Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Anni Rahul ka heartbreak bhi kerwae ga. Already Feeling sad for him. smiley36

Tejas se ziada Anni j ke life main villain hasmiley36smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

are nahi, jhanak Rahul ke saath aur woh arshi ke saath settle ho Jaen g to koe kuch nahi bolay ga.

To wo to wasey bhi horey thy...isme is dialogue ka kya lena dena....koi to phly bhi kuch nhi bolta..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Proudly presenting and bringing it again the reason for Anirudh’s shivering hands and discomfort towards touching Arshi and all those awkward moments that I am personally enjoying.

His stank face, frown, and a reluctant smile ka raaz! smiley37

The neck peck did its thing 🔥 How can he smell anything else other than Jhanak ka khusbooooo! 🙈

Ok bye! Goodnight from my side! 💫IMG_6256.jpeg

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I wonder if Jhanak will blurt out something about their wedding when Ani tries to set her up... that might show her feelings

She might go supernova on him and the other side of me is also thinking she might feel hurt by all of this thinking Ani is trying to get rid of her by hooks or crooks so that he can go to Kolkata in peace and get married to Arshi this time...

Its too hard to tell not going to predict anything! But just do something that will move the story forward makers! 🙏🏻

I cannot tolerate J being sacrificial again and Ani arshi wedding in Kolkata .. please lord!

I really hope she will actually blurt something which will give him hint at least...

Phir usske baad she can stay in hulk mode for a while, I don't mind as he deserves that for all the khichdi he is making right now...

Hurt...she will be definitely as he is not only involving her but he is involving her best friend too and in all this mess that Rahul is going to suffer, as we know Jhanak will never get married to Rahul...

And another reason for her getting hurt can be as you said she may think he want to get rid of his responsibility...

Don't know what is going to happen, I just want her to at least give him hint of her feelings so that he will stop this Match-making business for now & will get his senses back...

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

aaj ke episode mein word shaadi bohat use hua hasmiley36

Toh shadi ki khabar hi Pandit ji tak pahucha de koi 🤣🤣🤣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

I am reading it and didnt realise i come the end

So beautifully written and explain

Yes,i agree with you.Jhanak is a journey,not just romance theme.It will serve us a lot flavour throughout the journey..

Being detach for sometime is totally normal.We are just normal human being who are watching show for entertainment.

At least for me,this forum and you sweet members serve a big part for me to enjoy the show..

Thank you🥰🥰🥰

Dedicated to all...

Thankyou Zurin ,

Yes , definitely.... The forum is what keeps us hooked to the show .

Lovely people here ,❣️❣️❣️

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I really hope she will actually blurt something which will give him hint at least...

Phir usske baad she can stay in hulk mode for a while, I don't mind as he deserves that for all the khichdi he is making right now...

Hurt...she will be definitely as he is not only involving her but he is involving her best friend too and in all this mess that Rahul is going to suffer, as we know Jhanak will never get married to Rahul...

And another reason for her getting hurt can be as you said she may think he want to get rid of his responsibility...

Don't know what is going to happen, I just want her to at least give him hint of her feelings so that he will stop this Match-making business for now & will get his senses back...

Thats the only way he will be reluctant to marry Arshi again in Kolkata. Otherwise he is assuring Arshi again that their marriage will happen

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Commit command chal gaya, ab roll back na ho payismiley42

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Proudly presenting and bringing it again the reason for Anirudh’s shivering hands and discomfort towards touching Arshi and all those awkward moments that I am personally enjoying.

His stank face, frown, and a reluctant smile ka raaz! smiley37

The neck peck did its thing 🔥 How can he smell anything else other than Jhanak ka khusbooooo! 🙈

Ok bye! Goodnight from my side! 💫IMG_6256.jpeg

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't think she will give any hint of her feelings . She might just blast him that who are you to set me up with rahul. Ani as usual won't understand anything unless she clearly tells . But you never know she might blurt out in anger as she is nowdays losing her control of her words. So i am neutral on this , whether she blurts it out or not , one thing is certain both will go to kolkata as hubby and wife enforced by law and divine intervention in the form of panditji. May be it will be a surprise to jhanak , she might take directly to a mandir where all marriage preparations are done and there panditji also arrived so first he will get scolding from Jhanak and then panditji and then this time he will get a sweet punishment where they have to accept the marriage till they get divorced. i am sure kolkata shaadi drama nahi hoga abhi ke liye. Abhi sirf rahul and jhanak ka hi drama hoga.