Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Gosh, this all became so childish and immature......

All Arjun had to say was that, "since you tricked me, I also tricked, you.". But since when ?? When did his hurt go, was he ever hurt even ?? 

Anyways, the only good point here is that he has realized that there is someone who is the mastermind outside of this chandaal chaukadi.....

only thing is he thinks its someone outside of the family.....

Best part is tht he knows Manali is also in the villain gang.... wonder how he know that........did he see Manali talking with Vishambhar ??

Vidya's smartness is that even with Manali he sent Vishambhar, didnt interact himself.... so very tricky for ArVi to find him out.....

But Arjun did tell Savi specifically to not share it with Vidyadhar... Saavi also mentioned how much she trusts Vidya...... I wish she had told Arjun, how she was ready to share the truth with him before marriage but met Vidyadhar instead, who told her to hide it........ 

There was already an episode, shortly after Arjun discovered Savi's fraud, when they were still living in Bhima Sadan, in which Arjun told Savi he forgave her, and after he let her sleep on the bed with him, the next day he told her he was only putting on an act so that she would know how it feels to be deceived by fake love.

How are we supposed to believe that after Arjun threw Savi out of the shed, and Manali visited him, he caught up to Savi and told her that his rejection of her over the past several days was all an act?

Since Arjun threw Savi out, more than once, he daydreamed that she comes to pacify him and he pushes her away, refuses to let her hear that he loves her ...

Arjun wasn't putting on an act then!

Savi was by herself when she expressed confusion about Arjun confronting her at the sugar factory office just before this Valentine's Day celebration right on the Bhima Sadan grounds where all their enemies can plainly see their reconciliation.

Savi didn't know that Arjun was putting on an act then!

Team Chinmay Mandlekar is just insulting the audience's intelligence with this storytelling. They think they can use characters' internal monologues to establish the story, and then pretend that the story was different all along, and we'll just say, how cleverly you fooled us!

I have already pointed out that Vidyadhar being the mastermind contradicts the scene after Vishvambhar introduced Savi to Vidyadhar, when we heard Vishvambhar thinking, what if Vidyadhar figures out that Savi isn't his classmate's sister?

Arjun used the casteist slur चांडाळ चौकडी cāṇḍāḷa çaukaḍī to describe a gang of four villains: Balaram, Vishvambhar, Nanda, and Shali. Why did he include Shali?

Shali found Balya Bailat's birth certificate, and she followed orders to keep Krishna'i from talking to anyone, but nobody includes her in any plotting. Bhaiyu is included. Arjun should have named him along with the rest of the gang.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So now we get to see the Saavi-Arjun romance again....

Vidya is planning something..... am sure Saavi n Arjun will overcome that.

Then it will put Vidya in overdrive and he will find out that Saavi n Arjun are actually in the same team.

He will have to change his plans again....and hopefully by then Saavi comes to know abput the wickedness in Vidya.....

Enjoy the Tom n Jerry show !

Wonder how all this will pan out ! 

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

So now we get to see the Saavi-Arjun romance again....

Vidya is planning something..... am sure Saavi n Arjun will overcome that.

Then it will put Vidya in overdrive and he will find out that Saavi n Arjun are actually in the same team.

He will have to change his plans again....and hopefully by then Saavi comes to know abput the wickedness in Vidya.....

Enjoy the Tom n Jerry show !

Wonder how all this will pan out ! 

if we ignore Arjun's reason to shun Saavi, their romance is really cute and very homely..... must say Rasika and Indraneil must be having extremely good understanding to take this kinda liberty with each other and its needed if its a couple........ I hate actresses like Mrunal Dusanis who want to do lead roles but interact with the male lead as if she is their sister......... have seen two of her shows as female lead and she falls so short in showing any romantic feelings towards the male actors.....

This whole track to get at least one of them to know Vidya as the mm...... thats why suddenly Arjun doubted that the CC have one........ them assuming its an outsider is just to lengthen the track....... otherwise in yesterday's episode, Saavi couldve easily decoded how Nanda and Shali erased their differences so quickly....... they didnt go out, and no one came to meet them........ just a glance at their phones and its easy to figure out that the MM is from the family, right ?

Arjun saw Manali with Vish.......will they think she is the MM ?? 

Yesterday Manali openly told Arjun that, " ata apan relationship madhe naahi aahot naa". What did she mean ? Was she implying that they will be in a relationship in future as she is sure that Saavi is out of his life.

OR

Were they in a relationship in the past ?? Was she the reason Arjun tried to commit suicide ?? 

But she is not after him for property, what she wants is the Alpha male kinda guy...... thats what I gathered from her monologue when she sees his posters and villagers supporting him... So was Arjun a simple down to earth guy before going abroad ?? Much like Sagar Koli from Premachi Gosht ?? And became this confident arrogant leadership kinda guy after facing betrayal from her ??

