Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha..Exactly...while watching that scene, I can't bear Ani's hurt and sad face ..so felt bad for him.

Right!

Jhanak bhi canteen jatey waqt bhi sirji ka sochrhi thi....

These two pure souls are so much in love and care for each other without either of them letting the other person know.

Jab pata chalega wo to soch se hi bahar hai ❤️

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wrong thread

Edited by vira76 - 22 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He deserves it , but Still feeling bad for him..

Feeling bad for both of them 

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I posted my thoughts in new thread. In terms of being rude both can take the crown. They both have done it in the past several times to each other. Her words were moment of rage , and it will come back to haunt her as well. In dono ka ye chalata rahega maya…they not gonna say what they mean but will say opposite and in most hurtful ways ! Jhanak has always been rude to ani … he has done a lot for her, but she has paid the price for it as well. 

I just take it as a parent looking at my kinds fight 😂😂😂 like I have said it before !

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its great she revolted . She made it clear she is not in love with Rahul.She loves him as a friend .

She made a powerful statement that  Jhanak is not living to get married . Much needed one from her side .

I agree the frustration she had when she spoke to Anirudh . All the suppressed feelings came out .

She said how she was treated bad by his family .

Also she made it loud that "just because you gave shelter to me doesnt mean you can decide everything for me ." 

But was her words apt. For me she came across an ungrateful person with the choice of her words .Right now she is standing in front of him and venting her anger on him at his grace .  Just a day or two before she was kidnapped by Tejas .It was Anirudh who took the risk to come form Kolkata to rescue her. How could she just ignore that with words "maine aap ko nahi bulaya " .That was so ungrateful.  (I am not repeating how he helped her right from the start to till date ).  Falling on his feet often doesnt make her great .She needs to show him how important he is in her life .No need fall in love with him , but atleast acknowledge his efforts .

I agree all the frustration was because she thought he is considering her as a burden and  wants to get rid of her. Then ask him that. Why insult him .

At this point this outburst cant be accepted from her side as he has done so much for him and also she has feeling for him .That is totally up to her to own her feelings or not .As we all know about the Arshi , her mom etc etc...

Its because of him she is even able to write this exam. What did he gain in all this rescue missions and trying to build her career ?  .Absolutely nothing rather than hatred from his own family .Jhanak kept saying aap ke family , yes its true they insulted  her ..but what about him ...His family is equally against him ...its her who is between him and his family . 

Now he has feelings for her ,but right from the begining why did he go against his family for her .He wasnt benefitted at all in this mission Jhanak . He could have rescued her , brought her to Kolkata and the left her to fate . He could have easily lived his life happily .But he took it to make her life better . He has taken stand for her against the family . 

Like he said she is frustrated , he understood it , he even acknowledged I made mistake , I thought ...you and Rahul loved each other ... And even admitted you always insult and hurt me .That is absolutely true.The broken words showed how hurt he is from inside not only now but in the past too...He also has many feelings suppressed inside . 

But still she used some hurtful words ...

I didnt not feel this Jhanak was strong or powerful with her choice of words and tone to Anirudh .

She was so mean when she said I dont want to see your face or contact you ever again . Her not having feeling for him is ok ,You cant just love a person because he saved your life ...but this words were too much considering all the unconditional support Anirudh provided to Jhanak all through her life .( I feel more than her mom , but its ok , I dont want to belittle her mom) 

And what is she telling her  rights  ,I didnt ask for my rights , as I am not greedy . What has Anirudh to do in that . Like he siad ask what you want???

In fact he was the one who first voiced it in front of the evil gang soon after Tejas second marriage drama  ..."Being my wife ..Jhanak have demanded... " .. .. Girl was standing shocked at that time .

All this tone should have been directed to her maasi , Arshi and evil gang .There she is calm

Ok ,I can take it as she is close to Anirudh and so speaks her mind out to him and expresses all emotions and remove her frustration , other than that she could have been used better with her tone and choice of words .

Most of her dialogues were repetitive from their previous fights and arguments which didnt make sense to me after "mein mar jaungi Sirji aap ke bina " 

Jhanak needs to differentiate between Anirudh and his family members , high time .

vira76 thumbnail

Nice write up Anum! You echoed my thoughts ! ❤️

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Jhanak roared like a lionesses. 

I took it differently and rather positively. She has been enduring a ton of insults from the last few months living in BH. People defamed her character, her dignity, and even questioned on her existence/legitimacy of her birth. She revolted, but didn’t lose her calm.. didn’t crossed her limit, didn’t think about taking any legal action.

However, for the first time today, I felt she may have sensed a betrayal when she realized Anirudh wanted to get her married to someone else. It was probably not the idea of getting married, but it was more about parting ways forever from her very God she see so highly. She was probably fine in her bubble yesterday on accepting the fact that even though he was getting married to Arshi, at least Anirudh ka naam saath rahe ga. But now it was about her name being tagged with someone else and who was planning all this - it was her mentor! How can she not be shockingly surprised? This was unacceptable for her in every way. 

