Reached Chennai??

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Welcome dear

Where are you Anusha?

Reached Chennai??

Stuck in 9 hour layover time. Absolutely bored unable to do anything.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Have a safe rest of the journey. Is the layover in Singapore?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Rahul is that bestie , J is better off with out smiley15

Spurned in love, he goes back home, with not an ounce of care or concern for the girl he so wanted to marry the next day !

He shits his pants at the mere mention of Tejas and says J khudse shaadi kar rahi hai Tejas se!

He chooses the absolute inappropriate time of an exam break to propose to J, coz he is over confident , and when rejected , he blames paper achha nehi gaya, naukri nehi milegi on Anirudh !

#AisaDostExactlyKisKamKa?

Agree! I don’t know in what sense was even Anirudh thought he could be the ideal husband for Jhanak? I deserve a monologue of him stating his reasoning smiley36

Rahul is a sore loser and a coward! He got me so pissed when he said he doesn’t care where Jhanak went and he claim to love her?

Jhanak’s lecture and kehar is actually worth enduring for Anirudh. He needs to evaluate more accurately who to trust.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You can kill your time with our roasting shayari session 😝🤣
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Maya where is your analysis today...

I didnt write one ,Mayuri...

Just an outline and so didnt tag anyone .

And I didnt quite like Jhanak blaming Anirudh than confronting him .

Thankyou for missing my post 🤗🤗❤️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Okkk...

Take care of your self...

If I sound laalchi, don't throw chappal at me, if possible try to give us a beautiful os based on today's episode ending scene..😆

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its great she revolted . She made it clear she is not in love with Rahul.She loves him as a friend .

She made a powerful statement that Jhanak is not living to get married . Much needed one from her side .

I agree the frustration she had when she spoke to Anirudh . All the suppressed feelings came out .

She said how she was treated bad by his family .

Also she made it loud that "just because you gave shelter to me doesnt mean you can decide everything for me ."

But was her words apt. For me she came across an ungrateful person with the choice of her words .Right now she is standing in front of him and venting her anger on him at his grace . Just a day or two before she was kidnapped by Tejas .It was Anirudh who took the risk to come form Kolkata to rescue her. How could she just ignore that with words "maine aap ko nahi bulaya " .That was so ungrateful. (I am not repeating how he helped her right from the start to till date ). Falling on his feet often doesnt make her great .She needs to show him how important he is in her life .No need fall in love with him , but atleast acknowledge his efforts .

I agree all the frustration was because she thought he is considering her as a burden and wants to get rid of her. Then ask him that. Why insult him .

At this point this outburst cant be accepted from her side as he has done so much for him and also she has feeling for him .That is totally up to her to own her feelings or not .As we all know about the Arshi , her mom etc etc...

Its because of him she is even able to write this exam. What did he gain in all this rescue missions and trying to build her career ? .Absolutely nothing rather than hatred from his own family .Jhanak kept saying aap ke family , yes its true they insulted her ..but what about him ...His family is equally against him ...its her who is between him and his family .

Now he has feelings for her ,but right from the begining why did he go against his family for her .He wasnt benefitted at all in this mission Jhanak . He could have rescued her , brought her to Kolkata and the left her to fate . He could have easily lived his life happily .But he took it to make her life better . He has taken stand for her against the family .

Like he said she is frustrated , he understood it , he even acknowledged I made mistake , I thought ...you and Rahul loved each other ... And even admitted you always insult and hurt me .That is absolutely true.The broken words showed how hurt he is from inside not only now but in the past too...He also has many feelings suppressed inside .

But still she used some hurtful words ...

I didnt not feel this Jhanak was strong or powerful with her choice of words and tone to Anirudh .

She was so mean when she said I dont want to see your face or contact you ever again . Her not having feeling for him is ok ,You cant just love a person because he saved your life ...but this words were too much considering all the unconditional support Anirudh provided to Jhanak all through her life .( I feel more than her mom , but its ok , I dont want to belittle her mom)

And what is she telling her rights ,I didnt ask for my rights , as I am not greedy . What has Anirudh to do in that . Like he siad ask what you want???

In fact he was the one who first voiced it in front of the evil gang soon after Tejas second marriage drama ..."Being my wife ..Jhanak have demanded... " .. .. Girl was standing shocked at that time .

All this tone should have been directed to her maasi , Arshi and evil gang .There she is calm .

Ok ,I can take it as she is close to Anirudh and so speaks her mind out to him and expresses all emotions and remove her frustration , other than that she could have been used better with her tone and choice of words .

Most of her dialogues were repetitive from their previous fights and arguments which didnt make sense to me after "mein mar jaungi Sirji aap ke bina "

Jhanak needs to differentiate between Anirudh and his family members , high time .

Anum, had written a nice post on Jhanak today ,I just quoted her post with my thoughts ...

Mayuri , tagging you again here ....

I dont know if you got notification before .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I didnt write one ,Mayuri...

Just an outline and so didnt tag anyone .

And I didnt quite like Jhanak blaming Anirudh than confronting him .

Thankyou for missing my post 🤗🤗❤️

OK...I understood..

Even I don't like the way she said you deserve it..felt bad for our boy.

But atleast am happy in some extent, one of the major road block was cleared in their journey.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

OK...I understood..

Even I don't like the way she said you deserve it..felt bad for our boy.

But atleast am happy in some extent, one of the major road block was cleared in their journey.

Rahul said ta ta bye bye is the good thing .