Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Till few epi Ani makes u frustrated .. then U feel pity on J.. now J makes u frustrated & pity on A… $ audience gets frustrated & self pity

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Good episode!

So, it's evident now that Jhanak needs proper acknowledgement of her marriage and is deeply hurt with his nakli shadi words..

Both play with nakli word aur jab other person say they get hurt.. wahsmiley36

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode up

Precap- j and Ani in hotel room, J is angry, she says - duniya ki nazromey mein shadi shuda hoon, but Mera pehachan kya hai.

Ani - what do you expected?

J - I want freedom from you, after knowing my past who will marries me.

Ani - am sorry Jhanak, walksout from the room.

I haven't watched it yet..

Is episode good?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

In precap what he is telling her main tumhe Jo chahiye woh nahin de sakta🤔🤔 he doesn’t want to give her divorce?smiley24

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Both wants this marriage to work but dont know wr to start.. keep scratching each other one fine day u both wil find waysmiley37smiley37

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I haven't watched it yet..

Is episode good?

Acha hai watch it.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My reaction after the episode.

I Cant See Anything Dave Olson GIF - I Cant See Anything Dave Olson Dolson GIFs

Edited by Anusha16 - 3 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Was it a good episode the precap looks depressing as anything

Great episode infact!

Both shared their inner feelings in monologues ...

Finally, ek doosrey per frustration nikal kar dil halka kara. And get a very slightest hint for Jhanak's love today as she asked him if he isn't well....

Love realization and acknowledgment is in the air! ❤️

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Back ...

The real Jhanak episode is back.

Nobody in Jhanak land knows about "divorce " - the lawyer too...Not suprised at all.

Shubhi , Tanuja someone should inject then with motherhood and fatherhood ....towards their son Anirudh

Now another wish which we should take back is Monologues ....

Please make them speak ....

Both value marriage just sacrificing for the other .In this who will acknowledge first hope they sont fall apart ...

Too much falling on feet ...

Farak ,zimmadrai , inaniyat , bcahaya ....all back

Two things I liked ..

How Jhanak said I want to remove my frustrations , poor girl how much she has in her mind ...Anirudh You should really understand her now ...You are the mature one in this relationship .

How Jhanak was happy seeing her friend ..she finally looked like a girl of her age ..and also the hug and she being herself with her friends , which unfortunately Anirudh could t give her inspite of him fighting the world to keep her safe .He had to be her friend first .

Last two minutes or so was good with him getting sad .

From precap ---may be Anirudh now remembers a word called Divorce .

Looks like Pandit ji’s lecture did work after all. Even if they are blaming each other for lack of accountability and acknowledgment to their marriage, at least they are raking their hearts and minds to actually feel how much value does it hold for another person. Moreover, only to realize how hollow their lives have become.

I think this track is actually giving them these spare time to discuss. Even if it’s out of frustration, they might blurt out about their real feelings! Their emotions need to erupt!

The precap seems to be leading there only. Anirudh being sick and being torn will end up in a bad state. I want to see drunk Anirudh. Jhanak will most likely going to find him abandoned somewhere and will take care of him.

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

In precap what he is telling her main tumhe Jo chahiye woh nahin de sakta🤔🤔 he doesn’t want to give her divorce?smiley24

He meant divorce?

without divorce how can she get married to other person and if she does also that marriage has no value? Bhagwan ji karna kya chahte ho?smiley36