Whom does Vishvambhar consult? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā)

Poll

Who is Vishvambhar's unseen advisor for the plot against Arjun?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

On the June 5 episode of Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā, Pankaj spied on Vishvambhar going to a small house facing Bhima Sadan and asking an unseen person if Savi should be allowed to get Arjun's signatures without marrying him.

Who is the unseen person? Who stands to gain from Vishvambhar's plan?

Is it Popatrav Çoche, whom Savi reported to the police for demanding dowry?

Is it Mahendar, who plotted Dipesh's assassination at Teju's wedding?

Is it Phulchand Sheth, the creditor who tried to bulldoze Ballal Gurujī's orphanage-school, Āpalaṃ Ghara?

Is it Sahil, the bicyclist that Savi thinks she killed while stealing Vishvambhar's car?

Is it the widow of Bāḷāsāheba Dhole, who conveniently had a heart attack during Bhairava-Deva-yātrā, shortly after instigating kustī player Gangaram to maim Arjun?

Is it Shyamal, with whom Vishvambhar admits to having an affair?

Is it the young man who attended Arjun's meeting with Khanvilkar etc. about the power plant site, and then reported to Vishvambhar and Balaram? This character doesn't have a name; I only recognize the actor as Vishnu the bank peon from Sundarā Manāmadhe Bharalī.

Is it Balaram? Vishvambhar can't talk to him inside Bhima Sadan because Mona or Shali would overhear. Maybe Balaram uses that small house to meet his other woman.

Is it a character that we think would never plot against Arjun? Krishna'i, Vidyadhar, or Priya? Devendra Phadake, Arjun's loyal secretary and Savi's mentor? A friend like Dipesh or Narayan? Zamsande Vahinī, who supports Arjun's ban on blood sports? Power plant planner Khanvilkar? Hetal, erstwhile assistant to Savi? Japanese sugar distributor Hashimoto? Not-so-dead Bhima'i?

Or, is it an entirely new character, someone that hasn't appeared or even been mentioned on the show?

As far as we know, Vishvambhar's plan is: (1) get Arjun married to Savi; (2) get Arjun's signatures on two papers (otherwise the property becomes a trust upon Arjun's death); (3) murder Arjun and frame Savi; (4) enjoy the property with Balaram, maybe also sharing with Krishna'i, Vidyadhar, and Priya. Vishvambhar is also opposed to building a power plant in Kawathe-Bhairavgad, but we don't know why.

Please speculate here, or in any other Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā thread. Which parts of the plan are essential? Which parts are lies to persuade a conspirator to go along until Vishvambhar backstabs? What else is in the plan, but not yet revealed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Like the way you have speculated all the probable characters who could be the person whom Vishwambhar consults.

But none of them seem to have such a strong connect and influence to make Vishwambhar come to them.....

I somehow feel it could be Pradip...maybe this is his way of revenge on the wrong that Vishwambhar has done and he wants to give Saavi and Sharda their dues.... hence insistant that Saavi gets married to Arjun.

Only when Saavi gets into the Kawthekar family will she know the gory details about their past......

But then Pradip also genuinely looks crazy and the poojari also confirmed that he is always at the temple since yrs....

This is a real twist i must say.....hope the character they reveal lives upto our expectations 😉

Whose money was Pankaj digging up when he spotted Vishvambhar meeting the unseen person?

Pankaj who was just asking Vishvambhar for money ... Pankaj whom Nanda described as pilfering valuables from the house to sell for spending money ... that Pankaj wouldn't hold on to money long enough to bury it.

Even if Pankaj has savings, wouldn't he have a bank account like a normal person?

Arjun supposedly has a plan to acquire Balaram's land, but what is it?

At first, Arjun angrily told Phadake that he would handle Balaram. Was his plan only to ask Balaram nicely through Vidyadhar, offering more than the land's market value? Arjun fumed as if outwitted when Nanda incited Balaram to refuse.

When Balaram gloated that he wasn't the owner, Arjun acted frustrated. However, upon finding out that the new owner was Bhaiyu, Arjun told Priya that Balaram had cleared the way, just as expected. Arjun called Peter and gave him an unspecified task to get the land vacated.