OR 

Maybe he had a crush on her and proposed to her and she made fun of his menglat persona in front of entire village / College / School. That broke his confidence pushing him to attempt suicide ?

Is that history a reason why Arjun was always a little rude with her, even when they were showing him siding with her to spite Saavi ??

If it was a crush from his side or a proper relation between the two, it will really throw Saavi off guard...

Manali's comment about them not being in a relationship was her attempt at subliminal manipulation: put the idea in Arjun's mind that they could be in a relationship.

Arjun barely recognized Manali when they first met on-screen. He was happy to see his childhood friend from school, before he went to college in Pune and the U.S.A. at age 18. Would Arjun behave that way if Manali had betrayed him? Would he believe Manali over Savi and tell Savi that Manali has no interest in him since childhood?

As a vamp, Manali's motivation gets retconned month-by-month to suit the plot. First, she was cackling to herself about marrying Arjun for his money. Then she followed Ākkā's advice not to waste her time on a pauper, until she saw that Arjun was still popular enough to take over the factory from the Kavathekars. Now that Arjun isn't contesting Savi's inheritance, Manali wants Arjun the person.

It's like Arjun suddenly saying that his pushing away Savi in his daydreams was all an act.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 4 months ago
anjs thumbnail

new promo out....... They are planning a rajyabhishek for Savitri....... its like her family (Bheema's ancestors) was the royal family of that region ...

Too funny IMO........ wonder if they had done the same for Arjun when he returned from abroad ?? 

anjs thumbnail

so as i had assumed Vish and VV took Saavi's signs and demolished Arjun's house. 

First i thought what was Saavi thinking knowing how Vish tried to fool Arjun into signing POA papers through her......... but then maybe she did read it and this is also her plan where she is letting Vish's plan work.....

Now if Arjun's house is really demo'ed then that gives him the opportunity to move back to Bheema Sadan cause he is still legally married to Saavi. And they can continue their bickering their....

rahila prashna baaki chya lokancha, tar Arjun can get them moved to Bheema Sadan to trouble Saavi and the CC and later Saavi can get proper houses build for them.......

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The story is getting monotonous again.......Saavi n Arjun are together and they are trying to find out who is the MM.

As soon as they get somewhat close to the MM .... Saavi will make a mistake and confide in Vidya.....he will make sure he plants someone else as the MM....maybe Manali....

Now Saavi n Arjun will feel they have won the battle....Arjun will come back to Bhima Sadan.....and again Vidya will start plotting....and this time there will again be misunderstandings between Arjun n Saavi.....

So the story will go in Circles.....

But i think there is another layer above Vidya also.... i think it is Pankaj ....

Pankaj had heard Vidya talk about the sharp shooter attack on Saavi... then why is he not telling Saavi about it ? Or the writers want us to conveniently forget such a big fact ?? 

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

The story is getting monotonous again.......Saavi n Arjun are together and they are trying to find out who is the MM.

As soon as they get somewhat close to the MM .... Saavi will make a mistake and confide in Vidya.....he will make sure he plants someone else as the MM....maybe Manali....

Now Saavi n Arjun will feel they have won the battle....Arjun will come back to Bhima Sadan.....and again Vidya will start plotting....and this time there will again be misunderstandings between Arjun n Saavi.....

So the story will go in Circles.....

But i think there is another layer above Vidya also.... i think it is Pankaj ....

Pankaj had heard Vidya talk about the sharp shooter attack on Saavi... then why is he not telling Saavi about it ? Or the writers want us to conveniently forget such a big fact ?? 

I somehow cant think of Pankaj above Vidya...... earlier I used to think Krishnai will show her real face soon but as of now she is shown clean, but that tingling feeling is still there....... 

yes story has become too mono, but it is bound to happen since they will stretch it as long as possible....... 

I dont think there wud be any other misunderstanding between ArVi, Saavi being thief and here to cheat him wouldve been the biggest one......nothing can top that, unless Arjun had a relation with Manali which he hid from Saavi......... in Saturday's episode, she did mention about living together in Pune as Paying Guests.........now normally in Mumbai, PG's stay with families, and mostly its women who share one room in a big apartment where the owner and family stay in other rooms.. dont know how it is in Pune.... but i have mostly not seen guys and girls sharing a rented apartment together,.......so it seemed odd that Arjun and Manali shared an apartment in Pune while studying....... 

also werent they school friends when she was introduced ? how come they become college friends now ?? or was Manali stalking him from school to college ?? in that case, where was she in the first half of the show, till Arjun married Saavi ??

So many questions..........this show just doesnt feel like a Chinmay Mandlekar writing anymore....