Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

That's what it is supposed to be....

But Jhanak anyway has been giving long 30 mins approx episode since a very very long time.,with around 8-10 mins of ad break....And this time it's super super strange with 20 mins of ad break...and 38 min episode...total 58 min..

1 hr ka episode run kar rahe hai TV pe... audience might get disengage.. specially Jhanak is a 10:30 pm slot

I don't know why they are putting so much pressure....

10:30 to11:30 pm. Maana padega makers ko, such a late slot with so much of toxicity still getting good trp means koi tho baat hai!

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

10:30 to11:30 pm. Maana padega makers ko, such a late slot with so much of toxicity still getting good trp means koi tho baat hai!

Nahi nahi...

Yeh 58 mins ka Khel last 2-3 episodes se chalu hai...before it was around 40 mins...

That's why I am saying ki hope it doesn't affect trp this time

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope iss Baar since Choton is there, kisi aur Ko na sahi..he must reveal to Jhanak regarding how Arshi behaved....

Jhanak has anyway started to show concern regarding is Aniruddh really happy..does Arshi love him..toh this might be the nail in the coffin moment for Jhanak and she will finally tell Aniruddh that "Arshi didi ki gaalti hai..." Freeing him of this guilt...

I have seen video that arshi and sristhi are going to bh house so they are complaining to ani that he is doing drama in this reason they didn't show when Jhanak is coming. Seriously so heartless woman still now family would understand this.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Nahi nahi...

Yeh 58 mins ka Khel last 2-3 episodes se chalu hai...before it was around 40 mins...

That's why I am saying ki hope it doesn't affect trp this time

Why they want to stretch stuff unnecessarily. Can’t they shoot the episodes only for 30 mins? Not sure what is this strategy! Today Ani’s heart attack was so stretched and it got too uncomfortable and very stressful to see Ani like this. In spite of knowing that it is a fictional show and Krushal is acting, I felt really painful seeing Ani’s plight. Can they give positive scenes like this? This fandom derseves positivity and stress free episodes for bearing the toxicity for so much long time.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's what it is supposed to be....

But Jhanak anyway has been giving long 30 mins approx episode since a very very long time.,with around 8-10 mins of ad break....And this time it's super super strange with 20 mins of ad break...and 38 min episode...total 58 min..

1 hr ka episode run kar rahe hai TV pe... audience might get disengage.. specially Jhanak is a 10:30 pm slot

I don't know why they are putting so much pressure....

I think there are no new shows lined up to engage extra slots.. that's why Jhanak is running lengthier...but it will definitely hamper viewers' focus..already a lot of filler stuffs are included to pass extra time..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1841340465745916321

Aye....Hayee...smiley27

Stunning they are....Can't get over them..smiley27...sooo sooo beautiful.....

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Yeah...we all were sooo sooo excited for " Bahara" dance....after such a long gap of no interaction they came...and the lyrics were like, " Tora Saajan Ayo tore Desh..." As if Jhanak welcoming him through her performance...

Mask fell off as it it never existed....both of them were so good...

Yeah may be that's the reason Jhanak won't go for the competition as it was coordinated by AK... Jhanak would get success and finally win over Arshi when it would be with Aniruddh's involvement and his saath .....The path to her success will be paved by Aniruddh only....

On the basis of this theory, pyar ek tarafa is getting shelled out😝that means not even one movie wonder,Jhanak Rani ki udaan ki dasha πŸ€ͺ ..Exactly her path to success is only through Ani..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Arshi made it clear to Anirudh today..She will not leave him no matter what comes in her way..and it justifies placing her in the middle of Runak in the montage with full on attitude..she will finally be the real roadblock for Runak...I expect a good arc for Arshi now onwards...Given her characteristic traits, she, not becoming vamp, is not justified..

As I mentioned yesterday also, the document that Anirudh signed will favour Runak in the long run...If placed at court, Anishit marriage will be proven invalid..Only this way Anirudh will be free from Arshi's changul...

Also I think makers are drawing parallels for Arshi's love and Jhanak's love towards Anirudh by mentioning Dubai dance show..Jhanak will decide to give it a skip this time given Anirudh's deteriorating health while Arshi may decide to go seeing Runak together..Even id she doesn't go, makers made it clear today that she has not an ounce of love or empaphy left in her heart for Anirudh... she's sticking around to beat Jhanak..

Minu is such a fresh air in a toxic show like Jhanak...she is so rational, intelligent and kind hearted...she rightly pointed out that once marriage happens, Choton will no more be interested to complete his education...so he first needs to clear graduation exams and then only marriage will take place..I skipped ApuLon part..so no idea..

The entire conversation between Arshi and Srishti was irritating and painful to the ears...they think that the world revolves around them only...Choton gave them back today...but he still lacks decisiveness like his nephew...The whole time in dhaba he was arguing with Srishti and Arshi and requesting dhaba staff to call doctor, whereas, he should have ignored the rubbish talks of Arshi, Srishti as well as Ani and promptly looked for a doctor ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 44 minutes ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1841340465745916321

Aye....Hayee...smiley27

Stunning they are....Can't get over them..smiley27...sooo sooo beautiful.....

Lagta hai Krushal ye sab stunts karne k liye hi aur weight loss Kiya hai!!🀣