Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaizen1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

The villains of the show have disappeared.. I don't remember when sakshi and mahipat were shown last. Priya is lost in her own dreams. Nagraj is spending time in just mocking Priya. 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Today's episode was terrible! What happened was pure sexual harassment of Arjun and they spun it in a comic way. It was gross and disgusting to watch. From whatever I have seen in Marathi television, only the vamps get to come so close to the MLs. Not the FLs!ЁЯШ│ We never get to see FLs touching their husbands even if they are so much in love.ЁЯШ│ Hypocrisy of scriptwriters at its best!ЁЯдб

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mirage09

Today's episode was terrible! What happened was pure sexual harassment of Arjun and they spun it in a comic way. It was gross and disgusting to watch. From whatever I have seen in Marathi television, only the vamps get to come so close to the MLs. Not the FLs!ЁЯШ│ We never get to see FLs touching their husbands even if they are so much in love.ЁЯШ│ Hypocrisy of scriptwriters at its best!ЁЯдб

this show has drag fest and very slow.  Now it has turned disgustingly low and typical saas bahu ITV drama 

Kaizen1 thumbnail

I have lost interest too. Haven't seen this week.. somebody please update if any worth watching happens on the show.

I saw on insta that sakshi and mahipat are replaced.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaizen1

I have lost interest too. Haven't seen this week.. somebody please update if any worth watching happens on the show.

I saw on insta that sakshi and mahipat are replaced.

It seems that they were finding the right replacements of the two actors and that's why the off track happenings!! 

Today Arjun fires Sayali for messing up in playing her part of being his wife!! He tried his best to cover up....but Priya is smart enough to join the dots... suspicious of their relationship!! 

Priya very conveniently makes up that she has made a poisonous coffee for Arjun... Sayali has watched this!! But when she stops Arjun from having that coffee.... Priya after much drama, tomane, crocodile tears...is about to prove her wrong!! 

With appearance of new mahipat (Mayur khandge not impressive compared to madhav abhyankar) and new Sakshi (impressive ketki Vilas) ... discussing their strategy for upcoming court hearing and mentioning about Raviraj that he will soon start searching Pratima .... I'm sure that soon the show will come back on track!!

BTW Sayali cha badala.....of punishing Arjun by triggering his allergy .... placing рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реАрдЪреА рдлреБрд▓рдВ all around him...even in office....was so sweet ЁЯдкЁЯдк later on she manages to samjhao him that madhubhau na рд╕реЛрдбрд╡рд╛ lavkar....рдореНрд╣рдгрдЬреЗ рдирд╛ contract rahil na contract wife!!ЁЯСНЁЯСН

Me thinks ....when and how they will fall for each other ЁЯШКЁЯШК

Edited by Vanni03 - 9 months ago
Vanni03 thumbnail

Tomorrow episode promo is very interesting ЁЯСН

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvtLYHqqZdo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Have a lookЁЯСНЁЯСН

Kaizen1 thumbnail

What happened about the poison scene? Did Priya really put poison or was she faking? I saw one scene where she poured something in coffee. How did that end?

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaizen1

What happened about the poison scene? Did Priya really put poison or was she faking? I saw one scene where she poured something in coffee. How did that end?

Priya of course faked it...so that рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА gets fired by рдЖрдЬреА and she's further put down in her eyes!! 

Priya рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА la рддреЛрдВрдбрд╛рд╡рд░ рдмреЛрд▓рддреЗ рдХреА рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди рдорд╛рдЭрд╛ рдирд╛рд╣реА рдЭрд╛рд▓рд╛ рддрд░ рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдореА рддреБрдЭрд╛ рд╣реА рд░рд╛рд╣реВ рджреЗрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА!! But it's her plan ....she's actually put vanilla essence in the coffee!!

рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА is obviously terrified and stops Arjun from having that poisonous coffee!!but Priya after much drama drinks the coffee herself and proves her innocence and Sayali as conniving girl!!

Purna aaji is wild at Sayali and warns her that that this is too much and next time...she will throw her out of the house!! later on aaji...as punishment..(I didn't like at all) ..... literally Sayali la рднрд░рд▓реНрдпрд╛ taatavarun рдЙрдард╡рддреЗ....рдореНрд╣рдгреЗ рдЖрдЬ рддреВ рджрд┐рд╡рд╕рднрд░ рдЙрдкрд╛рд╢реА рд░рд╛рд╣рд╛рдпрдЪрдВ!! рдЖрдИ рд╣реА рдЪрдХреНрдХ рдЧрдкреНрдк рд░рд╛рд╣рддреЗ...рдЖрдЬреА рдореНрд╣рдгреЗ рд╣рд┐рд▓рд╛ рд╢рд┐рдХреНрд╖рд╛ рдирд╛рд╣реА рджрд┐рд▓реА рддрд░ hi majhya Tanvi la traas рджреЗрдгрдВ рд╕реБрд░реВрдЪ рдареЗрд╡реЗрд▓!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 9 months ago
Kaizen1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Priya of course faked it...so that рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА gets fired by рдЖрдЬреА and she's further put down in her eyes!! 

Priya рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА la рддреЛрдВрдбрд╛рд╡рд░ рдмреЛрд▓рддреЗ рдХреА рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди рдорд╛рдЭрд╛ рдирд╛рд╣реА рдЭрд╛рд▓рд╛ рддрд░ рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдореА рддреБрдЭрд╛ рд╣реА рд░рд╛рд╣реВ рджреЗрдгрд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА!! But it's her plan ....she's actually put vanilla essence in the coffee!!

рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА is obviously terrified and stops Arjun from having that poisonous coffee!!but Priya after much drama drinks the coffee herself and proves her innocence and Sayali as conniving girl!!

Purna aaji is wild at Sayali and warns her that that this is too much and next time...she will throw her out of the house!! later on aaji...as punishment..(I didn't like at all) ..... literally Sayali la рднрд░рд▓реНрдпрд╛ taatavarun рдЙрдард╡рддреЗ....рдореНрд╣рдгреЗ рдЖрдЬ рддреВ рджрд┐рд╡рд╕рднрд░ рдЙрдкрд╛рд╢реА рд░рд╛рд╣рд╛рдпрдЪрдВ!! рдЖрдИ рд╣реА рдЪрдХреНрдХ рдЧрдкреНрдк рд░рд╛рд╣рддреЗ...рдЖрдЬреА рдореНрд╣рдгреЗ рд╣рд┐рд▓рд╛ рд╢рд┐рдХреНрд╖рд╛ рдирд╛рд╣реА рджрд┐рд▓реА рддрд░ hi majhya Tanvi la traas рджреЗрдгрдВ рд╕реБрд░реВрдЪ рдареЗрд╡реЗрд▓!!

Mhanje parat trouble sayali track suru jhala.. I am bored of that track now.. 

I am waiting for Arjun sayali love track, finding pratima track ( i feel she is not dead and they will get her), and sayali is tanvi track.

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

They showed Pratima this previous week. And out of nowhere, Arjun starts to feel for Sayali. Atleast, that's what yesterday's precap suggested. Writers seemed to have grown brains in the murder case track. Will have to see how long this brain growth lasts. It looks as if all the stretching did not fetch them trps? Also, I really hope not to see Chaitanya being so dumb and duped by Sakshi. I kinda liked him all this time.