“Itna bara bojh hon main ap par ke ap meri Rahul se shaadi Kara ke mujh se chutkara pana chahte hein”  The hurt on her face, the pain in her voice was explicit. She was clearly disappointed and heartbroken. 

Why would she think if Ani’s intentions were good or legit? She has always seen Anirudh in every good or bad, weird puzzle of her life after her mom passed away. The attachment, love, and concern were always with him and with no one else. 

“Mujhe esa kyn lag raha hai ke agar main apse dur howi toh apke bager jee nahe paon gi…. Main mar jaon gi sirjee”  Her life depends on him eternally even if she has no reason to claim. She is hurt beyond words and finally said she has no feelings for him. Obviously, it’s out of over flowing frustration and constant insults that made her blurted out. She didn’t care if it was hurting Ani, she harbored a deep resentment against him and his plans. She was so done with him! 

Sadly, Anirudh also realized that it’s not always what you think is true. Assumptions leads to destruction. Now that Rahul ka chapter is finally closed forever, it’s time for some confrontation. 

Felt bad for Anirudh. Despite of feeling so sick he was ready to go above and beyond for her! Kitni shiddat se mohabbet karta hai ye🥺 

The way he told Jhanak “tum mujhe hurt ker rahe ho” his voice was cracking maybe more due to increasing fever! 

Ani inevitably falling sick will make Jhanak fearful. I think this Kashmir track is leading towards either having them claiming their rights or at least thinking about settling their feelings for good. 

This tabahi is much needed! Aaar ya toh paar! 🤞🏻

vira76 thumbnail

Amazing summary in most fun way possible ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I wish I could read this all yesterday… no thanks to Hulu

Originally posted by: Edkv74

It was fast paced! They could have avoided the mini scene from BH

Action: Rahul was so excited to share his feelings with Jhanak! He unveiled the surprise in such a way that Jhanak ko pahuncha sadmaaa😜 Exams ke beech mein kaun propose karta hai!! 
Reaction: Jhanak toh waise bhi border mein grace marks lekar hi pass hogi .. Rahul bechare ne bhi exam achchi nahin di!! Propose Kia khud par  puppy eyes ko blame karne mein koi kasar nahin chodi😜Both friends ne achche  se class li Sirji ki!! 
rahul: aap mere contact mein mat raho aaj ke baad😜 Ani ka dil toota.. two pieces mein ❤️🥲
Jhanak: I don’t want to see your face ever. Pl leave ! And release me from your prison ! Ani ke Jo do tukde they woh hazaaron mein bhikhar gaye❤️🥲😭

But Ani looks at the positives always.. 

She finally cleared the misunderstanding that Ani had of the besties!! Ani is happy but doesn’t show🤪😜 

Hoping against hopes till it shatters again

Jhanak Raina confessed that she didn’t have any feelings for Sirji either🤪😜🙄

Seems she’s not interested in shaadi at all and she has better work than that! ( maybe to search for a maid’s job in Srinagar or the old flower seller job jiski internship poori nahi ho payi 🤪)

Jhanak questions him as to which achcha ladka would come and marry her knowing her past! ( humse poochti toh achcha se samjhaate ki the best option is waiting at her doorstep !) 

She is smart.. instigating Ani to accept the nakli shaadi tedi meri baaton se

ani ka bukhaar badh raha hai uper se so many out of syllabus wale questions ek saath question paper mein!! Bewildered totally  ! But won’t give up 😃
Ani asks ‘ chahti kya ho tum!!’

She replies that she could have easily claimed her rights as him wife if she wanted but she didn’t!

Ani ( relieved or is it only me): toh poocho na kya chahti ho tum!! Jo maangna hai maango! I guess he was instigating her .. or not! I don’t know!

Precap: same as yesterday.. but in the end Jhanak looks concerned for him

PS: why this Choton didn’t go to Kashmir! That was the biggest surprise the makers planned in today’s episode!!

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful write ups Maya, Anum, Vidya and Vira Two things that stood out for me -

1. J saying she has no feelings for him, goes back to “tum mujhe thukhra rahi ho”, so will he think his love is still one sided, even with R out of the equation?!

2. Everytime J says things that are heartbreaking for Ani, he spirals downward! Last time the accident, this time the fever! It’s scary to have someone hold the strings of your breath! J needs to be aware of the impact she has on Ani!

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its great she revolted . She made it clear she is not in love with Rahul.She loves him as a friend .

She made a powerful statement that  Jhanak is not living to get married . Much needed one from her side .

I agree the frustration she had when she spoke to Anirudh . All the suppressed feelings came out .

She said how she was treated bad by his family .

Also she made it loud that "just because you gave shelter to me doesnt mean you can decide everything for me ." 

