Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

so Armaan should now be punished for Vidya being in Kaveri’s clutches ? And how is Armaan expected to prove himself ? There have to be quantifiable and realisable goals ..this vague he must do this and he must do that is just pointless ..and stopping the divorce truth from coming out is effectively breaking the law …and covering up a criminal act …🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think it's about armaan getting punished, pehle ka I can't say anything, as madhav himself told he was trying to build trust between couples keeping them separate (logic, patli gali se bhaag gaya), but even in today's episode, armaan was okay with abhira being alone if that makes his maasa happy. So no guarantee vidya will not ask him to throw abhira away to please dadi, in future. Armaan might not get back with ruhi Or any other women but he might not be with abhira also.

Divorce kyun hide kar rahe hain, mujhe nahi pata. Only hope is that kuch dhamaka hoga considering how armaan's past revelation was, & ruhi was made victim, I genuinely hope, iss truth se uska muhh thoda bandh karenge when/if she/goenkas accuses abhira for coming in between her khushi & her.

Armaan se kya expectation hain nahi yeh bhi mujhe nahi pata, shayad to lessen his romeo giri a bitsmiley36, & it seems madhav has high expectations from his son, my reaction wassmiley3, when madhav in his monologue told be ready for further test, Tu mera beta hain, haar nahi maan saktasmiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah it is going like kaira .. if DKP is saving money by reusing the old OST .. they are ok .. because they are copyrighted by them .. if they keep it in public memory .. it also boosts people to watch their older episodes
They have good songs .. badhai ho badhai

dil se bandhi ek dor was Akshara naitik song . It was used by subsequent generations.. even son chidiya was Akshara n Maheshwari song .

when they are paying to play arijit Singh ke songs on tv .. why will they not use what they already own

legacy songs play for all seasons it's common. But these couple should get their own ost instead of kairana. Characters are different they are not similar esp arman. To set their own mark in story they need not play old ost because kaira story is different and they had their benchmark.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quote"I wish ye log koyi male bestie ko dikhaye.. I am done with Ar's dream man era🤣🤣...Mujhe jealous man bhi dekhna hain"

Ar ( or more specifically Rohit) ko leke thoda zyaada lalchi tho nahin ban rahi ho.. Bechaare ko ek mood mein settle hone keliye thoda time to de do..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

For some reason, I like this outhouse setup. Its like a neighborhood love story💖. Angust is also serving good. Looking forward for abhimaan scenes now. I have night walk while talking, eating at a daba, having a deep conversation under stars type scenes in my wish list for abhimaan 💖. Don't know they will serve it or not. But if they will, that will be amazing 🤩

Yeah itna bada outhouse hai .. it’s like a neighbour wala love story .. which is cute as both are single 😂😂

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Quote"I wish ye log koyi male bestie ko dikhaye.. I am done with Ar's dream man era🤣🤣..."

Ar ( or more specifically Rohit) ko leke thoda zyaada lalchi tho nahin ban rahi ho.. Bechaare ko ek mood mein settle hone keliye thoda time to de do..

Haa... Thats right.. Rohit is doing it soo perfectly that I want to see every shade of his lover boy era😂😂I am sorry I cant help it🥲🥲
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I don't think it's about armaan getting punished, pehle ka I can't say anything, as madhav himself told he was trying to build trust between couples keeping them separate (logic, patli gali se bhaag gaya), but even in today's episode, armaan was okay with abhira being alone if that makes his maasa happy. So no guarantee vidya will not ask him to throw abhira away to please dadi, in futurey. Armaan might not get back with ruhi Or any other women but he might not be with abhira also.

Divorce kyun hide kar rahe hain, mujhe nahi pata. Only hope is that kuch dhamaka hoga considering how armaan's past revelation was, & ruhi was made victim, I genuinely hope, iss truth se uska muhh thoda bandh karenge when/if she/goenkas accuses abhira for coming in between her khushi & her.

Armaan se kya expectation hain nahi yeh bhi mujhe nahi pata, shayad to lessen his romeo giri a bitsmiley36, & it seems madhav has high expectations from his son, my reaction wassmiley3, when madhav in his monologue told be ready for further test, Tu mera beta hain, haar nahi maan saktasmiley36

@bold I think this is very unfair ..is Abhira a child that Madhav has to be babysit her? Does he not have any responsibility towards the woman he married and had a child with, and who raised his love child too? Armaan wants his father to respect his mother and I don’t think that’s too much of an ask..and unless there are very specific and ugly triggers, I don’t see Armaan dumping Abhira for Vidya ..and anyway Abhira has already dumped him ..so what is the guarantee that she won’t dump him the next time there is a misunderstanding because there is a trust deficit already? How is Madhav planning to address all this ? And Madhav as a relationship coach has to be the greatest joke ever 🤷🏻‍♀️ @ red Armaan ki saare problems ka jad yeh hai smiley7
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today khushboomaan did not make an appearance.. But compensated with the equally dramebaaz taali act😃

