talked to madhav for his maasa knowing abhira will be alone again, which he acknowledged in his monologue.

Before vidya madhav Or armaan abhira, I want armaan madhav to talk about what they want from each other. It can solve entire issue, else if the couples sit for talk, it will be a never ending loop.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as abhira is not trusting him back he kept calm gave her time. If she says yes it's his duty to manavo dadi and Vidya again. Vidya didn't say yes to abhira once she told woh ziddi hi self-esteem jyada hi she can't help him. Another time she kept calm. But dadi is main there. She will accept only when that no divorce truth is out. So they kept it for last straw.

This can happen, vidya madhav will miraculously sort out their issues with the help of abhira (shayad armaan bhi), she gets to know about dadi abhira deal, talks with dadi for armaan abhira marriage, dadi as usual rejects & then divorce truth out.

But then sanjay out honge ya nahi, yeh dekhna hain mujhesmiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vi watching from the door while Madhav leaves on his bike and the eye lock...

Literally no one appreciated the angst that the makers were trying to serve

😃😃😃

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bold I think this is very unfair ..is Abhira a child that Madhav has to be babysit her? Does he not have any responsibility towards the woman he married and had a child with, and who raised his love child too? Armaan wants his father to respect his mother and I don’t think that’s too much of an ask..and unless there are very specific and ugly triggers, I don’t see Armaan dumping Abhira for Vidya ..and anyway Abhira has already dumped him ..so what is the guarantee that she won’t dump him the next time there is a misunderstanding because there is a trust deficit already? How is Madhav planning to address all this ? And Madhav as a relationship coach has to be the greatest joke ever 🤷🏻‍♀️ @ red Armaan ki saare problems ka jad yeh hai smiley7

Honestly the more straightforward and sensible way would have been for Madhav to tell atleast Abhira about the divorce papers like he had originally planned when he called her.. even if I buy the argument that he stopped himself at the time after listening to the doctors, I still don't get why he didn't tell her atleast now when she has managed to convince him to return to the PH compound! What would have been the worst to happen? Abhira would have insisted on a divorce but so what?? Building trust doesn't warrant the couple to be married.. they could have separated, built trust and eventually gotten married again!

And I sure as hell don't get why Madhav can't have an individual confrontation with KP and Phuphasa to out him to her atleast?? This whole DP drama is a mess and it's a crime!! Madhav should have done better as a policeman!

As for babysitting Abhira, I have nothing more to say! Lol!! His apparent fear that if he left, she would leave and go back to Mussoorie has sort of theoretically answered the questions even if there's no logic to it.. smiley44

Madhav as a husband, he got a few good lines today but I'd still ask why he didn't ask these questions of her much much earlier.. surely the mother of his children needed to have been given some leeway and patience to come to terms with his announcement of never being able to give her love 2 days into their wedding! Had he given her any reassurance? We don't know all that yet and we will likely not know too! Armaan (and Rohit) has obviously not seen much of Madhav around growing up and hence he rightly asked the questions to Madhav about his priorities for his wife yesterday.

Anyway! Armaan is unlikely to let go of Abhira for anyone according to me and Vidya also isn't looking like she's going to ask that if him.. She did tell him where she stands wrt Abhira but she won't ask him to choose between her or Abhira!

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

This can happen, vidya madhav will miraculously sort out their issues with the help of abhira (shayad armaan bhi), she gets to know about dadi abhira deal, talks with dadi for armaan abhira marriage, dadi as usual rejects & then divorce truth out.

But then sanjay out honge ya nahi, yeh dekhna hain mujhesmiley36

dadis deal to abhira is unknown to family except arman. Vidya flips there only to unite them. But any how it won't last long we can sense it. These external forces will always be hurdle.