Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rohit might be the only Poddar with braincells. He ran off from this toxic family when he got the opportunitysmiley36  

And we all thought he was an idiot and a weak escapist to run away!

Yaha toh yeh sabse shaartir nikla

Bach Gaya!!

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ria23

Podhars se jada toh rohit ki care humne ki

Bhabhiji ke lustypan ke piye bewajah ki maara gaya aur kisi ko koi dukh bhi nahi

Aur inko abhira se issue hain ke usne deal marriage ki 🤦‍♀️. Choti bahu ke wajah se chota beta bhaag gaya, kisi ko koi ghum nahi 🤷‍♀️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aur inko abhira se issue hain ke usne deal marriage ki 🤦‍♀️. Choti bahu ke wajah se chota beta bhaag gaya, kisi ko koi ghum nahi 🤷‍♀️

when they love someone it's unconditional dekho family keeps her on head. When they don't love the other even a small mosquito bite goes as dengue🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kitna discussion hua tha yahaan ke once armaan ruhi past is out, poddars will accuse armaan, blame ruhi for destroying rohit's life. Armaan ko ghar se nikal denge only abhira will understand & stand by him. 

Ab jab track aaya hi gaya yoh lagta hain only abhira will accuse & blame armaan & ruhi for cheating her & rohit. Poddars will understand armaan & stand by himsmiley37

yes because we all thought Rohit is the prince of podaar family..but it’s actually Armaan. He eventually gets everything he wants.   It will take a while but he’ll get Kaveri to accept abhira again.  Remember a few months ago..abhira and dadi were doing puppet dance together..😂.. so he’ll get them both in that situation again.. although I was hoping that armaans real mother would arrive and she, .Madhav, Armaan and abhira would live happily together in their own home.and Kaveri and vidya can burn 😂

Edited by Indira1211 - 12 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ria23

Pati hi nahi toh ghar mein kyun reh rahi hai gold digger ban ke

Alimony lo aur chalti bano

Its not like armaan is your real son

Abhira values her mangalsutra more than this vidya. Even after Armaan broke it.she found it..and kept it safe ..and it still hurts her that he broke it. But this vidya after 30 years of marriage and one biological son..she is still removing the mangalsutra all the time.. if the mangalsutra is of no value to her…Then leave the man..why stay in a meaningless marriage..I really hope they do bring armaans mom,back. Vidya is a useless character..she can be killed off..she doesn’t deserve to be abhiras mother figure..

Originally posted by: India_TV

as soon as she lights the lantern......rhi ka sach aayega.....and armaan ke armaan dhare ke dhare rah jaayenge...

I really want makers to show armaan the tru coulors of ruhi and kaveri..I mean he knows about kaveri...but still the extent...and also ruhi ka saccha chahra...how sacchi and acchi she is...😂

waise there r so many secrets....abhira dadi ki deal..vidya and rest family does not know.....divorce is not done....sanjay ka such a vile act on grad day....kab aayega teh sab saamne...

i had so much expectation from ruhi armaan ka sach...but dadi ne pani pher diya sab per....Hopes abhira per hain....she may bring out the truth jo sab bolne se darte hain.....I want all the goenaks and poddars really sharminda and forget about parvarish....😂

I still think they will not WW that vile women and her evil acts easily , Dadi said Armaan sacrificed but she didn’t talk anything about Ruhi. I didn’t watch the episode yet but Jo bhi clips dekha I only saw that , her mom’s khands were exposed infront of everyone and am sure this immoral women will get her share of bejathi too , she didn’t do any sacrifice like idiot Armaan did , she married Rohit to stay with her jeth and she herself accepted she ruined (actually made Rohit die ) in front of B.Nanu and evil sisters. So now Abhira should use her brains and connect the dots as she saw Rohit being sad before leaving the house. Am sure her all khands will come out ,she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess , she knowingly insulted  Abhira many times  and then apologised when no one around.  she can’t build castles on someone’s ashes.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I still think they will not WW that vile women and her evil acts easily , Dadi said Armaan sacrificed but she didn’t talk anything about Ruhi. I didn’t watch the episode yet but Jo bhi clips dekha I only saw that , her mom’s khands were exposed infront of everyone and am sure this immoral women will get her share of bejathi too , she didn’t do any sacrifice like idiot Armaan did , she married Rohit to stay with her jeth and she herself accepted she ruined (actually made Rohit die ) in front of B.Nanu and evil sisters. So now Abhira should use her brains and connect the dots as she saw Rohit being sad before leaving the house. Am sure her all khands will come out ,she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess , she knowingly insulted  Abhira many times  and then apologised when no one around.  she can’t build castles on someone’s ashes.

oh no no...never...i dont think this al all...saare kaarnaame bahar aayenge.....and IMo abhira hi realise karwayegi.....😂

jo bhi ho, i ma filhaal waiting for abhira and her khatarnaak dialogs...😂

as her rona dhona is done with.....so she will the one who will sunayofy everyone...ruhi ho dadi do manish ho vidya ho armaan ho...😂

yup, mostlikely abhira will connect the dots....what rohit said before leaving.....i want her to make poddars pinder ki y was rohit angry and y did he leave....how and y did rohit slap armaan...😂sanb yaad dilayegi....hopefully...😂

i want her to taunt these on parvarish...and parvaar...😂

Edited by India_TV - 12 days ago

Abhira se sirf ek issue nahi hai na like deal shaddi! Day 1 se abhira ke sath multiple issues dikhaya hai inke. Sabse pehle toh inka and abhira ka soch he choti badi kisi bhi baat kai milta nahi hai , baat baat par ek he ghar mai daily basis ekdusre ko confront kare aisa rishta tha jab ek ghar me rehte the tab! Kabhi charu ke liye aamne samne confrontation toh kabhi krish ke liye confrontation toh kabhi gareebo ke liye confrontation! 

The thing is jab regressive joint family mai jab shaddi kar ke jate hai tab apni baat manwane ke liye samnewale ki baat pehle manni padti hai, fir apni jagah banti hai. Yaha sirf confrontations the ki aisa hona chahiye waisa nai types. Fir dusro ko dosh de kar kya fayda! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C22ufAOSGew/?igsh=MW9vdnRlbmdsejFsMg==

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhira se sirf ek issue nahi hai na like deal shaddi! Day 1 se abhira ke sath multiple issues dikhaya hai inke. Sabse pehle toh inka and abhira ka soch he choti badi kisi bhi baat kai milta nahi hai , baat baat par ek he ghar mai daily basis ekdusre ko confront kare aisa rishta tha jab ek ghar me rehte the tab! Kabhi charu ke liye aamne samne confrontation toh kabhi krish ke liye confrontation toh kabhi gareebo ke liye confrontation! 

The thing is jab regressive joint family mai jab shaddi kar ke jate hai tab apni baat manwane ke liye samnewale ki baat pehle manni padti hai, fir apni jagah banti hai. Yaha sirf confrontations the ki aisa hona chahiye waisa nai types. Fir dusro ko dosh de kar kya fayda! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C22ufAOSGew/?igsh=MW9vdnRlbmdsejFsMg==

Toh yeh sab are bigger issue than her grandson left house heart broken & is now presumed dead/missing??? Dadi openly said she had accepted abhira as their bahu before deal marriage thing was revealed

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when they love someone it's unconditional dekho family keeps her on head. When they don't love the other even a small mosquito bite goes as dengue🤣

Just like daadi 's fondness for Sanjay Bansal.