Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Thanks for explaining what Manali meant by "पीजीनं." I was wondering what Marathi word she used. PG = paying guest, or illegal tenancy.

Other than your point that Manali was introduced as Arjun's friend before Pune, this revised history doesn't make sense because Arjun is from a rich family. Rich enough to rent a hotel suite in Pune when he doesn't expect to spend the night. Why wouldn't Arjun rent an apartment, just for himself, legally?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Why is Savi not wondering about Vidyadhar's behavior  ?

Arjun was in hospital and he was not even a bit worried ?

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saavi's tubelight will get lit when Vidya points a gun at them after none of his plans work.

She is not living upto her earlier profession. Someone who has seen all sorts of people all her life has failed to recognise a big cheat is so so unbelievable!

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Saavi's tubelight will get lit when Vidya points a gun at them after none of his plans work.

She is not living upto her earlier profession. Someone who has seen all sorts of people all her life has failed to recognise a big cheat is so so unbelievable!

For all the bragging about her intelligence and leveling the opposite party, she has been pretty lame since Vishambhar entered her life. 

First she took so long to realize the good side of Arjun.  Still I will excuse her that as she had seen his cruel side during bank encounter.

But trusting Vidyadhar beyond a limit is too much, esp after witnessing his angry face.

anjs thumbnail

is Arjun playing trick with Savi too ??

Somehow I dont trust him anymore now...... sometimes feels like he is just using Savi to reach his goal and will kick her out once he achieves it....

Vishvamitra Mahārāja ordered Arjun to protect the Khopade heir. So far, the storyteller has given total deference to Vishvamitra Mahārāja's pronouncements. Wouldn't the story's integrity suffer if Arjun used, robbed, and discarded Savi?

Besides, the romance is what keeps this show going. They can't afford to make it insincere.

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

is Arjun playing trick with Savi too ??

Somehow I dont trust him anymore now...... sometimes feels like he is just using Savi to reach his goal and will kick her out once he achieves it....

okay... i had missed the first 5-10 mins of the episode, hence didnt see that celebration sequence earlier..... after seeing that i hold me thoughts, maybe Arjun is real with Saavi and not tricking her.....

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arjun can't be tricking Saavi.....he has realised her love for him and she was the ONLY person who has stood by him in all circumstances.

He has changed now.....sangat-dosh.....his ego has taken a back seat and he has begun to listen to people.......which is a good thing....

Although i still miss the angry young man in him..... maybe that form will come again when he realizes Vidya's truth....

I still feel there is another villain other than Vidya too..... Pankaj ? Mami ? 

anjs thumbnail

I didnt know Arjun was this stupid. The way he is leading on Manali and her mother, living there in their house (so what if he is paying rent)..... as per Ballya's punters village people are already talking about their affair..... tomorrow if Manali demands Arjun marry her as he promised her marriage, how will he escape ?? Manali can even send him to jail for 10 years for faking relationship. If she says they even slept with each other, there is no ways he can prove himself innocent in court.

Actually now was the ripe chance for him to move back into Bhima Sadan and continue fake fighting with Saavi there. But I guess the cv's want to complicate matters for him...... in fact i think this kidnapping plot is VV's plot to trap Arjun....... after Arjun reaches to rescue Manali, she will hug him and they will click pics..... those pics can be used anywhere, right from showing Saavi to posting it as posters in the market area..... Only poop in their plan will be if Arjun sends Saavi to rescue Manali, as he knows Manali is part of Vishambhar gang....

Also When Saavi told Arjun about VV, why didnt he remember the time when VV told him how Saavi spoke something negative about him ?? He couldve easily questioned her and cleared the matter.. this stretching is too much...

anyways, they have agreed to tell VV the truth at the next best instance..... so either his real face will out before that (highly unlikely) or Manali kidnap drama will take a drastic turn and Arjun will get completely trapped in it.....

The burden of proof should be on the prosecutor to prove Arjun guilty, not on Arjun to prove himself innocent.

However, in India, paternalistic laws presume that modesty is a virtue inherent to women, while men are predatory by nature. With the attitude that punishment for rape exists to discourage premarital sex, police brutality is routinely used to extract false confessions. Arjun could spend years in jail awaiting trial.

A little over a year ago, Arjun had the idea to take Naresh to court if he didn't marry Savitri, and I did some research about what courts have decided in such cases.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162831727

How would Manali convince a court that Arjun tricked her? Knowing that Arjun is married and divorce takes time, is it reasonable to argue, "I wasted three months of my life waiting for him to keep a promise that he never meant to fulfil in a year or two! He ruined my pristine reputation! I would never have consented to sex with a married man unless he swore loyalty to me, and not to his wife!"