Posted: 3 months ago

Iss bar Ani babu ne kaafi deep grave khoda hai apne liye lagtasmiley13
Self Destruction or a Near Death - what will bring J back to himsmiley19
#DestinyOnAnOvertime

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Okay! So Jhanak felt insulted that Ani was calling their marriage fake infront of everyone without any acknowledgement and she is damn hurt about it. Since she can’t express it openly, she is just lashing out on him!

one misunderstanding and them pushing away each other like this causing all these drifts 😭

my poor babies!

he will feel hes unwanted person in her life nowsmiley28smiley19
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

How is the episode guys ? Ab poochane me bhi darr lagata hai

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Back ...

The real Jhanak episode is back.

Nobody in Jhanak land knows about "divorce " - the lawyer too...Not suprised at all.

Shubho , Tanuja someone should inject them with motherhood and fatherhood ....towards their son Anirudh

Now another wish which we should take back is Monologues ....

Please make them speak ....

Both value marriage just sacrificing for the other .In this who will acknowledge first hope they dont fall apart ...

Too much falling on feet ...

Farak ,zimmadrai , inaniyat , bcahaya ....all back

Two things I liked ..

How Jhanak said I want to remove my frustrations , poor girl how much she has in her mind ...Anirudh You should really understand her now ...You are the mature one in this relationship .

How Jhanak was happy seeing her friend ..she finally looked like a girl of her age ..and also the hug and she being herself with her friends , which unfortunately Anirudh couldnt give her inspite of him fighting the world to keep her safe .He had to be her friend first .

Last two minutes or so was good with him getting sad .

From precap ---may be Anirudh now remembers a word called Divorce .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

How is the episode guys ?

Nothing great ...same beating round the bush ...

Both wants the other to acknowledge and speak opposite ..

Monologue and monologues ..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The biggest and most brutal misunderstanding between them is that they both think the other person doesn’t want to acknowledge and accept their marriage and called it fake because this is exactly what both have been doing in front of everyone. At a same time, both want the other to open up first and at least express some respect towards it!

Anirudh thinks Jhanak is showing her true colors by disrespecting him because she is in her city and among her people.

On the other hand, Jhanak doesn’t want him to do any more favors and have any responsibility towards her when he thinks the base of their relationship doesn’t exist. She feels he feels pity on her!

chalo jeeee now it’s going to be like a tornament who is going to first say it! 🙆🏻‍♀️ Because the way they push each other off the cliff is terrible! I am still hopeful with this Kashmir track. It should give RuNak some sort of closure to their misunderstandings.

But hey, their authentic arguments are back with “barh main jao tum” and “Ap mere koi nai hein”

Yay!🥴smiley36

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks maya … won’t be able to watch till tomorrow prob. Feels like another depressing drama ! How come they make everything depressing ?! She is touching feet again ?! Ye log runak ko pas la rahe hai ya door bhej rahe hai?!

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Back ...

Nobody in Jhanak land knows about "divorce " - the lawyer too...Not suprised at all.

Shubhi , Tanuja someone should inject then with motherhood and fatherhood ....towards their son Anirudh

Both value marriage just sacrificing for the other .In this who will acknowledge first hope they sont fall apart ...

Two things I liked ..

How Jhanak said I want to remove my frustrations , poor girl how much she has in her mind ...Anirudh You should really understand her now ...You are the mature one in this relationship .

How Jhanak was happy seeing her friend ..she finally looked like a girl of her age ..and also the hug and she being herself with her friends , which unfortunately Anirudh could t give her inspite of him fighting the world to keep her safe .He had to be her friend first .

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

gosh - i just put a comment on Ani taking her back to BH to get a divorce.

Dont tell me thats what he is going to do?

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Back ...

Shubhi , Tanuja someone should inject then with motherhood and fatherhood ....towards their son Anirudh

Both value marriage just sacrificing for the other .In this who will acknowledge first hope they sont fall apart ...

Two things I liked ..

How Jhanak was happy seeing her friend ..she finally looked like a girl of her age ..and also the hug and she being herself with her friends , which unfortunately Anirudh could t give her inspite of him fighting the world to keep her safe .He had to be her friend first .

Text
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Whole family now agreeing that J is legal wife & Ani is still like not smiley39smiley39smiley29… what he still wants to prove