•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 36•°*” - Page 145

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I think ani blindfold karake Jhanak ko direct mandap me batayega , ke usaki aaj shadi hai!

Season 6 Surprise GIF by Friends

Woh bass ye karne ki himmat kar hi de ab🤣🤣🤣🤣

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waise bhi kaha sahi baat bolne ke liye muh kholte hai? He is the somewhat tuta futa sa friend Ani has, baki toh koi dost hai bhi nehi Mr. Bose ki !

Toh muh kholke bol deta sachh, mann hi mann "kaisa pyar hai tera" barbarake kya haasil ki?

Of every living being treading the planet, Ani would be the last to turn antaryami, if at all that is smiley15

Originally posted by: Edkv74

kaand ke time pe sab use chup karaa dete hain! Maybe that’s why he wanted to escape all this !!

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Ani is perfect for being her puppet smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

and Ani touching Arshi smiley7...

I hate those more yaar!!

I hate them sooooo much!! Everytime he touches her, I want to just go inside the screen and just

Sailor Moon Shake GIF - Sailor Moon Shake Strangle GIFs

I too hate whenever he touches Banshee even He touches her hand I hate it smiley7
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ani is perfect for being her puppet smiley37

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Zabardast episode...

God decides and who are we to interfere in his plans ..

When you don't have anyone with you , it's HE who protects you ...

Pandit for Jhanak is none other than GOD .

The marriage was cancelled with such supreme authority by God himself , through his messenger.

He declared them husband and wife in his court .

There is only marriage and no nakli , half marriage .

Wonderful writing , execution and performance by Pandit .

I love the entire dialogues and scene by the Pandit and his gang .

Who is Shristi , yes finally a question asked by Pandit...How can she decide anything against God 's wish . The challenge she gave to the Pandit , what pathetic women she is .Standing in a mandir and challenging God 's decision.

I know it would be foolish to ask what was their intention when that forced Anirudh to fill in Arshi maang , when Someone just spoke about the legality of their wedding . Pandit just called her as a women who came in between two married people and he was smart than Shubho to ask for divorce papers .Still Shubho was asking his own son to do a crime !!!!!

This is what happens when you sit at home and don't go for work 😂

Lal and Bips , made for each other .In the entire Jhanak world I cannot find any couple with such compatibility .Arshi Arshi Arshi and nothing beyond that ....

I understand it is a painful situation when a marriage breaks specially when you are a bride and sitting in the mandap .Still I couldn't feel sad for her , its she who took it has a win or lose game .She along with her mom is responsible for her state . The look she was giving Jhanak after Anirudh put the garland in her was happy that Jhanak is hurt . And here comes your share of pain.

Anirudh is back to his self ... All his words of assurance might comfort Arshi but the love and trust is broken . It's high time he break the marriage himself.

Not a monologue of " no one will blame you , Jhanak and we both are saved from the situation" will help Anirudh now .Is it all that . Only a break up with Arshi will justify him right now .If he can't hug her then how is he going to spend a whole life with her. He is feeling guilty to break with her , but his actions are messing it more for both of them .

Jhanak was calm today wanted to reply Arshi , but Anirudh handled the situation.Jhanak again has made it loud that she isn't interested in Arshi's hone Wale husband and indeed gave her a promotion to his half wife ,

Aadha shadi again ..

The makers finally gave marriage it's required importance in the show.

It's the Pandit who made the episode so good with his screen presence and performance today .

Thanks for update Maya smiley31. I have not yet watched the episode.But based on a day before episode, here are is my view

l just want to say that Ani going and sitting on the Mandap and ready to marry Arshi and going ahead to place the sindoor on her, is very very disappointing and I am not sure how long it will be for me to feel for Runak again.

I wanted to see a that powerful love which against all odd, and even J not accepting the marriage, Ani would have done all to not go till marriage.

Pandit Ji was great but Ani easily said to Panditji, loud and clear that he loves Arshi and wants to marry her. In such case, he cleared his stand in front of all that he loves Arshi. What message did it clearly sent that it is J who is the home breaker because Ani loves Arshi loud and clear.

If he has to be so clear that he wants to marry Arshi, he has no rights to fight with world for Jhanak as it is wrong for both Arshi and J. Any girl will lose her heart if a man she had been married keeps doing for her. And then he goes in Mandap with other girl.

I don't feel hurt for Arshi, but Ani should stop playing games even with her. Even if J loves someone, he can say he is not ready for marriage yet. but no, he did go and clearly stated he wanted to do it.

So he is spending time with Arshi in precap and all blames comes on J - iss tarah ki ladkiya... if he is ready to hear all such words in his diplomacy and let everyone saying anything to her infront of his eyes, his love is meaningless

I vouch for the love like Maan Khurana, who broke the crores of deal because the lady said 'gawar' to the girl who troubles him day and night

'Thank-you bolne kee jaroorat nahi hai tumhe. Humare beech chahe kitna bhi jagda ho, mere samne koi aur tumhe kuch bol de yeh main bardast nahi ker sakta aur na karoona, samjhi tum"

I do not want to compare but I this was big let down. he need to opnly break up with Arshi till then I am not wowwing on any Runak scene. Meanigless. Period.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Beti nhi biwi toh hsmiley37

husbands do go to drop off wifeys no?

ye to Maa Baap hi banke baitha

Ready to her Kanyadan also smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Promax moye moye momentsmiley37smiley37

Besharam even after this shouting at jhanak😡

Iske sare armaan paani me bah gaya isliye gussa Jhanak par nikal rahi thi

Hawas adhuri jo rah gayi iski smiley11smiley7

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Doston

Is beech choton nahin dikhe? Kidhar hain woh?? Trekking karke aa rahe hain?? Ya train?

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_2023.jpeg

lagta hai Choton ko Minu ne pakad liya smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Rahul looks confused not heartbroken..not a good sign

Jhanak looks shocked and angry but suppressing it.
i thought she would aag babula aur ani n rahul dono ki class le legismiley5

Dono ki class le aur Ani ki to band bhi bajaye

Bhut hua Ani ka Jhanak ki life ko control karna