•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 36•°*” - Page 137

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Thats the only way he will be reluctant to marry Arshi again in Kolkata. Otherwise he is assuring Arshi again that their marriage will happen

Yeah that's why it's needed...

Though, I don't want Jhanak to give him hard time too, but obviously after giving him hint of her feelings...

I want to see his Tadap for her 😛😛

Edited by Sampada_14 - 3 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I really don't think she will give any hint of her feelings . She might just blast him that who are you to set me up with rahul. Ani as usual won't understand anything unless she clearly tells . But you never know she might blurt out in anger as she is nowdays losing her control of her words. So i am neutral on this , whether she blurts it out or not , one thing is certain both will go to kolkata as hubby and wife enforced by law and divine intervention in the form of panditji. May be it will be a surprise to jhanak , she might take directly to a mandir where all marriage preparations are done and there panditji also arrived so first he will get scolding from Jhanak and then panditji and then this time he will get a sweet punishment where they have to accept the marriage till they get divorced. i am sure kolkata shaadi drama nahi hoga abhi ke liye. Abhi sirf rahul and jhanak ka hi drama hoga.

May be, but at least she can say it loud on his face ..

That she is already married and she is not willing to marry second time...

This can take out her frustration, it will be somehow a hint for him & obviously It will be taunt for him too for going ahead with this marriage...

I hope even Rahul Jhanak Drama will end in college only, it won't reach till Mandap & I have feelings Jhanak won't take it till Mandap as she can't hurt Rahul as he is her best friend and another reason the dilogue she gave... "Mujhe kisse Shadi karni hai ya nahi ye Mai decide karungi"

In any ways Ani ki band toh bajne wali hai iss baar

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He needs to get a good lecture from her and then ignore him ..

He needs to stop interfering to get her married....

Exactly... I just want her to drop hint indirectly be it like she can say ... "she is already married and not interested in 2nd marriage like him" this can be a good taunt for him & somehow he will start using his brain after long...

But after that I just want her to ignore him for a good amount of time...

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

When Anni was leaving with arshi usne j ko dekha tha usmein kuch tha jase koe naraz ho aur na kero shaadi ko accept yehe tamasha hona ha 😛

Woh is shaadi ko real Manta ha but jhanak nahi😛

Pata nahi but mujhe asa feel hua. 🙃

Asa tha kuch ya mujhe he laga?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

When Anni was leaving with arshi usne j ko dekha tha usmein kuch tha jase koe naraz ho aur na kero shaadi ko accept yehe tamasha hona ha 😛

Woh is shaadi ko real Manta ha but jhanak nahi😛

Pata nahi but mujhe asa feel hua. 🙃

Asa tha kuch ya mujhe he laga?

He accepted the marriage long back but this Rahul crops up in between to create a cloud of confusion in his mind.. if Jhanak had given him the slightest hint…

He was looking at her at the mandap helplessly.. he didn’t want to hurt her nor did he want to marry Arshi.. poor thing.. my heart went out for him..

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He accepted the marriage long back but this Rahul crops up in between to create a cloud of confusion in his mind.. if Jhanak had given him the slightest hint…

He was looking at her at the mandap helplessly.. he didn’t want to hurt her nor did he want to marry Arshi.. poor thing.. my heart went out for him..

aur yehe souch ker Rahul ke saath rishta fix ker dea k woh is wedding ko accept nahi kerty chalo rahul ke saath settle ho jae.

Calcutta mein mere ghar as a maid he rahe g. Aur uske massi use rehne nahi de g.

Itna Bara sacrifice smiley13

Rahul ka chapter close hota ha ya nahi, lekin is dafa Anni sab se is wedding ko accept kerwae ga even j ko bhi accept kerna hoga.

Let seesmiley24

Edited by Pearl_219 - 3 months ago
zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Panditji "kon hain ye", " Mere samne koi nahi hain" Moye Moye of Srishti the Sasti Celebrity smiley37smiley37

Panditji Rocked Sasti Celebrity Schoked smiley37

This Video is apt Panditji the Rockstar smiley32

Credit goes to the uploader smiley32

https://twitter.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1801139913041309734?t=AOtKoQw4wmirLlsX7xKG8A&s=19

Lot of sugar and honey panjit ji ki muh peh🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯

Who says Arshi will not be Ani wife

May your words come true

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He was looking at her bcoz she is not accepting the marriage despite divine intervention. He felt happy from inside when it was called divine Jodi but jhanak replied to Arshi that isme khush hone wali kya baat hai so he was disappointed that she is not happy . ANI and jhanak give n number of looks at eo and I am fed up now analysing them bcoz they never understand eo eyes looks and never tells clearly. So this is jalebi ka mahasagar. I’m the story is not progressing even by inch .

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am not having any hopes from the leads . When did they clarified the MU in past. In AK track Anu assumed bad abt jhanak and he accused her . In exchange what jhanak did she accepted the blame that it’s true and fight continued. Yahan par bhi yahi hoga . The Rahul mu will not be cleared but somehow both had to accept the relation .

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Panditji "kon hain ye", " Mere samne koi nahi hain" Moye Moye of Srishti the Sasti Celebrity smiley37smiley37

Panditji Rocked Sasti Celebrity Schoked smiley37

This Video is apt Panditji the Rockstar smiley32

Credit goes to the uploader smiley32

https://twitter.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1801139913041309734?t=AOtKoQw4wmirLlsX7xKG8A&s=19

Lot of sugar and honey panjit ji ki muh peh🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯

Who says Arshi will not be Ani wife

May your words come true