Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh yeah, I liked the Bahara one too....it came after such a long gap of no interaction between RuNak but they nailed the emotions in that sequence.

And yes, the dance connection between Runak only feels complete when Ani gets to applaud her success...but makers mostly cut off that thread pretty brutally in the Mumbai track....lol with Ani being so trapped with Arshi that he could barely even clap much for Jhanak....

Even now that useless AK is hovering around like Jhanak ka manager coordinating yeh Dubai ka dance show for her toosmiley24.....Jhanak is still cool with this guy managing her whole career? Waah kya baat haismiley36

Yeah...we all were sooo sooo excited for " Bahara" dance....after such a long gap of no interaction they came...and the lyrics were like, " Tora Saajan Ayo tore Desh..." As if Jhanak welcoming him through her performance...

Mask fell off as it it never existed....both of them were so good...

Yeah may be that's the reason Jhanak won't go for the competition as it was coordinated by AK... Jhanak would get success and finally win over Arshi when it would be with Aniruddh's involvement and his saath .....The path to her success will be paved by Aniruddh only....

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

But at least after today no one would come with any point like Arshi actually loves Aniruddh and Aniruddh is doing wrong etc etc...So it's clear that Arshi doesn't love him at least...

Yeah...that also makes sense....

Yesterday only I was telling the way Arshi is talking about her dreams and aspirations...she will run away when Aniruddh will get sick....if it is about her career..

They will probably make it happen... finally to show the difference between Jhanak's love and Arshi's so called love....The fact that Jhanak being an upcoming star needs this competition more than an already established celebrity Arshi...still she wouldn't care about it...and Arshi would run..

And they will continuously show it also via Adi,who will definitely try to make Jhanak agree...and Jhanak denying over and over again....

I hope uski parents ki abb toh ankh khile...it would be so unrealistic if still Tanuja continues her " Arshi" Jaap...after seeing her son in this situation...Arshi abandoning and Jhanak's devotion

I hope so this happens.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Even today evil maa-beti were talking a lot about Arshi ka career only......toh bhaag bhi sakti hai to Dubai by leaving Ani.

Jhanak is already reluctant to go for the Dubai show and seeing Ani's haalat, she will likely try to avoid it even more....but then again, one can never say Jhanak ko kis baat kar daura pad sakta hai phir se if someone among Bose family insults her or she feels jealous seeing Arshi being called Ani ki wife again toh gusse mein Dubai bhi choose kar sakti hai....people are very volatile in this story...lol. Let's see if makers do convey that contrast between Jhanak and Arshi....lol

Arshi ke so called love se zyada uska victim card chalta hai Bose family pe....she can throw down that card at any time by claiming Ani has cheated her, mentally tortured her blah blah and that shuts up Bose family no matter how bitchy she is to Ani....they will still support Arshi ka stance only and find a way to blame Jhanak for the whole situation.....lol

Episode was really really heartbreaking....smiley28.Whatever love or no love, Aniruddh has always been genuinely caring for Arshi when time came... During the " Aag" track..so called depression, he killed himself every moment losing all the essence of Aniruddh Bose to make her feel better and comfortable... specially asking Jhanak for that sacrifice he murdered himself only....only to get this....

He has always given...but in return not even getting basic humanity from someone with whom he shared his life in whatever way....uff they were not just mocking but completely disregarding his pain.. suffocation, discomfort everything....

And how pathetic Arshi is....inhuman or brutal...toh hai...but if this is the level of trust and thinking she has for this man and she still wants to suffocate him.....and uske saath khudko bandhna hai ...

It's surprising that her victim card works on them but they never understands their son is in so much trouble...i feel really sad for Aniruddh....

And the two possible reason of this dance track can be:

1. Close the loop of last dance competition

2. Show the contrast between Jhanak and Arshi...

First one seems unlikely...toh second hi lag raha hai....but as you said, we can only expect the unexpected in case of these makers....

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I hope so this happens.

You know, in TV they are showing 58 mins long episode....

With 38 episode content and approx 20 mins of ad break...it will definitely disengage the trp audience...who will sit through so much ad breaks... I hope Trp is not affected..it is so unfair because we are finally getting track that is centred around RuNak and their "tadap" for eachother... longing with their Emotions on forefront...

So it would be really unfair if this track doesn't get the maximum trp that it should get for the antics.

AreYaar thumbnail

Episode was really really heartbreaking....smiley28.Whatever love or no love, Aniruddh has always been genuinely caring for Arshi when time came... During the " Aag" track..so called depression, he killed himself every moment losing all the essence of Aniruddh Bose to make her feel better and comfortable... specially asking Jhanak for that sacrifice he murdered himself only....only to get this....

He has always given...but in return not even getting basic humanity from someone with whom he shared his life in whatever way....uff they were not just mocking but completely disregarding his pain.. suffocation, discomfort everything....

