Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What I feel is that he doesn't want armaan to leave his family, but he wants vidya & armaan to come out of dadi's clutches. He can see armaan is out, but still vidya is blindly following her maasa so indirectly armaan will also bent for his maasa.

Guess that's why he is now trying to make vidya choose between maasa & him. It won't be easy, but Baaki makers jaane🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

so Armaan should now be punished for Vidya being in Kaveri’s clutches ? And how is Armaan expected to prove himself ? There have to be quantifiable and realisable goals ..this vague he must do this and he must do that is just pointless ..and stopping the divorce truth from coming out is effectively breaking the law …and covering up a criminal act …🤷🏻‍♀️
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Loved the scence when ar saw Ab he was so elated . Matlab he grab the aarti thali and went straight to her. Super cute ☺️ I am sure after patch up Ar will be besharam in front of his family . I am waiting

Exactly, we thought it will be ab who will take driving seat of romance gaadi. But seems like it will be ar and ab will be happy, shy & irritated at the same time. 🤭🤭🤭
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

methinks they are going to have kaira'ish post divorce chupke chupke milna phase

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1806892204335694177

same parallels only after divorce both realised love
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

methinks they are going to have kaira'ish post divorce chupke chupke milna phase

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1806892204335694177

For some reason, I like this outhouse setup. Its like a neighborhood love story💖. Angust is also serving good. Looking forward for abhimaan scenes now. I have night walk while talking, eating at a daba, having a deep conversation under stars type scenes in my wish list for abhimaan 💖. Don't know they will serve it or not. But if they will, that will be amazing 🤩
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What I feel is that he doesn't want armaan to leave his family, but he wants vidya & armaan to come out of dadi's clutches. He can see armaan is out, but still vidya is blindly following her maasa so indirectly armaan will also bent for his maasa.

Guess that's why he is now trying to make vidya choose between maasa & him. It won't be easy, but Baaki makers jaane🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

That's what even I could get about his pov. For a change today I liked his dialogues with v. She really needs these kind of reality checks.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Kis murath ke liye wait kar raha hai madhav to reveal divorce kaand ... smiley44.makers shifted rose garden to ph outhouse soon it will be ph again ..... Kya dikkat hai bhai ... Deal and divorce drama reveal Karo na thamasha Karo sanjay ka .smiley44smiley44

I can't bear this papa beti angle more it's is more like preparing abhira to be more guilty and sad when madhav dead .. smiley44smiley29

What really madhav wants staying away from ph nor Vidya nor ab staying away from Arman never clear the mess or problems .. they have to give a try how many days they going to show like this ... They have to build trust , both of them have trust issues ..

And comming to another Shivani does they bring Shivani to outhouse and madhav shuffles from ph to outhouse smiley36

divorce or no divorce is not issue. Aa ar stopped shadi with his love, he has to stand for his love against the family. So madhav won't tell it as it's unnecessary and knows both are in love. But he needs his son to stand for her and give that respect wo falling prey for dadi Or vidyas manipulation. If madhav didn't come, ar could have gone to vidya maa saw her hand burnt and do dance on madhav. So instead he stopped it getting abhira with him danced on all. It's all tit for tat. How they manipulated in zidd he is showing mirror. All characters are looking like dance dance bajavo band band types.
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Not Kaveri Poddar saying Mein insaan nahi asmaan hoon🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Ab to pakka lag raha hain Ab going to win her first case against Poddars. In real life its so difficult for a newbie to win against a reputed law firm. But Rishta doesn't has any connection with logic😅. So this is pretty much possible... Poddar firm's downfall gonna begin💃💃

That dialogue was really funny. Asmaan ka bata nahi but insaan nahi hai yeh toh sach hai 🤣🤣 Dragon sa ek alag hi kisam ki creature hai😁😁😁. Also it gives kind a feeling that she will be shown being proved wrong in many judgments of her life and slowy she will have to accept it.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

same parallels only after divorce both realised love

yeah it is going like kaira .. if DKP is saving money by reusing the old OST .. they are ok .. because they are copyrighted by them .. if they keep it in public memory .. it also boosts people to watch their older episodes
They have good songs .. badhai ho badhai

dil se bandhi ek dor was Akshara naitik song . It was used by subsequent generations.. even son chidiya was Akshara n Maheshwari song .

when they are paying to play arijit Singh ke songs on tv .. why will they not use what they already own

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Like finding shivani

Not finding her, but maybe what happened to her. I guess armaan thinks his mom died at child birth but she was alive after that for few years. There must be a mystery related to her death and together they will solve it. Who knows this mission can get extended to proving ak innocent in arohi accident 🤔. Tbh, I don't want their reunion anytime soon. Let them first build trust and understand each other well.
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why Phufsa acting like Armaan is kissing Abhira in public smiley39

I can't wait till his truth comes out and he goes to jail

Kajal and her constipated face will come begging Abhira to

safe her pati. I hope Abhira says no

I guess divorce truth will cancel phupha za licenses for few years which will give ab the time to become a big shot lawyer 🤔🤔🤔.