Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Agdi barobar! Kitihi shiklele asle tari adaanich astaat. 

Aani 90% cast tyanchya virodhat Kay karasthan karnyat  yasasvi hote.😏

And channel is at no1.pity.smiley19

When zm was at no1,it was giving much much better serials and worthy to b at no 1.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aani 90% cast tyanchya virodhat Kay karasthan karnyat  yasasvi hote.😏

Seriously, I also fail to understand what is the need to show all this.  No class at all. Why cannot they just show close to normality. I did not watch after first episode second episode done in two minutes 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

And channel is at no1.pity.smiley19

When zm was at no1,it was giving much much better serials and worthy to b at no 1.

Yes. The worst is one of another show on star Pravaah, man dhaaga dhaaga apparently to get ML attention second lead pretends to have a cancer and his doctor cousin and sister involve in that fake cancer plot. What a mockery of cancer patients and people those are trying to work towards having improved treatments available.  How on earth they could take it so casually.   I used to think Satish Rajwade is real creative and sensitive in his work.  This show is his concept.  I did not imagine that he could ever fall to level below than Balaji. 
 I mean if there was a situation where they have to replace a FL due to her personal issue, so be with it, just get new lead and say role of FL now on wards would be played by so and so actress.   

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Yes. The worst is one of another show on star Pravaah, man dhaaga dhaaga apparently to get ML attention second lead pretends to have a cancer and his doctor cousin and sister involve in that fake cancer plot. What a mockery of cancer patients and people those are trying to work towards having improved treatments available.  How on earth they could take it so casually.   I used to think Satish Rajwade is real creative and sensitive in his work.  This show is his concept.  I did not imagine that he could ever fall to level below than Balaji. 
 I mean if there was a situation where they have to replace a FL due to her personal issue, so be with it, just get new lead and say role of FL now on wards would be played by so and so actress.   

They make a mockery of all the professions; medicine, legal and teaching all the time! smiley7

Faking cancer diagnosis for ML's attention; that's outrageous.

Rajwade and channel are laughing their way to the bank; nothing else matters.smiley6

Edited by NerdyMukta - 7 days ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Seriously, I also fail to understand what is the need to show all this.  No class at all. Why cannot they just show close to normality. I did not watch after first episode second episode done in two minutes 

Why can't they make Panchayat, Yeh Meri Family or Gullak like shows/ web series in Marathi. Does the audience not care for simplicity any more? Sony Marathi var ek hota galk phulka show 'assa maaher nako ga bai'; that pre pandemic I think.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Aani 90% cast tyanchya virodhat Kat karasthan karnyat  yasasvi hote.😏

मूर्खपणाचा कळस कि किळस हेच कळत नाही smiley29

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Why can't they make Panchayat, Yeh Meri Family or Gullak like shows/ web series in Marathi. Does the audience not care for simplicity any more? Sony Marathi var ek hota galk phulka show 'assa maaher nako ga bai'; that pre pandemic I think.

सोनी मराठीची सारे तुझ्याचसाठी मालिका खूप भारी होतीsmiley20 आणि सोनी लिव्ह वर पेट पुराण नावाची एक वेबसीरिज आहे ती पण मस्त आहे 

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

सोनी मराठीची सारे तुझ्याचसाठी मालिका खूप भारी होतीsmiley20 आणि सोनी लिव्ह वर पेट पुराण नावाची एक वेबसीरिज आहे ती पण मस्त आहे 

Sony Liv cha subscription hallich milaayla laagla ithe. Last week suru Kela aahe tevha baghen Pet Puraan lavkarach.smiley1

md410 thumbnail

yes I still watch that show.  I wish it would have come back after lock down was ended.  There was one more h m bane, tu m bane on Sony Marathi that one is also good.  
Star Pravaah has attained new low by faking cancer and doctor character in show supporting it. 

md410 thumbnail

Sony Liv cha subscription hallich milaayla laagla ithe. Last week suru Kela aahe tevha baghen Pet Puraan lavkarach.smiley1

Do we get subscription here. I did not know. I thought it was through sling.