Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL let me say this abhi se....even if Arshi pure Bose family ko kangaal kar de, they will all still blame Ani onlysmiley37.....Arshi jo marzi kar le, they will feel she is justified in her retaliation cuz Ani cheated hersmiley36....palat ke Ani ko hi apne misfortunes ke liye blame karenge....that is why all their dialogues about we will support Arshi if she files police case against yousmiley36

As for Ani himself, usko bhi koi farak nahin padne wala Arshi jitna marzi action le le uske khilaaf....uska dukh yehi rahega ki Jhanak ne mujhe reject kar diyasmiley36

He's drowning in painπŸ’”

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Mostly the agreement is to not meet jhanak. That’s why ani was arguing so much. Abroad ke liye nahi hoga. Arshi saying jhanak ko saste mein chod diya. I guess compensation hi hoga .Arshi was previously saying abt compensation only .when shubh u will get exposed ani will also face the crisis then jhanak will help them. I don’t think Arshi would like to stay with him if he cheats again.

As per what they were saying in yesterday's epi, agreement will likely be about "Jhanak se rishta khatam ho chuka hai, ab koi contact nahin hoga" and "Ani aur Arshi abroad jaayenge"...these are the two items Arshi asked for at the end of the scene.

In the previous scene, Arshi threatened many things....compensation, Ani pe court cases karke use itna humiliate karna ki woh shakal dikhaane laayak na rahe etc. etc.....and last few epis se police action bhi threaten kar rahi hai....which evil gang said they will wholeheartedly support her in.

Mujhe toh higher chances yehi lag rahe hain that Arshi/Srishti will get Ani arrested and Tanuja/Shubho will support the police action against Ani....they will still keep urging Ani to reconcile with Arshi so that she takes back the police casesmiley36

Yeh sab karne ke baad bhi Arshi didi usi ghar mein padi rahengi shayad while ghar ka beta jail meinsmiley37

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it’s my prediction . The dialogues are not audible

Oh okay, so I should not mute then smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Like ANI also realized his mistake so I guess next track will be jhanak realising her mistake. She can’t keep on ranting him as jhootha , liar and matlabi. There has to be some development. Some one on X tag saying due to this agreement SK will try to file a case against him but actually they are not married and jhanak might come to save him nullifying the annulment as they have consummated. It will backfire them.

FL is never wrong in ITV showsmiley36....that is rule #1 heresmiley36

Jhanak mistake nahin realize karegi but she may feel bad for Ani being in trouble and come to help him for that reason....isse sab good Bose gang phir se Jhanak ko hail karenge ki woh kitni mahaan hai that paapi farebi Ani ki help karne aa gayismiley36

Jhanak nullifying the annulment would be hilarious...itni legal knowledge suddenly aa jaayegi Jhanak Rani mein? smiley36....and then later on she can backtrack as usual ki bas Sirji ko bachaane ke liye I declared him as my valid husband smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

it’s good if they file a case against him based on this agreement, don’t you think?

Then duud ka duud, or pani ka pani ho jayega.

Jhanak will come to save Ani saying they consummated and their annulment is not valid

Can we expect such a twist?

Then whatever Ani signed court will consider invalid as Jhanak can say that his family made him do because they don’t like me as their bahu smiley37

I guess I am expecting too much from Jhanak and her makers smiley36

No...you are actually in the right direction! Similar track was shown in Jol Nupur..when FL claimed her rights back seeing ML's ordearls...in that case PL was atleast shown to be fully married to ML...here it is even better ..no marriage between Anishit...so even if J fails to prove validity of Runak marriage, atleast she can contest against Anishit false marriage..We can expect such an outcome...and I guess we are heading towards this outcome only...the way Ani is giving up his life, loosing interest in living and coming under family and Arshi's pressure, J hasvto turn protector of him at some point and claim validity of Runak marriage!

Dibya_C thumbnail

Kab? Durga pooja? When is this pooja?

2nd week of October

Words words

Dibya_C thumbnail

how do you know? It’s your prediction or in bts they said it? I watch bts on mute before watching episodes so I don’t know what they said smiley36

Ehehehe...guilty pleasure I presume!😝😝

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

No...you are actually in the right direction! Similar track was shown in Jol Nupur..when FL claimed her rights back seeing ML's ordearls...in that case PL was atleast shown to be fully married to ML...here it is even better ..no marriage between Anishit...so even if J fails to prove validity of Runak marriage, atleast she can contest against Anishit false marriage..We can expect such an outcome...and I guess we are heading towards this outcome only...the way Ani is giving up his life, loosing interest in living and coming under family and Arshi's pressure, J hasvto turn protector of him at some point and claim validity of Runak marriage!

Unless they file any case and ANI going to jail how jhanak will come to know about the torture. So mostly it will be police case and jhanak coming to take back the ashirwad of her mom and claiming her rights as wife.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As per what they were saying in yesterday's epi, agreement will likely be about "Jhanak se rishta khatam ho chuka hai, ab koi contact nahin hoga" and "Ani aur Arshi abroad jaayenge"...these are the two items Arshi asked for at the end of the scene.

In the previous scene, Arshi threatened many things....compensation, Ani pe court cases karke use itna humiliate karna ki woh shakal dikhaane laayak na rahe etc. etc.....and last few epis se police action bhi threaten kar rahi hai....which evil gang said they will wholeheartedly support her in.

Mujhe toh higher chances yehi lag rahe hain that Arshi/Srishti will get Ani arrested and Tanuja/Shubho will support the police action against Ani....they will still keep urging Ani to reconcile with Arshi so that she takes back the police casesmiley36

Yeh sab karne ke baad bhi Arshi didi usi ghar mein padi rahengi shayad while ghar ka beta jail meinsmiley37

Wow, kya hi bolu main?!

God, please save people from such parents

but what about the rest of the family Chotton, Jethu, Dadu, Thammi, will they care to help Ani?

They will probably inform Jhanak at maximum smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold: LOL the agreement will be a plot device same as the annulment....even though the annulment also didn't stop Runak from considering each other husband-wife, but they used that annulment ka excuse to claim that shaadi has been ended....lol

They won't show Anishi marriage registration because that would make it official bigamy/EMA smiley36....isliye yeh random written agreements to control Ani smiley36

But kya hai agreement mein exactly? Just a commitment to go abroad with Arshi? Or something about Jhanak ko kabhi nahin milna phir se? smiley36

Exactly... official bigamy toh shayad kabhi nahi dikhaenge... though they will keep playing with that idea of bigamy....

Bold; in cheezon ke liye Agreement....Matlab every time he would meet Jhanak..they will file a police case..And Ani thought..Haan kabhi bhi Milne toh nahi wale Jhanak se fir...toh chalo...kar dete hai sign...

But in that case the destination meeting would be even more hilarious 🀣...kya waha se seedha jail jayega Aniruddhsmiley37