Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Chalo aapako bhi mere blessings ! Aapaki sari manokamana puri ho!

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - J might go missing, after R's proposal - from the shock n sadma it would bring her !

Ani is so sure and so convinced of J being in love with R, tthis harkat of J, and from the panic it will cause him, he might consider what Arshi said today "in jaisi ladkiya, ek se pyar nehi karte" - I SINCERELY HOPE NOT ANI BABU smiley15

J gets entrapped by Tejas, R as expected shits his pants and flees - shayad Ani babu ke aankhei khul jaye about R !

Now after Panditji =Cupid No 1 , Tejas is Cupid No 2, second only to Panditji, so after thoda bhagam bhaag, thode injury n marham patti sessions, we get some sort of confessions smiley27

Bahut ghode dauda liya, ab bechke so jati husmiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What does it mean? Is he planning to shift to Kashmir permanently.

No yaar just kidding! But he said that to Arshi in the sense where am I going.. I am always there for you Ana maata

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks for update Maya smiley31. I have not yet watched the episode.But based on a day before episode, here are is my view

l just want to say that Ani going and sitting on the Mandap and ready to marry Arshi and going ahead to place the sindoor on her, is very very disappointing and I am not sure how long it will be for me to feel for Runak again.

I wanted to see a that powerful love which against all odd, and even J not accepting the marriage, Ani would have done all to not go till marriage.

Pandit Ji was great but Ani easily said to Panditji, loud and clear that he loves Arshi and wants to marry her. In such case, he cleared his stand in front of all that he loves Arshi. What message did it clearly sent that it is J who is the home breaker because Ani loves Arshi loud and clear.

If he has to be so clear that he wants to marry Arshi, he has no rights to fight with world for Jhanak as it is wrong for both Arshi and J. Any girl will lose her heart if a man she had been married keeps doing for her. And then he goes in Mandap with other girl.

I don't feel hurt for Arshi, but Ani should stop playing games even with her. Even if J loves someone, he can say he is not ready for marriage yet. but no, he did go and clearly stated he wanted to do it.

So he is spending time with Arshi in precap and all blames comes on J - iss tarah ki ladkiya... if he is ready to hear all such words in his diplomacy and let everyone saying anything to her infront of his eyes, his love is meaningless

I vouch for the love like Maan Khurana, who broke the crores of deal because the lady said 'gawar' to the girl who troubles him day and night

'Thank-you bolne kee jaroorat nahi hai tumhe. Humare beech chahe kitna bhi jagda ho, mere samne koi aur tumhe kuch bol de yeh main bardast nahi ker sakta aur na karoona, samjhi tum"

I do not want to compare but I this was big let down. he need to opnly break up with Arshi till then I am not wowwing on any Runak scene. Meanigless. Period.

Yes Anu , he sitting in the mandap is a big let down. Had they shown him taking a decision to not go for the marriage would have been superb.

I agree on that completely as I myself felt detached with Anirudh the other day .

But when you watch the episode specially the last two episodes together , Anirudh still does make sense for me .

The marriage in Kashmir came unexpected to Anirudh and he knows he bunking his aashirvad for Jhanak is definitely going to be another round of insult to Jhanak .So when the marriage came he didnt reject it . That is why they made Panditji the hero today and made him utter some naked truth which wouldn't be accepted if Anirudh or Jhanak stopped the marriage .It would only lead to another round of insult for Jhanak. They made the Pandit utter the truth that marriage is holy , Arshi is the third women comig in between the married couple and no one can break it Who can utter these words to the evil gang ...only the Pandit .Still it was on deaf ears .So Anirudh would never have been heard by these people.

This also can bring it to Anirudh and Jhanak too realisation that their marriage is valid how much ever they say him yeh shadi nahi manti .

In the entire scene Anirudh's intention was shown to be protecting Jhanak from insults .

Yes , his actions will make Arshi more revengeful towards Jhanak in future.

I agree that he needs to break up with Arshi as soon as possible irrespective of Jhanak , specially now that its more visible to Arshi that he is not even hugging her .

Anirudh was under played in this track and so it took a toll on the graph of his character , due to the surgical strike - Kashmir marriage by the evil gang .

