Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Yeh marrying rahul is out of question … just about her equation with ani is what I am thinking about

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I don't think so she will sacrifice this time...

Though, we can't trust makers as They love Aadhi shadi Puri tarah se

But somewhere I have feelings she won't ready for this as it will be hurtful for her best friend too & she won't hurt him in all this mess

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Ani ko dukhi dekh kar hame khushi mil rahi hai ! 😂 we are becoming sadist after all

Originally posted by: Manoshono

For one reason I don’t FF Arshi and Ani’s scenes now a-days because I love the awkward Anirudh with Arshi smiley37 Only to see his hands shivers with his attempt to perform just makes my day🤣

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh marrying Tajik is out of question … just about her equation with ani is what I am thinking about

Yeah, that's the concern & now that she is convinced that he loves Arshi, after his loud & clear confession in the Mandap🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

My hopes on her are high cause in my opinion she won't drag Rahul in her already messed up life... as the Jhanak we know will not do that, but ab pata nahi what writers are going to give us from their kitty...

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ani ko dukhi dekh kar hame khushi mil rahi hai ! 😂 we are becoming sadist after all

And he himself is the reason for that 🤣🤣

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Deserve karta hai thora🤭
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail

Bohot zyada! For all the khichadi he is cooking right now effortlessly! And then usame jhanak ko dooboyega

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Deserve karta hai thora🤭

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes..

Word Count: 1

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - J might go missing, after R's proposal - from the shock n sadma it would bring her !

Ani is so sure and so convinced of J being in love with R, tthis harkat of J, and from the panic it will cause him, he might consider what Arshi said today "in jaisi ladkiya, ek se pyar nehi karte" - I SINCERELY HOPE NOT ANI BABU smiley15

J gets entrapped by Tejas, R as expected shits his pants and flees - shayad Ani babu ke aankhei khul jaye about R !

Now after Panditji =Cupid No 1 , Tejas is Cupid No 2, second only to Panditji, so after thoda bhagam bhaag, thode injury n marham patti sessions, we get some sort of confessions smiley27

Bahut ghode dauda liya, ab bechke so jati husmiley37

Pehale proposal hoga … phir shadi ! At least I hope direct mandap pe na bataye ye idiot! His craziness has no bounds ! So he can totally do this !

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

True ! He is the reason for his misery ! Ye kaisa love hai, where you can’t feel the love for you in other person at all… you generally will also feel when the other person loves you … he is just clinically blind ! I think he sees blinding bright light when he looks at jhanak , and not her face !

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

And he himself is the reason for that 🤣🤣