Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri Chk new bts.. he was about to put sindoor smiley29

Ha...feel like throw chappal on him..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani saying him marrying jhanak he didn’t do any paap smiley36… in that also he’s trying to pacify pandit jismiley36 … Pandit ji should have told him to put sindoor on ur wife Jhanaksmiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Same here same here ! 😂😂

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ahhah!!! I know but that marna, insaniyaat, zimedari n shadi keywords se nafrat hogye hai na 😅

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

Srishti blamed Ani ki tum bolo? smiley36 So Madam Srishti iss mandir mein shaadi Karane ka plan Ani ka toh nahi tha, why should he explain? smiley36 Tum apna mahaan plan explain karo Pandit ji ko & gaaliyan khao smiley37

smiley37smiley37 Ani’s and were hilarious smiley37 saying they did no paap by marrying smiley36smiley36… front of all he’s agreeing that his & J’s marriage is not paapsmiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

yes I mentioned it in my earlier posts too because dekho na how easily he agreed to the instant marriage without any fuss or drama.. not just that none of his favourite family members are in attendance! He values their ashirwad so much.. but not once he questioned their absence!! He’s cunning no doubt …this track is only about j clearing her exams .. that’s his objective! So all these choti moti baaten( for him) are manoeuvred to fall in place!! He’s a criminal genius 😛❤️

That’s what I would like to believe before my bubble bursts tomorrow 😜

Vidya, MI faith alagey undali anukuntunna.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha...feel like throw chappal on him..

this is just like J’s drama of marriage
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Let’s post it in location thread to avoid giving any spoilers to other readers or sadama lol

Originally posted by: samarp2

Omg smiley3 Ani was about to apply sindoor smiley39 then only Pandit Ji stopped him smiley37… starting only it gave me J & Avinash marriage vibe smiley36

https://youtu.be/MP_Omjr4fG0?si=646lnqEs_AiTdC0l

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

When I heard out of all pandit is stopping the marriage I felt it could be Anirudh's plan..

As he was informed from all sources , first choton , then evil gang informing same temple , Jhanak's longing looks when she passed him.. his you prepare for the exam ..and then perform Anirudh perform...

That sentence is weird , but now I think it will be significant.... They will show him planning all this . He doesn't have hopes from Jhanak . And pandit stopping has added benefit of putting in Jhanak's mind to realise that marriage is real .

Also his I am mentally prepared. Now it might make sense ...

Hope so ... and now I am feeling much better than after watching the episode 😊 😁

Even me too.

Agar aisa hua to hm sb Nadru Yakhni or Modhor pulao khangy sath.😅😅😅

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Let’s post it in location thread to avoid giving any spoilers to other readers or sadama lol

o did there toosmiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes Lost is biggest example for learning the lesson never ever give PL too much importance if u want ur show run for long time

By bringing Reeva back to the show they made a big mistake....and showing Savi as third wheel was rejected by trp Audience.