But was her words apt. For me she came across an ungrateful person with the choice of her words .Right now she is standing in front of him and venting her anger on him at his grace .  Just a day or two before she was kidnapped by Tejas .It was Anirudh who took the risk to come form Kolkata to rescue her. How could she just ignore that with words "maine aap ko nahi bulaya " .That was so ungrateful.  (I am not repeating how he helped her right from the start to till date ).  Falling on his feet often doesnt make her great .She needs to show him how important he is in her life .No need fall in love with him , but atleast acknowledge his efforts .

I agree all the frustration was because she thought he is considering her as a burden and  wants to get rid of her. Then ask him that. Why insult him .

At this point this outburst cant be accepted from her side as he has done so much for him and also she has feeling for him .That is totally up to her to own her feelings or not .As we all know about the Arshi , her mom etc etc...

Its because of him she is even able to write this exam. What did he gain in all this rescue missions and trying to build her career ?  .Absolutely nothing rather than hatred from his own family .Jhanak kept saying aap ke family , yes its true they insulted  her ..but what about him ...His family is equally against him ...its her who is between him and his family . 

Now he has feelings for her ,but right from the begining why did he go against his family for her .He wasnt benefitted at all in this mission Jhanak . He could have rescued her , brought her to Kolkata and the left her to fate . He could have easily lived his life happily .But he took it to make her life better . He has taken stand for her against the family . 

Like he said she is frustrated , he understood it , he even acknowledged I made mistake , I thought ...you and Rahul loved each other ... And even admitted you always insult and hurt me .That is absolutely true.The broken words showed how hurt he is from inside not only now but in the past too...He also has many feelings suppressed inside . 

But still she used some hurtful words ...

I didnt not feel this Jhanak was strong or powerful with her choice of words and tone to Anirudh .

She was so mean when she said I dont want to see your face or contact you ever again . Her not having feeling for him is ok ,You cant just love a person because he saved your life ...but this words were too much considering all the unconditional support Anirudh provided to Jhanak all through her life .( I feel more than her mom , but its ok , I dont want to belittle her mom) 

And what is she telling her  rights  ,I didnt ask for my rights , as I am not greedy . What has Anirudh to do in that . Like he siad ask what you want???

In fact he was the one who first voiced it in front of the evil gang soon after Tejas second marriage drama  ..."Being my wife ..Jhanak have demanded... " .. .. Girl was standing shocked at that time .

All this tone should have been directed to her maasi , Arshi and evil gang .There she is calm

Ok ,I can take it as she is close to Anirudh and so speaks her mind out to him and expresses all emotions and remove her frustration , other than that she could have been used better with her tone and choice of words .

Most of her dialogues were repetitive from their previous fights and arguments which didnt make sense to me after "mein mar jaungi Sirji aap ke bina " 

Jhanak needs to differentiate between Anirudh and his family members , high time .

One answer for this:

Wo bahut hi gussa hai or gussa me insaan wo sb kehjata hai jo wo mean nhi krta. Likewise, Ani did during Aditya track by saying her door and Tejas jaisey logo se acha hota tmari shadi hojti.

Phir bhi Jhanak ne uss way me react nhi kra jaisa koi or krta after listening characterless from Ani.

So bus ye dil ki bharas nikalty hn aise hi jinka na sir hn or koi pair and kal phir aur ek doosrey k qareeb ajngy...

vira76 thumbnail

Yes I think ani still thinks it’s one sided , she clearly said she doesn’t have feelings for him. 

I think hearing that itself was devastating for ani ! J loves to take things far and so done ani with words ! These two are just I don’t know what to say… 

I am also worried for what will happen next. I think he is also going to now will try very hard to push her away. Because being with him is painful for J is what his thought process is now , and for her he will now try his hardest to stay out of his life 😒

Originally posted by: rysohini

Beautiful write ups Maya, Anum, Vidya and Vira Two things that stood out for me -

1. J saying she has no feelings for him, goes back to “tum mujhe thukhra rahi ho”, so will he think his love is still one sided, even with R out of the equation?!

2. Everytime J says things that are heartbreaking for Ani, he spirals downward! Last time the accident, this time the fever! It’s scary to have someone hold the strings of your breath! J needs to be aware of the impact she has on Ani!

Edited by vira76 - 22 days ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Aww! Thank you Sohini 🩷 

And your inputs add more flavor to everything I feel for RuNak. I am always exhilarated while reading your small details that you notice and link to the other things that interrelated together. It sometimes disappears from our sight, but Thanks for bringing these up.

I completely agree with you. He might be able to recall what Jhanak said about Thukrana. At that time it was only his assumptions but Jhanak confirming it again to his face might give him the jolt of an heart break. He was stunned. He can take everything and get hurt, but he simply can’t endure the thought of never be able to see his Jhanak. 

Ani has definitely fallen much harder for Jhanak than she did, only because we have seen his emotions go at extreme lengths. That’s why the impact is always so intense on him. Jhanak’s words always pierced through his heart which he is unable to deal with. I am sure the fever might affect him more severely just like the accident in the past. I am too nervous. Also, BTS not coming makes me wonder if this sequence has been hidden from us for a purpose? 😩

This track should be able to give us an idea of where RuNak will lead to.