Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

methinks they are going to have kaira'ish post divorce chupke chupke milna phase

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1806892204335694177

The song selection for AbhiMaan has been soo soo good❤️Aaj ka bhi mast tha...Perfectly matching the situation.. Ek ost dene mein itni kanjoosi kyu DKP😭😭 I love Kaira ost.. But AbhiMaan deserves one of their own🥲
Edited by Docworld - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whenever papa ji has scenes I automatically end up comparing his height with other actors on screen.smiley36

Sab chote lagte hain unke saamne, aaj ke scene mein abhira looked sooo chotu, & kal armaan waale scene mein he was looking like a kid in front of his papa. I was instantly taken back to armaan teasing abhira that 3rd grade ke baad uski height badi nahi, it applies to him when he stands next to his dadsmiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

However good Ar - Ab scenes were today, they need to show some dynamic change there.. Ar trying to manaoying and Ab rejecting also will become repetitive other wise... Even if Ab is not to shown trusting Ar soon, they need to come together to work on sthg together or sthg of that sort

Like finding shivani

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Loved the scence when ar saw Ab he was so elated . Matlab he grab the aarti thali and went straight to her. Super cute ☺️ I am sure after patch up Ar will be besharam in front of his family . I am waiting

He already is besharam infront of his family
Atleast in front of his dad

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Whenever papa ji has scenes I automatically end up comparing his height with other actors on screen.smiley36

Sab chote lagte hain unke saamne, aaj ke scene mein abhira looked sooo chotu, & kal armaan waale scene mein he was looking like a kid in front of his papa. I was instantly taken back to armaan teasing abhira that 3rd grade ke baad uski height badi nahi, it applies to him when he stands next to his dadsmiley37

Abhira had to literally jump to give him a hi-5 smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Kis murath ke liye wait kar raha hai madhav to reveal divorce kaand ... smiley44.makers shifted rose garden to ph outhouse soon it will be ph again ..... Kya dikkat hai bhai ... Deal and divorce drama reveal Karo na thamasha Karo sanjay ka .smiley44smiley44

I can't bear this papa beti angle more it's is more like preparing abhira to be more guilty and sad when madhav dead .. smiley44smiley29

What really madhav wants staying away from ph nor Vidya nor ab staying away from Arman never clear the mess or problems .. they have to give a try how many days they going to show like this ... They have to build trust , both of them have trust issues ..

And comming to another Shivani does they bring Shivani to outhouse and madhav shuffles from ph to outhouse smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Shehzada was taller but with his scenes with rishab and Madhav .. I used to feel he is short .. now considering Sandeep Rajora ki height

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I kept laughing at this part. Accidental sindoor will always be funny to me smiley36

Why Phufsa acting like Armaan is kissing Abhira in public smiley39

I can't wait till his truth comes out and he goes to jail

Kajal and her constipated face will come begging Abhira to

safe her pati. I hope Abhira says no

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why Phufsa acting like Armaan is kissing Abhira in public smiley39

I can't wait till his truth comes out and he goes to jail

Kajal and her constipated face will come begging Abhira to

safe her pati. I hope Abhira says no

Usko jail jaaney kliye Madhav sa has to be less useless for once, jo unse hoga nahi smiley36 Plus, jail jaaney se paheley sanju ko abhira se case bhi harna hain

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

i remember school story Guliver travels and Lilliputs 🤣🤣