Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

अपूर्वा नेमळेकर (शेवंता ऑफ RKC) playing villain here. 

Manje ML chi wife ka.

Initial main villain tich hoti then wholesale madhe add jhaale 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Manje ML chi wife ka.

Initial main villain tich hoti then wholesale madhe add jhaale 

no idea pan serial suru व्हायची आहे ना अजून...

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It seems star pravah doesnt want to lose their audiance ,they might have become catious with zm losing their position so rapidly during and after corona.

SP surely knows that zm is still struggling despite of bringingn their old shows with big names,sony  marathi is just 5 years old,colors marathi only overpowers in reality shows and that too in bigboss which is not sure to b on this year

So they know that whatever they deliver whether its a new story or remakes or remakes of remakes,their audiance is going to see that and  that will make their position strong.

The best example is their ongoing singing reality show which doesnt have that much strong contestants in comparision with just started zee sa re ga ma ,bt still its getting a good trp although its telecasted only on weekends.moreover may be they will b considering the cricket tournaments such as asia cup ,world cup,so at any cost they dont want to lose anything,and thats why TP has in this show as creative head of the channel is Satish Rajwade and TP can never say no to him if he is giving her a lead on no 1 channel.

I m sure this show however it ia qualitywise bt will gain a huge trp.

Edited by RPRRR42 - 8 months ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is it ketaki mategaonkar's voice ? 

My 2nd guess is aarya ambekar.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
RPRRR42 thumbnail

Bachha vatanarya actorla YP samor lead mbamun ka ghetal.asav ani tuachi bayako mhanun jarahi ma sjobhanatya Miss Nemalekarla(big boss madhe Mahesh mannarekar Apporvala miss Nemalekar mhanayache karan ti ektich tyana Mr.Manjarekar mhanayache)

Asa odd casting ka kel asav?

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see him in a lead role in a romantic drama.

Casting against stereotype. The usual fair skinned, light-eyed, tall and six-pack is something I'm tired of.

That's why I was happy to see hrishi shelar in TSCD.

This is good. And that guy acted well in TJR as Suraj.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Surprisingly I liked what I saw in this first episode of today. Tejashree is pleasant to watch though scene to scene copy zaliye YHM chi first episode paasun... Baghu pudhe kaay.. Was seeing the credits of the show.. Surprisingly it's not BT but Shashi Sumeet Productions

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Surprisingly I liked what I saw in this first episode of today. Tejashree is pleasant to watch though scene to scene copy zaliye YHM chi first episode paasun... Baghu pudhe kaay.. Was seeing the credits of the show.. Surprisingly it's not BT but Shashi Sumeet Productions

Who is BT ?

And did Shashi Sumit produce YHK?

Mala personally TP cha screen presense avadato