Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

At one point Ani replied saying even if I die, my dead body will definitely get to the airport πŸ˜‚β€¦

They dragged on the last part for too long unnecessarily. Ani kept getting up every two minutes when Arshi would order him ki stop doing naatak, we need to reach the airport and then Ani would fall down again. They repeated this atleast 4-5 times in that scene πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

TV pe 1 hour chala rahe hai kya episodes???πŸ™„

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know, in TV they are showing 58 mins long episode....

With 38 episode content and approx 20 mins of ad break...it will definitely disengage the trp audience...who will sit through so much ad breaks... I hope Trp is not affected..it is so unfair because we are finally getting track that is centred around RuNak and their "tadap" for eachother... longing with their Emotions on forefront...

So it would be really unfair if this track doesn't get the maximum trp that it should get for the antics.

But why so lengthy episodes???

That's why we get crap irrelevant stuff in between important tracks...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah I’m also leaning towards the second option more. Your point makes sense that they are mentioning the Dubai show as a setup to give Jhanak something to refuse in order to stay with Ani - prioritizing him in a clear way at his lowest point unlike Arshi.

I don’t know if they have the bandwidth to show a dance competition right now given the extra long episodes airing these days and I’m not sure they have the time and resources to put on a dance performance given how much they have to shoot to fill airtime. But let’s see.

AK hasn’t booked the Dubai tickets yet and J will likely refuse to go. Even the ad shoot seems khatre mein right now with how J is worried about Ani ki health. lol

And I am thinking of the fate of the movie " pyaar Ekk tarfa"....

Kya woh movie puri hogi...

Yeah woh movie bhi AK ke 2 min instant noodles wala pyaar ki tarah adhoora reh jayega...smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

At one point Ani replied saying even if I die, my dead body will definitely get to the airport πŸ˜‚β€¦

They dragged on the last part for too long unnecessarily. Ani kept getting up every two minutes when Arshi would order him ki stop doing naatak, we need to reach the airport and then Ani would fall down again. They repeated this atleast 4-5 times in that scene πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

it was unnecessary for sure. smiley36itna dard ott hogya lol. sb pakre te lolsmiley36
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

But why so lengthy episodes???

That's why we get crap irrelevant stuff in between important tracks...

waise hi aadi cheez kuch zyada hi overexaggerate hojata k pakao lagne lagta h. bose drama + plus ab shubo pr case file hoga by lallon and family toh woh kaise relevant hoga? there's bose family ka drama, kajal drama, etc..kya dekna parra h smiley44smiley36
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

During reality show, though he was shown as trapped and no claps for Jhanak , his one movement of his body, especially his head and eyes, to express his pride and looked at Arshi like "see yourself how much praise she is getting ,you and your mom can't stop it", all the credits go to Krushal for giving these little nuances with subtlety..

As I keep saying no matter how much the dialogue, storyline and scripts is against Aniruddh, it's Krushal who always humanises him....Who always brings out the softness and beauty in Aniruddh behind the hard exterior and ugly circumstances...

In baby track, when the entire track was designed to prop up Jhanak..., Krushal did make me feel bad for Aniruddh... That's why Leena ji is always ready to go all out experimenting with that character as she has the belief that Krushal would manage it on-screen....In the hand of a lesser actor,this character was doomed .smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know, in TV they are showing 58 mins long episode....

With 38 episode content and approx 20 mins of ad break...it will definitely disengage the trp audience...who will sit through so much ad breaks... I hope Trp is not affected..it is so unfair because we are finally getting track that is centred around RuNak and their "tadap" for eachother... longing with their Emotions on forefront...

So it would be really unfair if this track doesn't get the maximum trp that it should get for the antics.

Is it 30 mins episode right? With 22 mins of run time and 8 mins of ad break right?

MJ_1009 thumbnail

btw, there was a recent article of jhanak using a trident to meet anirudh. i guess its to show her extreme concern towards ani?

Edited by MJ_1009 - 2 hours ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Is it 30 mins episode right? With 22 mins of run time and 8 mins of ad break right?

That's what it is supposed to be....

But Jhanak anyway has been giving long 30 mins approx episode since a very very long time.,with around 8-10 mins of ad break....And this time it's super super strange with 20 mins of ad break...and 38 min episode...total 58 min..

1 hr ka episode run kar rahe hai TV pe... audience might get disengage.. specially Jhanak is a 10:30 pm slot

I don't know why they are putting so much pressure....

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

arshi and her mother are beyond inhumane or brutal. i mean, they want to board onto the flight when anirudh is repeatedly complaining about his chest pain. they can't even call a local doctor to find out whats wrong.

I hope iss Baar since Choton is there, kisi aur Ko na sahi..he must reveal to Jhanak regarding how Arshi behaved....

Jhanak has anyway started to show concern regarding is Aniruddh really happy..does Arshi love him..toh this might be the nail in the coffin moment for Jhanak and she will finally tell Aniruddh that "Arshi didi ki gaalti hai..." Freeing him of this guilt...