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

divorce or no divorce is not issue. Aa ar stopped shadi with his love, he has to stand for his love against the family. So madhav won't tell it as it's unnecessary and knows both are in love. But he needs his son to stand for her and give that respect wo falling prey for dadi Or vidyas manipulation. If madhav didn't come, ar could have gone to vidya maa saw her hand burnt and do dance on madhav. So instead he stopped it getting abhira with him danced on all. It's all tit for tat. How they manipulated in zidd he is showing mirror. All characters are looking like dance dance bajavo band band types.

See does keeping apart solve the problems in pH.never in anyday .. life is a test and we have to prove every day .to prove love they have to stay and give a chance let them face the consequences .. interference third person always brings more mess and misunderstanding .both Arman nd abhira lack trust . Madhav and Vidya is biggest example they allowed others interference into their marriage ... They never had gud relationship .. firstly madhav should talk to her if they continue to have relationship or not ..too much melodrama by oldies .. first sort the differences ... His showing love abhira out of the context

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold I think this is very unfair ..is Abhira a child that Madhav has to be babysit her? Does he not have any responsibility towards the woman he married and had a child with, and who raised his love child too? Armaan wants his father to respect his mother and I don’t think that’s too much of an ask..and unless there are very specific and ugly triggers, I don’t see Armaan dumping Abhira for Vidya ..and anyway Abhira has already dumped him ..so what is the guarantee that she won’t dump him the next time there is a misunderstanding because there is a trust deficit already? How is Madhav planning to address all this ? And Madhav as a relationship coach has to be the greatest joke ever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Might be makers doesn't want to leave abhira alone, so they gave madhav as her support with the reason that she will leave the city if madhav returns alone. Waise bhi if she is not linked with anyone in the house who will they justify her stay at poddar house or even outhouse. We know leads needs to be in the same frame & this time madhav is the medium to keep them together in & around poddar house. They have already used her returning for madhav vidya patch, her returning as a part of her job, ab wapas aane ja kya bahana banayenge toh madhav leke aaye this is the narrative this time.

And regarding vidya & his duty as a husband, agar woh khud se sab kuch karne lage toh fl kisko lecture degi??? Ab he has returned, vidya knows it & also aware why is staying at outhouse. He took his first step let's see now what vidya does.

@bold: what made you say this. Till now we have never seen him going against vidya except at mandap, but there also he had fb of vidya saying, she is happy with his happiness. Toh he went ahead with his love for abhira. Ab trust & how they will get back together, makers hi jaante hain, kuch plan kiya hoga, might be madhav's past will be an eye opener for both or armaan's methods of reuniting his parents might force abhira to give him a chance, hone ko kuch bhi ho sakta hain itv meinsmiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

See does keeping apart solve the problems in pH.never in anyday .. life is a test and we have to prove every day .to prove love they have to stay and give a chance let them face the consequences .. interference third person always brings more mess and misunderstanding .both Arman nd abhira lack trust . Madhav and Vidya is biggest example they allowed others interference into their marriage ... They never had gud relationship .. firstly madhav should talk to her if they continue to have relationship or not ..too much melodrama by oldies .. first sort the differences ... His showing love abhira out of the context

exactly.vm should talk and solve. They have communication gap, trust issues, and let others intrude always. This is same like abhira ar also. Though it's shown second shadi for madhav but these two couples are similar. abhira kept madhav and dadi words only in between along with ruhis as her insecurity. Where is trust. Even if now patched and mated if ar helps ruhi next in her business or anything again the trust issues rise. 30 yrs se vms are struck even when s is told dead. What more they need to show they are incompatible and waste to drag shadi. These types chose opposite sides always no doubt aa their personality is different. I can't see anh love in vm as they are old crap buried in egos and past baggage. Vidya can't accept madhav for his past love though she is staying from 30yrs along with him. Sath chahiye toh sath chal ni hi by madhav he has another set of zidd his wife has to chose him always. How come when we stay in a family leave the balance and chose only one always it's always a blind relationship. It depends on situation any day chose whom not the only patti jaap as she is wife. Over the dead wife did he give security to Vidya except a kid in hand . Why should Vidya compare she didn't get love from Madhav what he gave to arman. She got her own quota of love in his move on or jimmedaar as hubby. This extra woman in life is hanging on both Vidya and abhira similarly. Insecurity and jealousy are inner traits like anger, impulsiveness Or attitude. These won't go away easily for any character.