•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 37•°*” - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Monologues me to baraso se share kar rahe hai feelings !

Per ab khul k kari hai na bcz Ani k actions kehty kuch or hai or wo kar kuch aur raha hai...

Isi baat se to Jhanak gussa hn k wo khulum khula accept hi nahi krta or fiqar aisey krega jaisey pyaar ho...which is real in his case.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Arshi to Anismiley37

tum yahan apne wife ke saath ruk rahe ho naasmiley37smiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Are they still staying in Kashmir ? I thought looking at precap it’s coming to an end

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I watched them with a pounding heartsmiley3It was scary, but they absolutely need this. They need to clear things quickly. It’s already been stretching for so long now.

Good thing is that at least no one is there to fuel the fire. They be doing that themselves onlysmiley37

Laro maaro, bus saath raho! Who cares🫣🤭

Next few episodes will be intense and full of angst 🔥

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I was just going to say that ! Bari bari se frustrate kar rahe hai! Kisaki side le ! Hume pagal karake chose he

Vira we will sympathize with each other for watching this showsmiley37
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Are they still staying in Kashmir ? I thought looking at precap it’s coming to an end

No I don’t think so and I don’t want this thing to end yet! We hardly got any intense scenes. I think makers might have them go through another round of confrontation before they head back to Kolkata.

Abhi buht sukooon hai…. No fazool distractions, no barricades, no Arshi and her screams. I hope makers don’t end this soon. 🥺

vira76 thumbnail

Isn’t that why we gather here ! 😂😂😂 looking ar comments I already don’t want to watch it ! It sounds scary !

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vira we will sympathize with each other for watching this showsmiley37

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Arshi to Anismiley37

tum yahan apne wife ke saath ruk rahe ho naasmiley37smiley37

Pheli bar kuch acha bola hai is aurat ne🤣
vira76 thumbnail

Looking at precap ani is in no mood to listen… and he will avoid talking to her at all cost … just my gut feeling ! Main nahi dekh rahi yaar… 🙈 I am scared

Originally posted by: Manoshono

No I don’t think so and I don’t want this thing to end yet! We hardly got any intense scenes. I think makers might have them go through another round of confrontation before they head back to Kolkata.

Abhi buht sukooon hai…. No fazool distractions, no barricades, no Arshi and her screams. I hope makers don’t end this soon. 🥺

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

My reaction after the episode.

I Cant See Anything Dave Olson GIF - I Cant See Anything Dave Olson Dolson GIFs

Me too, don’t know why I saw it first thing in the morning! Here I was thinking that we would get light hearted moments between runak but phir se fight war fight war..

my heart broke for both of them!
so with pandit’s initiative ( of yesterday)we are headed for a divorce track, are we not??🥹

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

But why is she? She was the one who has always claimed it to be nakli. Even when Ani said that it's not nakli to him and he wants to accept the marriage she disclaimed it. Now how can she be sad. In fact Ani has told her more than once that his marriage to her is as real as it gets for him.

She wants him to acknowledge it in front of everyone not to her alone. I think that’s why she is being this upset! 🥲