Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Confusion of the day.. Who was Ab talking to over the phone with a smiling face..

I was thinking, abhira ko mosquitoes pareshaan kar rahe the toh armaan bhi paas hi hain na, uske room mein mosquitoes kyun nahi the... Cos windows open the toh udhar bhi macchar hona chahiye thasmiley39

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Confusion of the day.. Who was Ab talking to over the phone with a smiling face..

I wish ye log koyi male bestie ko dikhaye.. I am done with Ar's dream man era🤣🤣... Mujhe jealous man bhi dekhna hain... Areey kitne sapne dekhenge ye banda🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️.. Abhira itni jaldi thodi manegi😅. And he didnt even waste a sec in taking up the arti plate from Dadisaa😂
Edited by Docworld - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

If after all this arman exerts his rights , what's the use then wheres the redemption ? The guy has promised he will wait for her & took her rejection silently. He is not demanding anything, nor is he forcing her to change her mind ...ye sab mei what exactly will change if divorce truth comes out ? Abhira can go for actual divorce if she's unwilling or they can re marry if she agrees.

The only purpose divorce truth will serve is that poddars will shut up & Sanjay Bansal will meet his Fate. He hid the fact that madhav was hospitalized & also let them go ahead with ruhi Arman shadi which would be illegal ..kaveri ka muh toh bandh hoga

...madhav can get his licence cancelled & Sanjay can't hurt abhira ..

madhav wants arman to leave his family and stay with abhira kya? That's why he is not letting him near by abhira and waiting for him to come out like he did before to that house. Yesterday ar words I didn't come for abhira I came for you he was not happy. Indirectly he is making arman like him if that love is not accepted. Today too it's not vidya his main target its arman. His words of how happy we are when we are there and here it's fights always. Abhira is listening to him all time following him.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

madhav always says meine jo galat kiya woh ar se nahi honi hi means not holding first love and marrying vidya. Because he was against ar marrying ruhi if we see ruhi ar as vm. Knowingly he did holding ar mom then and Pacifying dadi too with v shadi. Why can't he chose one then is it like how he can't go against masa and obliged with shadi. If shivani comes alive which one will he chose. If her death is fake either dadi did something or v blackmailed s. Keeping shivani in between how will he justify vidya. If madhav flips to shivani leaving vidya what's use if staying these majh yrs saying j changed for vidya anc she is not letting me set. It's a mess only. Keeping ruhi away from all these was best orelse more mus necessarily come and drag unnecessarily. Is it all to free vidya from dad is hands then there should be no shivani in picture at all. If dadi is made culprit also two women will still be there. Dadis weakness is vidya its clear.

If shivani is alive, I'm sure she is not gonna be back in madhav's life. It will be for him to have a closure, armaan to know about his real mom & vidya not to feel insecure. If she is back in his life, then it will be mess & makers will change their montagesmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If shivani is alive, I'm sure she is not gonna be back in madhav's life. It will be for him to have a closure, armaan to know about his real mom & vidya not to feel insecure. If she is back in his life, then it will be mess & makers will change their montagesmiley36

see if he flips back shivaniiii once he gets dadi as culprit it's clear two timing 🤣🤣 he has no thik na nor stability on anything or anyone.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

madhav wants arman to leave his family and stay with abhira kya? That's why he is not letting him near by abhira and waiting for him to come out like he did before to that house. Yesterday ar words I didn't come for abhira I came for you he was not happy. Indirectly he is making arman like him if that love is not accepted. Today too it's not vidya his main target its arman. His words of how happy we are when we are there and here it's fights always. Abhira is listening to him all time following him.

What I feel is that he doesn't want armaan to leave his family, but he wants vidya & armaan to come out of dadi's clutches. He can see armaan is out, but still vidya is blindly following her maasa so indirectly armaan will also bent for his maasa.

Guess that's why he is now trying to make vidya choose between maasa & him. It won't be easy, but Baaki makers jaane🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Not Kaveri Poddar saying Mein insaan nahi asmaan hoon🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Ab to pakka lag raha hain Ab going to win her first case against Poddars. In real life its so difficult for a newbie to win against a reputed law firm. But Rishta doesn't has any connection with logic😅. So this is pretty much possible... Poddar firm's downfall gonna begin💃💃

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

see if he flips back shivaniiii once he gets dadi as culprit it's clear two timing 🤣🤣 he has no thik na nor stability on anything or anyone.

I don't think they will show something like this especially because fl is on his side. They can udo him but won't show him wrong, he might be confused, abhira might help him through the situation, isse zyada kuch nahi hoga

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

I feel they are highlighting Shivani now to simply have Madhav get some kind of a closure on their relationship, and move forward with Vidya, while having a parallel on second chances on love. They can always have Shivani alive later for drama purposes, but as of now, I do not see it happening.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think Shivani is coming ,they won’t show love triangle btwn oldies now ,enough of Babhi’s 3rd wheel drama and what will happen to V? They won’t ruin V and Armaan’s bond ,they will use V to manipulate Armaan when needed . only Shivani and Madhav’s story will come out along with KV’s involvement in her missing/dying. V&M will end up together by V choosing M above KV.divorce deal will come out too Vidya flipping to Abhira’s side.

I hope it turns out like that .. it will totally mess Armaan’s position in the housec