Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago
There is no importance of promises given to Arshi. I am sure makers will not show Ani doing the break up even he gets to know the feelings of jhanak. Tanuja and Chandni iv clearly tells that they are using divine route for uniting leads where everyone has to accept them as husband and wife due to legality issues. If they show Ani breaking up , he will look immoral as he has been chanting he loves arshi so no option for backout. Given Ani character he always look for excuses , so panditji hai nai phir kahe ki fikar. He will help Ani to come out of the situation.
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Panditji "kon hain ye", " Mere samne koi nahi hain" Moye Moye of Srishti the Sasti Celebrity smiley37smiley37

Panditji Rocked Sasti Celebrity Schoked smiley37

This Video is apt Panditji the Rockstar smiley32

Credit goes to the uploader smiley32

https://twitter.com/RamanLeshaalini/status/1801139913041309734?t=AOtKoQw4wmirLlsX7xKG8A&s=19

1PariGupta thumbnail

Nepo kid ne baat to sahi kahi smiley37

Woh kya tumhari Beti hai Jo ise exam hall tak chor ke aaoge

Ani sach me Maa Baap ban gaya hai Jhanak ka par ye Nepo Kid itna chillati kyu hai kaan me dard kar deti haismiley44

https://twitter.com/tayhiba05/status/1801117399913202016?t=DE0V5AcsQ1mM9GAL9mfY9A&s=19

Edited by 1PariGupta - 3 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

The moment Pandit gang left and Ani was forced to apply again the sindoor to complete the illegal marriage,

I was really really hoping Arshi has her Ego working at its best after 3rd wheel label by Pandit and committing illegal marriage tag

I was hoping she push away Ani hand and say after your divorce with Jhanak

but she stand still hoping the sindoor applied anyhow..

Lady, you dun have self respect?!!

But in the end of episode(Just for this episode ya)

She use small part of her brain, she distance herself 2 step backward when she realise Ani didnt hug back.Good acting there, Chandni, look natural....Arshi realisation starting.....

Why i feel like Arshi only will stop the marriage at Calcutta, I might be wrong too...

Lets hope she redeems her self respect for once

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Nepo kid ne baat to sahi kahi smiley37

Woh kya tumhari Beti hai Jo ise exam hall tak chor ke aaoge

Ani sach me Maa Baap ban gaya hai Jhanak ka par ye Nepo Kid itna chillati kyu hai kaan me dard kar deti haismiley44

https://twitter.com/tayhiba05/status/1801117399913202016?t=DE0V5AcsQ1mM9GAL9mfY9A&s=19

Beti nhi biwi toh hsmiley37

husbands do go to drop off wifeys no?

1PariGupta thumbnail

Arshi is officially declared 3rd person in Ani Jhanak's life smiley32

Moye Moye moment of Banshee by Panditji smiley37

Panditji hero hai today's episode smiley27

https://twitter.com/ShaikFa79267855/status/1801064358132449450?t=SuZe3RWjC1QG6ykIJBr33Q&s=19

1PariGupta thumbnail

Yeh kya baat hui Ani ki Jiski shaadi hai use chor kar sabko dindhora pit ke bata diya ki exam ke baad shaadi hai Jhanak ki Rahul ke sath

Jhanak plz iss baar dande se pitayi karna iss ghadhe ki aur sar par marna taki iski akal wapas aaye

Who the hell he is to fix Jhanak's wedding n decide how to set her future life in Kolkatta

It's her decision where she lived in future

Ani ka ab jayda ho raha hai khud kare Banshee me sath shaadi aur rahe uske sath

Jhanak ke kyu piche pada hai

Writers kounsa sasta Ganja fuk ke likh rahe hai 3 din mai exams bhi khatam ho jayegi aur shadi bhi ho jayegi

Means next week phir se mandap lagega khoob dhamaka hoga phir se because Kashmir ke Panditji Jhanak ki bhi shaadi nahi hone denge

Ani dimaag bech aaya kya smiley44

Jhanak plz slap him hard because he deserves

https://twitter.com/jhanak_official/status/1801091881708986622?t=5pDrVvdyE_k8Jyb2trTVeA&s=19

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I really hope she will actually blurt something which will give him hint at least...

Phir usske baad she can stay in hulk mode for a while, I don't mind as he deserves that for all the khichdi he is making right now...

Hurt...she will be definitely as he is not only involving her but he is involving her best friend too and in all this mess that Rahul is going to suffer, as we know Jhanak will never get married to Rahul...

And another reason for her getting hurt can be as you said she may think he want to get rid of his responsibility...

Don't know what is going to happen, I just want her to at least give him hint of her feelings so that he will stop this Match-making business for now & will get his senses back...

He needs to get a good lecture from her and then ignore him ..

He needs to stop interfering to get her married....

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Arshi is officially declared 3rd person in Ani Jhanak's life smiley32

Moye Moye moment of Banshee by Panditji smiley37

Panditji hero hai today's episode smiley27

https://twitter.com/ShaikFa79267855/status/1801064358132449450?t=SuZe3RWjC1QG6ykIJBr33Q&s=19

Promax moye moye momentsmiley37smiley37

Besharam even after this shouting at jhanak😡

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: piapriya

Beti nhi biwi toh hsmiley37

husbands do go to drop off wifeys no?

Ani ko bolna tha arre Arshi kya bol rahi ho jhanak beti nahi biwi hai..smiley37smiley37