And how pathetic Arshi is....inhuman or brutal...toh hai...but if this is the level of trust and thinking she has for this man and she still wants to suffocate him.....and uske saath khudko bandhna hai ...

It's surprising that her victim card works on them but they never understands their son is in so much trouble...i feel really sad for Aniruddh....

And the two possible reason of this dance track can be:

1. Close the loop of last dance competition

2. Show the contrast between Jhanak and Arshi...

First one seems unlikely...toh second hi lag raha hai....but as you said, we can only expect the unexpected in case of these makers....

Yeah I’m also leaning towards the second option more. Your point makes sense that they are mentioning the Dubai show as a setup to give Jhanak something to refuse in order to stay with Ani - prioritizing him in a clear way at his lowest point unlike Arshi.

I don’t know if they have the bandwidth to show a dance competition right now given the extra long episodes airing these days and I’m not sure they have the time and resources to put on a dance performance given how much they have to shoot to fill airtime. But let’s see.

AK hasn’t booked the Dubai tickets yet and J will likely refuse to go. Even the ad shoot seems khatre mein right now with how J is worried about Ani ki health. lol

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

anirudh heart attack begins.

jhanak-adi scenes were bit 2x. apu family filing case against shubo. meenu teacher wanting choton to complete his education prior to marriage. srishti lecturing about abroad lifestyle whilst anirudh looks lost. arshi relying on her mom for everything even abroad (saath mei shrishti ko bhej do lol smiley36). anirudh experiencing chest pain whilst shristi & arshi blabber in the back seat of the car. aditya forcing his decisions on jhanak whilst she expresses her unpreparedness. anirudh's symptoms worsens with arshi ki bakwas lecturebaazi.

precap the same

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

arshi and her mother are beyond inhumane or brutal. i mean, they want to board onto the flight when anirudh is repeatedly complaining about his chest pain. they can't even call a local doctor to find out whats wrong.
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yeah, I liked the Bahara one too....it came after such a long gap of no interaction between RuNak but they nailed the emotions in that sequence.

And yes, the dance connection between Runak only feels complete when Ani gets to applaud her success...but makers mostly cut off that thread pretty brutally in the Mumbai track....lol with Ani being so trapped with Arshi that he could barely even clap much for Jhanak....

Even now that useless AK is hovering around like Jhanak ka manager coordinating yeh Dubai ka dance show for her toosmiley24.....Jhanak is still cool with this guy managing her whole career? Waah kya baat haismiley36

During reality show, though he was shown as trapped and no claps for Jhanak , his one movement of his body, especially his head and eyes, to express his pride and looked at Arshi like "see yourself how much praise she is getting ,you and your mom can't stop it", all the credits go to Krushal for giving these little nuances with subtlety..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

arshi and her mother are beyond inhumane or brutal. i mean, they want to board onto the flight when anirudh is repeatedly complaining about his chest pain. they can't even call a local doctor to find out whats wrong.

At one point Ani replied saying even if I die, my dead body will definitely get to the airport πŸ˜‚β€¦

They dragged on the last part for too long unnecessarily. Ani kept getting up every two minutes when Arshi would order him ki stop doing naatak, we need to reach the airport and then Ani would fall down again. They repeated this atleast 4-5 times in that scene πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Arshi's behavior has nothing to do with Ani confessing the truth to her. It's clear she already knows the truth even without him telling her.....his body language makes it clear that his heart only pines for Jhanak and he doesn't want to be around Arshi.

There is nothing in this marriage to continue when Ani is just a hollow shell of a person standing in front of her...she's trying to hold on to a ghost. But she doesn't care because for her this is about keeping her "toy" with her at every cost and not letting anyone else have it. Her response always is that she won't leave Ani because then he will go to Jhanak.

Ani doesn't have the courage to break up with her because he feels trapped in the baggage of commitment and now he's weakened even more by his heartbreak over Jhanak....so he won't make any effort to save himself right now.

I'm just finding it funny that while asking Ani to sign the agreement, Arshi was playing victim that she loves him a lot....but now in the room, she is acting cold and ruthless that she doesn't care if he cries or feels unwell, she just wants him to follow orders like a robot now. This is Arshi's definition of "love"? lol

Along with Aniruddh's innate goodness that he doesn't want to abandon Arshi...as he himself fears rejection and abandonment the most...there is also a guilt...

It took him a lot of time to finally be sure of what he needs to do...and but Jhanak again put that guilt in his mind saying, " Arshi didi ki koi galti nahin hai" and he is bad in doing what he is doing...

Toh it's obvious that Jhanak's words are most important to him..The day Jhanak will say that Arshi is wrong...he would try to believe it...tab tak he will be guilt-ridden...toh first Jhanak needs to get out of her didi Jaap... realising that how futile the sacrifice they are doing...