can someone slap that Bhoomi please - Shubh Vivah (Star Pravaah)

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

saarkhi aapli pudhe pudhe, Aai Baba rahile bajulach, hich didh shahani sagle nirnay ghetey bahininche... smiley7

If tht Akaash had any brains, he would run far away from such a dominating dictatorial woman.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

saarkhi aapli pudhe pudhe, Aai Baba rahile bajulach, hich didh shahani sagle nirnay ghetey bahininche... smiley7

If tht Akaash had any brains, he would run far away from such a dominating dictatorial woman.....

If I am not wrong Bhoomi has had memory loss right??

Often after memory loss people tend to show some change in behaviour ...that's what is seen in Bhoomi

Also about Akash.. Bhoomi has taken care of him when he was ill so ig Akash going behind Bhoomi is not wrong... baki ka idk much because I don't watch that serial

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

If I am not wrong Bhoomi has had memory loss right??

Often after memory loss people tend to show some change in behaviour ...that's what is seen in Bhoomi

Also about Akash.. Bhoomi has taken care of him when he was ill so ig Akash going behind Bhoomi is not wrong... baki ka idk much because I don't watch that serial

memory loss and change of behavior is okay but there are parents alive to make decision of the sister's marriage, right ? why not talk to them.........talk to your father, tell your mother...... how can you start taking decision immediately after coming out of coma without knowing whats happening in their lives....... at least say that you all need to discuss before taking decision......... dont just announce the final decision as if you are the whole and sole of the family.....

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

memory loss and change of behavior is okay but there are parents alive to make decision of the sister's marriage, right ? why not talk to them.........talk to your father, tell your mother...... how can you start taking decision immediately after coming out of coma without knowing whats happening in their lives....... at least say that you all need to discuss before taking decision......... dont just announce the final decision as if you are the whole and sole of the family.....

But then that should be done by her parents... if she is going wrong it's her parents duty to correct her.... and just because she just had an accident the doctor told some harsh actions could harm her