Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

It can go either way! Bohot zyada hi badi khichadi paka rahe hai ani bose this time on!

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - J is too naive, she looks at what is served to her by Ani, at face value ! Can't blame her, who can mind read and see through charades. So yes, this is what she will do !

I AM HOPING THIS WILL NOT BE THE BLOW ON HER SELF RESPECT THAT SHE HAS MENTIONED TO ANI BEFORE and she gets it that Ani is attempting to set her up with the 'love' of her life (in Ani's eyes)!

vira76 thumbnail

Pehale proposal hoga … phir shadi ! At least I hope direct mandap pe na bataye ye idiot! His craziness has no bounds ! So he can totally do this !

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Had Shristi allowed Jhanak to study in her room , her daughter would have been married by now ...

By the way this Pandit has banned Anirudh from getting married in temple , how ill take his Jhanak in mandir with Rahul...

Ok , plan success , she will also be banned ..

So kashmir will be safe for both..no one will separate them .

,😜😜😜🤭😁😁🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

In the hotel room when ani was consoling Arshi, he said main kahaan jaa raha hoon main toh yahin hoon 😃
He told her that beforehand.. if she didn’t get it.. main kya karun😃aur woh kya kare🥹

What does it mean? Is he planning to shift to Kashmir permanently.

vira76 thumbnail

There are too many possibilities… lot of uncertainty! I just don’t want to see jhanak devi sacrificial roop! Anything else will be ok !

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I really hope she will actually blurt something which will give him hint at least...

Phir usske baad she can stay in hulk mode for a while, I don't mind as he deserves that for all the khichdi he is making right now...

Hurt...she will be definitely as he is not only involving her but he is involving her best friend too and in all this mess that Rahul is going to suffer, as we know Jhanak will never get married to Rahul...

And another reason for her getting hurt can be as you said she may think he want to get rid of his responsibility...

Don't know what is going to happen, I just want her to at least give him hint of her feelings so that he will stop this Match-making business for now & will get his senses back...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Pehale proposal hoga … phir shadi ! At least I hope direct mandap pe na bataye ye idiot! His craziness has no bounds ! So he can totally do this !

Then he will get one or two tappad in return as return gift for his surprise.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

In the hotel room when ani was consoling Arshi, he said main kahaan jaa raha hoon main toh yahin hoon 😃
He told her that beforehand.. if she didn’t get it.. main kya karun😃aur woh kya kare🥹

Haan...he said yahi meri jagah hai😅😅😅

Jokes apart, I was so angry at him at that moment...

For once he should just stop being diplomatic & be clear about his status but nahi usse toh bas Jalebi ki tarah batein ghumani hoti hai🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ab I'm just hoping for Jhanak's pitai & then silent treatment... The only way to jagao his soya hua brain

vira76 thumbnail

Physical ka to pata nahi… makers are not that amazing … but I want to see destruction! Please jhanak jala do Kashmir ko !

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Jhanak has already started to show her displeasure in the room with Arshi.! This is just the beginning. The Kashmir track if served well, we may see an intense tabahi wale emotions coming out in all forms from both Anirudh and Jhanak!

Even physical intimacy maybe possible. Not keeping too much high expectations either but going by their irks and perks, we can have little hope. smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

Fingers crossed !

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Then he will get one or two tappad in return as return gift for his surprise.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

There are too many possibilities… lot of uncertainty! I just don’t want to see jhanak devi sacrificial roop! Anything else will be ok !

I don't think so she will sacrifice this time...

Though, we can't trust makers as They love Aadhi shadi Puri tarah se

But somewhere I have feelings she won't ready for this as it will be hurtful for her best friend too & she won't hurt him in all this mess

vira76 thumbnail

Chalo aapaki mano kamana puri ho! I don’t have courage left in me to make in kind of predictions in this show 😂🙈

Originally posted by: happy007

both will happen. First Jhanak will go supernova on Ani & in her anger will say something that will hint Ani she has feelings for him, not Rahul but mu won’t get cleared completely still. smiley36

Story will move forward now bcoz the way Pandit ji threatened Ani today, he will get the matter to Police/villagers & force Ani to accept Jhanak as his legal wife, which he will do happily after realising Jhanak has feelings for him. Then Ani will force Jhanak to accept their marriage (which she will as she can’t say no to her Bhagwan ji smiley36) & take her back to Kolkata as his legally wedded wife giving a well deserved shock to the vampires & fulfilling Appu Di’s wish.

Ani & Jhanak will return to Kolkata as husband wife. I am sure of it now. Looking forward to vampires reaction while Ani announces Jhanak is his wife, ofc with the excuse that they were forced to accept the marriage. Loads & Loads of mu & hall drama incoming but atleast Runak will play ghar ghar together as legal husband wife. smiley36