This Anirudh was a protector to Jhanak's insults .And like you said I would love to see a savage Anirudh who fights the whole world for his love unconditionally.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

True ! He is the reason for his misery ! Ye kaisa love hai, where you can’t feel the love for you in other person at all… you generally will also feel when the other person loves you … he is just clinically blind ! I think he sees blinding bright light when he looks at jhanak , and not her face !

In that case Jhanak too is partially blind 😅😅

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Pehale proposal hoga … phir shadi ! At least I hope direct mandap pe na bataye ye idiot! His craziness has no bounds ! So he can totally do this !

I want Rahul to propose and then a bashing session of Anirudh by Jhanak ..

I am waiting for such a track .

Appko kya , kya haq , kya farak padtha ..

I miss this yaar 🤭🤭😜🤫

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes Anu , he sitting in the mandap is a big let down. Had they shown him taking a decision to not go for the marriage would have been superb.

I agree on that completely as I myself felt detached with Anirudh the other day .

But when you watch the episode specially the last two episodes together , Anirudh still does make sense for me .

The marriage in Kashmir came unexpected to Anirudh and he knows he bunking his aashirvad for Jhanak is definitely going to be another round of insult to Jhanak .So when the marriage came he didnt reject it . That is why they made Panditji the hero today and made him utter some naked truth which wouldn't be accepted if Anirudh or Jhanak stopped the marriage .It would only lead to another round of insult for Jhanak. They made the Pandit utter the truth that marriage is holy , Arshi is the third women comig in between the married couple and no one can break it Who can utter these words to the evil gang ...only the Pandit .Still it was on deaf ears .So Anirudh would never have been heard by these people.

This also can bring it to Anirudh and Jhanak too realisation that their marriage is valid how much ever they say him yeh shadi nahi manti .

In the entire scene Anirudh's intention was shown to be protecting Jhanak from insults .

Yes , his actions will make Arshi more revengeful towards Jhanak in future.

I agree that he needs to break up with Arshi as soon as possible irrespective of Jhanak , specially now that its more visible to Arshi that he is not even hugging her .

Anirudh was under played in this track and so it took a toll on the graph of his character , due to the surgical strike - Kashmir marriage by the evil gang .

This Anirudh was a protector to Jhanak's insults .And like you said I would love to see a savage Anirudh who fights the whole world for his love unconditionally.

He doesn’t do it at all times and when he does , it is very impactful!
Can we forget his savage‘ Am-I -clear’ in Jhanak’s defence ?😜

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I want Rahul to propose and then a bashing session of Anirudh by Jhanak ..

I am waiting for such a track .

Appko kya , kya haq , kya farak padtha ..

I miss this yaar 🤭🤭😜🤫

No yaar we have crossed it rengte rengte!!! I don’t want to go back there and witness Jhanak’s weird expressions and outbursts like last time!

She should make him realise the importance of pandit ‘s words and maybe climb on top of Himalayas to shout her lungs out that she respects her marriage etc.. 😜
Well this is never gonna happen.. !! Bas Rahul has to be out of the equation if not anything else!!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

In the hotel room when ani was consoling Arshi, he said main kahaan jaa raha hoon main toh yahin hoon 😃
He told her that beforehand.. if she didn’t get it.. main kya karun😃aur woh kya kare🥹

to test him..she stepped 2 step back from himsmiley36 to see if he will come front..he didnt even bothersmiley36...still she will be chipak chipak only to him
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In the hotel room when ani was consoling Arshi, he said main kahaan jaa raha hoon main toh yahin hoon 😃
He told her that beforehand.. if she didn’t get it.. main kya karun😃aur woh kya kare🥹

And as usual Arshi didn’t get his double meaning smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

He doesn’t do it at all times and when he does , it is very impactful!
Can we forget his savage‘ Am-I -clear’ in Jhanak’s defence ?😜

Yes Vidya , ... What an Am I clear !!!

And that is why this Anirudh received a lot of backlash ...we all loved savage Anirudh .

Here also he was doing same defending Jhanak but in a different way ....

And hence proved from this backlash that Anirudh is the center of the show ...❤️💞❣️

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago