Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: md410

Because other shows are horrible than this. One can imagine how abusive and regressive rest of the shows are. This shows does not air on Saturday 

Which show??!!

Advait and Kala always fighing....and Naina being selfish irritates me so much. Other shows are not so aggressive...like almost the whole family being opposite the FL

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

LP is getting better. I liked todays episode, they are closing issues fast except Naina pregnancy. 

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Why doesn't Kala reveal that the designs were her's ??

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Why doesn't Kala reveal that the designs were her's ??

Advait will say designs are bad when Kala says it is her design, so the realization the designs are good and then revealing it is her design make sense. She wants to help her parents, Advait will not help her, since he feels is was scammed into the marriage.  Maybe if it was normal marriage I would have said he should help her parents, but Sangeeta did a mistake.It was clear she did it to get rich husbands for her daughters.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

But she isn't getting money anyway right??...how is it helping her

Even if she reveals later he can say the designs are good enough as they were before 

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

But she isn't getting money anyway right??...how is it helping her

Even if she reveals later he can say the designs are good enough as they were before 

.   She has deal with Sanika to g we money for her designs. Some percentage episode 151Edited by khushi.khurana - 4 days ago