Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Good morning ladies, jhanak stopping the wedding could be because choton advices her and make her see ani is not happy. It can be as simple as that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good day ,

Fresh mind fresh thoughts ...

Yes , high possibility, he might tell her Anirudh wants to break with Arshi ...

Here everyone adds pinch of masala whatever they hear ...

Point blank pe shoot ....

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh I think he might , because it’s now or never situation.. some intervention is needed

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Chotton is a kind of character who does not like to take responsibility in life may it be financial, social or family. I highly doubt, he will speak up straight though I really wish he should speak up straight this time and not in riddles.

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh make her see ani is not happy , being forced in to this marriage .. and only you can stop it. Ani has protected you now it’s your turn 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Good day ,

Fresh mind fresh thoughts ...

Yes , high possibility, he might tell her Anirudh wants to break with Arshi ...

Here everyone adds pinch of masala whatever they hear ...

Point blank pe shoot ....

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Vira, Anusha and Maya for the hilarious epi review - I am in splits smiley37smiley37

Ok, so after what Mr.NeqDil Bose with all his neq irade has done today, I really hope J finds the heart and strength to forgive him for this super surprise gift smiley32[slow claps]

"Main ussi se shaadi karungi jisse main karna chahti hu" - comes 30secs after Majle Bhaiya spins his charm on Chhothe Bhaiya and coaxes him to 'realise his love' for J smiley15

Forum walo - Aap ne "love realisation" maangi thi, did you specify kiski? Ani ki ya Rahul ki? smiley42

Qki yeha toh huya yun, "Ani realises Rahul's love for J !

Fir Rahul ki 'magaj dhulai' karke , Ani makes Rahul 'realise his love' for J"

Sunne mein itna complicated, how did Ani pull this off?

Mujhe abhimaani J ke keher se darr lag raha hai, I hope woh dil pe aur izzat pe na le, nehi toh Ani babu ko papad belte belte Izzat Papad ka factory dalna par jayega smiley36

#OverZimmedari

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Hahaha 😂 sacchi I feel this can become the reason .. because confession ka chances is less and in a day I don’t think they will plot something against ani. Unless they try to sedate him or something , that will be the only thing I can think of

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Thank you Vira, Anusha and Maya for the hilarious epi review - I am in splits smiley37smiley37

Ok, so after what Mr.NeqDil Bose with all his neq irade has done today, I really hope J finds the heart and strength to forgive him for this super surprise gift smiley32[slow claps]

"Main ussi se shaadi karungi jisse main karna chahti hu" - comes 30secs after Majle Bhaiya spins his charm on Chhothe Bhaiya and coaxes him to 'realise his love' for J smiley15

Forum walo - Aap ne "love realisation" maangi thi, did you specify kiski? Ani ki ya Rahul ki? smiley42

Mujhe abhimaani J ke keher se darr lag raha hai, I hope woh dil pe aur izzat pe na le, nehi toh Ani babu ko papad belte belte Izzat Papad ka factory dalna par jayega smiley36

#OverZimmedari

How could u forget Tejas’s kyunki pyaar karte hain tumse pagli wali confession!!🙄

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

#OverZimmedari

Word Count: 0

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Hahaha 😂 sacchi I feel this can become the reason .. because confession ka chances is less and in a day I don’t think they will plot something against ani. Unless they try to sedate him or something , that will be the only thing I can think of

Haha

Word Count: 1

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

#OverZimmedari

Right Sohini , now I get that ..

We forgot to specify whose confession 😂😂😜😞

vira76 thumbnail

The muscles 💪 smiley42 that’s all I can see

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Raat gayi baat gayi Vira! Choton is not coming to Srinagar.. even though Mumbai mein hi Srinagar aur Calcutta waali feels aa rahi hai..
IMG_1891.jpeg