What caused Vidyadhar's paralysis? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 5

Poll

How did Vidyadhar lose the use of his right arm and leg?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Finally, after months of inexplicable delay, someone allowed Pradip to see Sharada's photo, and he wept, calling her Sharada.

If only Dipu hadn't led up to it by asking about Sharada and saying that his sister is named Sharada! How can we be sure that Pradip's mind didn't trick him?

Pradip rambled about a blank paper and clean crescent moon that got all messed up. Are we supposed to connect that to Sharada's wedding not happening?

On Wednesday's episode, Vidyadhar resented Krishna'i and thought he understood why his father made a second marriage. This contradicts Vidyadhar's earlier statement to Nanda that the first wife's name was Bhima'i and the second wife's name was Krishna'i.

Vidyadhar's thoughts revealed that he's ready to murder Krishna'i if she gets in his way after he offs Arjun. He must be thinking that Krishna'i could put the property in a trust.

With Vidyadhar repeatedly telling Nanda that he'll murder her if she spoils his plan, Nanda may be thinking that her only hope of survival is to get Vidyadhar behind bars before he makes her an accomplice to Arjun's murder.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I thought Vidya has lots of love for Krishna'i and Priya...

Alas...money and power are above all else for him.....

Actually i didn't like that statement of him talking to himself about finishing off his mother ..... this does not accentuate his negative character it accentuates disgust for his character from the audience....

Nanda's expressions reveal her fear and hate for her husband. 

She was tolerating him all this while but now she has to fear him and that is not a good place where Nanda would like to be in.....

She will definitely want to put him in prison sooner or later coz else she will land in prison for the blame of trying to kill Savitri.

Arjun will think of no one else other than Nanda for this shooting.

Posted: 7 months ago

Why did Dipu drop the spoon when Savi said that she wouldn't have met Arjun if Mother Māulī hadn't given birth to her?

Did Sharada reveal to Dipu that someone else (Bhima?) gave birth to Savi? Or, that the circumstances of Savi's birth to Sharada had some dangerous connection with Arjun?

Dipu dropping the spoon on savi's comment definitely reveals that Saavi is not Sharada's daughter.

Also she is definitely a Khopade.....does that mean that Bhima'i had a brother whose family got wiped out due to some wrongdoing and their only daughter Savi was given to Sharada for safe-keeping. 

Coz when Pradip said "maarekari aale...." it means people wanted to kill Saavi and her family.

Or is Saavi, Bhimai's daughter and Bhima'i exchanged Saavi for Arjun just to have a male heir so that all the property doesn't go to the Kavthekars ??

Is that why Bhima'i always kept Saavi's sweater close to her.... she missed her daughter so much !!

Then whose son is Arjun ? Def doesn't look like shardas son ..... Arjun is Pradips son ?? 

Arjun has been vocal about having a feeling of some connection with Pradip... 

So who is this Pradip then ? 😊

I hope this climax is a believable one and we don't have to compromise on some clumsy writing [;P]

A stronger indication that Savi was not born to Sharada, or perhaps was the product of rape: when Savi's birthday wish was to take birth from Mother Māulī again and again, Sharada's face fell, the video lighting paled, and ominous music played!

The ending of Thursday's episode, with Arjun driving while crying, could have led to an accident. Instead, he reached Mumbai, where he somehow knows Shyamal's real address!

I was not expecting Arjun to have police waiting for his order to arrest Shyamal! It's incongruous that Arjun on his own turf has to apologize to Golamade, but somehow Arjun has VIP status with police in Mumbai. What crime has Shyamal committed? I don't recall the Kavathekars giving her anything of value, so her pretense of being Savitri's mother didn't defraud anyone. Yet the police watched as Arjun robbed Shyamal of her phone! Do police in India really arrest someone without naming the crime?

The actress playing Inspector Ragini Shinde who arrested Shyamal previously played Shahane Madam on another Nashik-based daily drama, Sundarā Manāmadhe Bharalī.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 7 months ago

Police can arrest an accused in India for interrogation without a warrant only for cognizable crimes. 

An attempt on Arjuns life definitely is cognizable and he must've sought Golmade's help to speak to the Mumbai police. 

Since a FIR has been recorded in Bhairavgad , police all over the country generally cooperate.

All said and done Saavi has wronged and is part of the plan to get rid of Arjun....def without her knowledge ....

So being innocent while of being a part of the wrong team will not make you right !!

Golamade said that he hasn't found a connection between the murder attempt and Savi's fraud. Shyamal is only connected to Savi's fraud, and she didn't profit from it like Savi.

Even if the Mumbai police are extracting Shyamal's confession to make a case against Savi, it shouldn't be Arjun interrogating Shyamal!

For how long has Arjun, with his history of suicide attempts, been the owner of a pistol?

Savi said that Arjun has never behaved like this before, staying out all night without informing her ... Has she forgotten how Arjun disappeared in Someshwar? Maybe her memory was wiped when Arjun's mind ran their wedding rituals footage in reverse?

Arjun said that the Çoche-More wedding was in Borivali. Yet the opening shot of the first episode with this wedding was a sign for Pune!

Arjun thinks that Savi's love for him was fake, right? Then how can Arjun believe that watching him shoot himself will haunt Savi for the rest of her life?

I didn't like Savi's lines while Arjun was pointing the pistol at her. Dying at his hands wouldn't be punishment? Maybe she's back in the same state of mind as when she tried to jump in the well. Yet what about the certainty that Arjun will go to prison for murdering her? Not only would Arjun-in-prison not be in a position to look after her mother, Savi had no right to ask him for any favours!

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

For how long has Arjun, with his history of suicide attempts, been the owner of a pistol?

hmmmm....point to ponder about....

Savi said that Arjun has never behaved like this before, staying out all night without informing her ... Has she forgotten how Arjun disappeared in Someshwar? Maybe her memory was wiped when Arjun's mind ran their wedding rituals footage in reverse?

hahaha..... Savi def has a memory loss...  😊

Also why was Arjun jumping around with the gun pointed to himself. 

Either shoot or put that damn thing down !