Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Unless they file any case and ANI going to jail how jhanak will come to know about the torture. So mostly it will be police case and jhanak coming to take back the ashirwad of her mom and claiming her rights as wife.

Given the pace of the show, it will not be happening any time soon ..but it will happen..J has to be redeemed..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/bind_archana/status/1840061012139188424?s=46 kadi se kadi saza to mostly its police case and ani going to jail . Jhanak will come and save him. They made him to sign the agreement and next day jhanak se milne ki tayyari chalu. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly... official bigamy toh shayad kabhi nahi dikhaenge... though they will keep playing with that idea of bigamy....

Bold; in cheezon ke liye Agreement....Matlab every time he would meet Jhanak..they will file a police case..And Ani thought..Haan kabhi bhi Milne toh nahi wale Jhanak se fir...toh chalo...kar dete hai sign...

But in that case the destination meeting would be even more hilarious 🀣...kya waha se seedha jail jayega Aniruddhsmiley37

BH zoo se jail will be more peaceful for him!πŸ₯΄

Dibya_C thumbnail

https://x.com/bind_archana/status/1840061012139188424?s=46 kadi se kadi saza to mostly its police case and ani going to jail . Jhanak will come and save him. They made him to sign the agreement and next day jhanak se milne ki tayyari chalu. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ye Shubho shayed law ki exams cheat karke pass hua tha!!kuchh v karta rehta hai which makes no sense in terms of legality...πŸ˜‚ Abhi to Lalon ka bhi kaher padna baki hai iss pe!😁😁😁 I am eagerly waiting 🀞

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unless they file any case and ANI going to jail how jhanak will come to know about the torture. So mostly it will be police case and jhanak coming to take back the ashirwad of her mom and claiming her rights as wife.

Yes, Jhanak has to take her ashirwad from her pyari Arshi didi. smiley36

Bohut certain Jhanak ke uski didi Sirji ko khushi degi. Always Jhanak is saying Aap khush rahiye Arshi didi ke saath smiley36

this track with Ani in jail will make sense for Jhanak to finally give up on the idea that Arshi didi can make Ani happy smiley7smiley36

So it’s good Ani signed those papers, shabash Ani, shub kaam me deri kaisi?smiley32

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yet another beautiful episode.

krushal🧿🧿🧿

The last 3 minutes πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί made my eyes moist

Minton was good

Apu di πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

I have no complaints with anyone ... But Tanuja.. She is horrible maa.... We will stand with Arshi 😑😑

Choton Kush rahe aap... This nephew and uncle has same dialogues πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I am loving this track...

My eyes filled when he spoke the last few minutes.. His tone and eyes ..

So sad yaar..

His broken phase is too much to handle..

He was broken but not submissive.

And poor fellow is only remembering the words of Jhanak.. Never contact me and dont want to see him... πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

That is how you break a man... I am feeling scared for him.... πŸ€—πŸ€—

AreYaar thumbnail

Exactly... official bigamy toh shayad kabhi nahi dikhaenge... though they will keep playing with that idea of bigamy....

Bold; in cheezon ke liye Agreement....Matlab every time he would meet Jhanak..they will file a police case..And Ani thought..Haan kabhi bhi Milne toh nahi wale Jhanak se fir...toh chalo...kar dete hai sign...

But in that case the destination meeting would be even more hilarious 🀣...kya waha se seedha jail jayega Aniruddhsmiley37

Perfect timing ho jaayegi yeh toh....Jhanak ki aakhon ke saamne hi jail mein daal denge Ani ko toh it will be easier for her to go running to save Sirji and do more catfights with Didi over thissmiley36

Shayad Didi ke saamne haath jodegi ki Sirji mujhse milne nahin aaye the, this is all a coincidence, please unhein chhod dosmiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: LOL the agreement will be a plot device same as the annulment....even though the annulment also didn't stop Runak from considering each other husband-wife, but they used that annulment ka excuse to claim that shaadi has been ended....lol

They won't show Anishi marriage registration because that would make it official bigamy/EMA smiley36....isliye yeh random written agreements to control Ani smiley36

But kya hai agreement mein exactly? Just a commitment to go abroad with Arshi? Or something about Jhanak ko kabhi nahin milna phir se? smiley36

I think this Kolkata police is so jobless.. That these Basu's time to time call them and give some work

How come Shubho became a supreme court lawyer..

Who makes such rubbish agreements... Comedy πŸ€ͺ😁😁😁

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

You know what would be an amazing plot twist? LOL if Srishti/Arshi try to blackmail Ani with this agreement or threaten police action against them, Jhanak should threaten them back that she will file police case against Srishti cuz she still has proof of Srishti trying to kill hersmiley37

But main bhi kisse expect kar rahi hoon....lol Jhanak Rani kyun karegi Sirji ki helpsmiley36

Waah

Ohhhh sun ke hi kitna accha lag Raha hai.....smiley42....

Such an amazing twist it would be...I really like to see when FL become sherni and dhaal for the protection of their love/husband....Pata nahi kab Aisa din ayega....

Bcz If there is anyone who can actually save Ani from this dark pit is Jhanak only...and that's the irony of pain... sometimes we can only be comforted by the person who inflicted pain on us....

How Beautifully they had shown it in that beautiful band-aid episode... l...Ani nursed her wounds....aur bas....things automatically resolved as it cured the wound in her heart only...

" Tune Chuan jakhmon Ko mere

Marham marham Dil pe Laga"....

I am waiting for Jhanak to approach him and heal all his wounds as well....

I secretly wish your prediction to come true...at least 1,2 dialogues hi mil jaye.....in this context.smiley42...

Par kya ham dono zyada umeed Laga rahe hai.....smiley37smiley37

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nahi waha JhaAdi in the resort, so he will not tell Arshi that he loves Jhanak as people say that he will see and become jealous again of Adi

Then PDA with Charsi smiley11 maybe not smiley36

i hope this time they will show Ani attempting suicide or maybe car hits him as he is walking without paying attention like Devdas on the roadsmiley19

and then another drama repeat with blood donation as we know there is no blood for Ani in this world apart from Jhanak’s blood smiley36

then Jhanak will as usual say kya hua AAP Kuyn maarna chahte hain, itni acchi zindagi hai aapki… itni acchi biwi, meri pyari Arshi didi, mili aap ko to phir kyun maarna hai?

And then Ani will say ILU Jhanak please don’t leave me in front of aadhi biwi and Jhanak will say I don’t love you, main aapko sirf blood diya tha aur ab mujhe AK ke saath shooting pe jaana to bye bye take care smiley7smiley36

Arshi didi aapka khayal rakhegi she loves you hai na Arshi didi smiley37

just my guesses smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago