Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: HalleNJ

TRP is out and there is a drop for this show.

why is that there is always SP vs Zee fans in social media? I find it silly coz why as a fan, i cannot understand the logic why one needs to be loyal with a channel.

also the rating released by the media pages is 2+U+R, the actual one advertisers look for is U 15+ because they target urban viewers mainly. This will determine whether the show will sustain. 

It is very typical show, obviously remake of 20 year old show that gave saas bahu saga era. So let’s see. In fact the concept has been used so much and still going on on same and other channels, nothing knew. 
pit is hard for show to survive on leads chemistry 

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

What is this u15+ and all??

Sorry Idk much abt this

parameter for tv viewership

mainly u15+ or TVR is considered by channels 

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

one page released u15+ on insta,it got hacked ig

Oh is it. this U 15+ data is available in south for all shows. The result will be totally surprising. Some 5th or 6th show in the U+R rating can be topping the charts in U 15+. 

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

It is very typical show, obviously remake of 20 year old show that gave saas bahu saga era. So let’s see. In fact the concept has been used so much and still going on on same and other channels, nothing knew. 
pit is hard for show to survive on leads chemistry 

agreed. In this show Good people are too good till I can get diabetes watching them. Bad ones are evil to the core . No normal human smiley36

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Oh is it. this U 15+ data is available in south for all shows. The result will be totally surprising. Some 5th or 6th show in the U+R rating can be topping the charts in U 15+. 

ohh is it

have seen it happen in marathi too

in some week tmgga was 2nd in u15+ but 4th in u+r2+

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

agreed. In this show Good people are too good till I can get diabetes watching them. Bad ones are evil to the core . No normal human smiley36

It's the same in almost every show... the female lead always forgives the vamp and the vamp is back with more problems .... who does this in real life?

And how can a person go to such a bad extent .... show something real for once