Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

And as usual Arshi didn’t get his double meaning smiley36

Arshi doesnt get seedha talks also..double meaning talks how will she getsmiley36..he somehow wants to cancel his wedding over all..his idiotic family is stressing &pressuring him all..now Shubho is telling him not to keep any contact with Jhanaksmiley37..how can he live without his lifesmiley36 & he wanted to bring them in Kolkatta front of his eyes & wanted to visit their house sometimessmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37..Ani getting ready to be ful on devdas modesmiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Haha you can call me Mahi :)

nice to meet u Mahismiley9..hope i rem ur name next timesmiley36
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

she is half blind... ani's PDA can't be ignored easily

Ani's PDA only made her half blind actually...

He is the root cause of all the mess😂😂😂

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Hamari phuti kismat..we were all like Rahul ko lao. Now makers have created such a messy situation and all we have to say is #RahulKoBhagao smiley39

Seriously Lolo...

Rahul is a nightmare now ,😜

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani is simply banging his head front of brainless idiots smiley26smiley26 who don’t have own brain at all.. his screaming won’t work on these idiots… cause of these idiots he is keeping Jhanak safe from them & he is himself burning in that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️… how these villians r still justifying their acts with Tejas smiley7smiley7

It’s high time Ani needs to give J her wife rights, but they r having their other issues in this smiley44smiley44… audacity of Shrishti smiley7smiley7 & still Ani needs to respect her smiley44 when Ani’s dumb parents will realise smiley7smiley7 & it’s time for Bips crime also to come in open front of Ani smiley7smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8KN2O4P4rd/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Hamari phuti kismat..we were all like Rahul ko lao. Now makers have created such a messy situation and all we have to say is #RahulKoBhagao smiley39

Rahul , Aditya smiley37 both r being headaches smiley37smiley44smiley44
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Arshi doesnt get seedha talks also..double meaning talks how will she getsmiley36..he somehow wants to cancel his wedding over all..his idiotic family is stressing &pressuring him all..now Shubho is telling him not to keep any contact with Jhanaksmiley37..how can he live without his lifesmiley36 & he wanted to bring them in Kolkatta front of his eyes & wanted to visit their house sometimessmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37..Ani getting ready to be ful on devdas modesmiley37smiley37

Me and couple of other ladies here are doubting his intentions. There is gotta be something that is going on in his head. Being calculative and manipulative is his forte. smiley37 And by now he knows who gets trap with what. So he handles them accordingly. I actually thought the family would take Anirudh with them, especially after pandits declaring them as legal husband and wife.

I hope we get to see some good things between RuNak while they last in Kashmir. Their jazbat might over flow!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is what we expect , but she will be get haq as she will want him to acknowledge .

Yes ,no more Rahul at all now ..🤦🏻‍♀️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Going by the BTS, she literally finished Rahul’s chapter in one gosmiley37 I am not sure what else she is going to do to deal with the situation. So sad for Rahul’s heartbreak though.

I am still hopeful to see Jealous and possessive Anirudh. 😆

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani’s himalaya parbat dialouges to mamaji smiley37 reminded me of Akshay’s bhagambhag dialouges smiley37smiley37

Akshay asks Govindasmiley37 did u see Japansmiley37 he says no smiley37 then Akshay says that means Japan is not there or what smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Me and couple of other ladies here are doubting his intentions. There is gotta be something that is going on in his head. Being calculative and manipulative is his forte. smiley37 And by now he knows who gets trap with what. So he handles them accordingly. I actually thought the family would take Anirudh with them, especially after pandits declaring them as legal husband and wife.

I hope we get to see some good things between RuNak while they last in Kashmir. Their jazbat might over flow!

now with Rahul marriage kaand smiley37 what jaazbaath will over flow smiley37smiley37 if she knows what he intends to do smiley37smiley37… for their sake she may even accept smiley37 & him knowing she will accept smiley36 he will again become dukhismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37…Anirudh is just a poor lovelorn sick puppysmiley37 who can’t let go of his love easily ..smiley36 he can’t even stay with her nor can he leave her smiley37smiley37