Peter's work might have been to investigate Bhaiyu's jail time - but Arjun isn't blackmailing Bhaiyu with any information. Arjun offered Bhaiyu Rs. 1,50,00,000 and quickly reached his final offer of Rs. 5,00,00,000.

If Arjun's threat to kill and dismember Bhaiyu for refusing to sell is to be taken seriously, why would Arjun raise the price?

All of this makes Arjun look really helpless.

Sneering that Bhaiyu should go to Thailand made Arjun look like a racist.

Arjun who has lived in the U.S.A. and sells sugar to a distributor in Japan would be expected to know that sex work exists in every country.

Sensitive Arjun who wanted Savitri to make a police complaint against Bhaiyu for kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, and attempted gang rape ... suggests that Bhaiyu should take advantage of someone in Thailand who was trafficked to a brothel to pay off a debt?

Dialogue writer Vikas Pandurang Patil, you didn't need to add this offhand remark, and I expected better from you!

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

agree.....that Thailand remark was cheap and not required......

Pankaj must be hiding his own loot.....he wouldn't want to keep it in a bank account.... it would be proof of his wrongdoings.....

I have been wondering too about Peters roll in this whole land deal..... if he met him then why make an offer to Bhaiyyu ? Or was it one last try before making it ugly ?

Will saavi get arjuns signature or will she deceive Vishwambhar and make mona's prophecy come true ? 😕

The wedding invitation gave Naresh's family name as Deshmukh.

Naresh Bagalgote was the name that Savi had told Arjun, which allowed Arjun to find Naresh and kidnap him.

Why wouldn't Arjun notice this discrepancy?

Why didn't Arjun think, "I terrified Naresh the last time he tried to marry someone other than Savitri, and so he got back together with Savitri. Would Naresh dare to send his wedding invitation to me? He wouldn't dare, unless Savitri told him that I asked to marry her! Savitri will be furious with me when she finds out that Naresh left her again on my account."

Arjun's willingness to disregard what he had seen between Savitri and Naresh, just because her roommates told him otherwise, was implausible. A breakup might mean that Savitri would settle for Arjun when she couldn't have Naresh, but when Arjun thought that he had been rejected by unattached Savitri, why was he happy?

Posted: 10 months ago

When Vishvambhar was on the phone with his advisor, he used the words hyā porīvara and hī poragī to refer to Savi.

Those words might be used when speaking to someone old enough to be Savi's parent. If Vishvambhar were speaking to anyone who knows Savi, he would have more readily used her name instead of a common noun.

By the way, I noticed that in Savi's dream, the last page to be signed spelled Arjun's surname differently from his half-siblings' surname:

Arjun Kavathekar - but both Kavthekar and Kavathekar on the first page!

Vidhyadhar Kavthekar - Vishvambhar's lawyer is a South Indian?

Balaram Kavthekar

Priya Kavthekar

The first page of the so-called power of attorney referred to "SALE (FLAT/PLOT/DUPLEX) and identified Arjun as having a Corporate Office at Bhima Sadan! The first, second, third pages referred to Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh as if Arjun is buying property there.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

It's Vidyadhar?! 😆 kinda predictable? 

Vidyadhar told Vishvambhar, I sent Pankaj with a message to Savi to bring her mother here immediately.

That's not what happened on screen. Pankaj himself understood that Priya's suggestion to Arjun would expose Savi's fake address, and so Pankaj said he had to go to the toilet, intending to warn Savi. Pankaj on his way out bumped into Vidyadhar on his way in. Then Vidyadhar heard Priya's suggestion and talked at length with Vishvambhar instead of pleading with Savi to marry Arjun. By that time, Pankaj had already warned Savi and Savi must have called Shyamal.

If Vidyadhar can tell Pankaj what to do, Pankaj knows that Vidyadhar is behind Vishvambhar's plot to cheat Arjun!

Nanda's impression of Vidyadhar's soft-spoken speech was spot-on! Well done, Puja Raibagi Dabke!