°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 42•° - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Like I loved when Anum called me “Soh” yesterday. My friends from South Africa used to call me Soh. 9 years worth of a beautiful life with lovely friends came gushing back smiley27

Awwww🥹This forum feels like one big family hence Soh❤️

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She explained all rituals before marriage so I think they will take this drama till non happening marriage . 

Did she confirm that marriage isn't going to happen?

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are just what the doctor ordered Vira ji 😘To be able to appreciate others is an endearing virtue and the beautiful people in this forum do it with elan!

Kambaqt tabhi main sochu, yeh forum itna addictive q hai?Because it is filled up with positivity smiley31

Originally posted by: vira76

haha!  i do love your actual name though , it has a nice ring to it... but because you like soh i will use it.. but then again to praise you above and beyond i will use sohini... 

so then ...may be i will have to use sohini all the time 😉

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, remarriage is not on cards anytime soon . If it happens it will after she becomes successful. Anishi marriage will pakka cancelled. Once jhanak becomes successful it will be possible for Ani also to convince his family to accept her as bahu. Better they don’t get marry soon bcoz being a Bose family bahu it will not be easy for her to progress in her career. 

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It sure does Anum smiley27

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Awwww🥹This forum feels like one big family hence Soh❤️

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

This should be the breaking point for Ani- seeing either J signing the papers willingly or not, but the deed happening anyways and the ensuing angst would be so nice to witness and actually write about. 

Maybe I should do that lol. smiley42

We are still checking off the list like what would take for them to drive each other crazy and finally acceptsmiley36. Literally sab hogaya hai… Aur kiya he Bach gaya hai accept this divorce? 🤦‍♀️

Imagine if divorce also doesn’t work🙆🏻‍♀️

Edited by Manoshono - 13 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

true the positivity is addictive 

how crazy it is.... we are talking a show that is full of negativity! 

You are just what the doctor ordered Vira ji 😘To be able to appreciate others is an endearing virtue and the beautiful people in this forum do it with elan!

Kambaqt tabhi main sochu, yeh forum itna addictive q hai?Because it is filled up with positivity smiley31

Edited by vira76 - 13 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So, phir should I call you sohni kudi (beautiful girl)? 😅🥰

Jab show itna negative ho to kya hi kahey 😄

Edited by xnbstar - 13 days ago
rysohini thumbnail

Maintaining the ecological balance bro smiley37

Originally posted by: vira76

true the positivity is addictive 

how crazy it is.... we are talking a show that is full of negativity!