Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

Fingers crossed, I genuinely think this whole Dubai dance thing was abruptly brought up because this gives Arshi a cue to leave for Dubai and Jhanak stays back to take care of Ani. I really hope this happens, this might be the only way we get some form of RuNak because if Arshi is also here how will J take care of Ani?

This Dubai track can only make sense given how ill Ani is that Arshi will be like fine you ruin my London plans I wont ruin my career and I will leave for Dubai.

Boom, J comes in the picture. I really hope they don't drag a sick Ani to a fake Dubai set plzzzz

Yeah, initially when Srishti brought up Dubai, I thought it was only going to be for Arshi to go as a backup once the UK trip fails.....but then they showed Jhanak also planning to go for the same competition so it started looking like they want to show another dance off between the sisterssmiley24

I'm not sure how Jhanak is going to jump from doing her Trishul tandav to save Ani to directly running off to Dubai for this show....lol but let's see how it goes. Yeah, it doesn't seem likely that Ani can travel to Dubai so soon...so both sisters will leave him and run off to Dubai to compete? smiley36 Then what difference will be left between Arshi and Jhanak? Let's see if makers find a dhang ka conclusion for this.

Edited by AreYaar - 3 hours ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

You mean Jhanak's dance performance? Probably that Kolkata cultural fest one only....the Ghar More Pardesiya one.

Ghar Morey pardesiya is an universal favourite...It was probably their best in terms of choreography and execution...Hiba also did well...with the outfit..

And what made it special was that pair of eyes brimming with pride and happiness for Jhanak...The way he clapped ...his eyes were glowing...the way Krushal performed..

For me in this show Jhanak's every performance is complete only when it is this way...with Ani's eyes admiring... starting from " Aja nachle"," bumaroo" and even in the entire Mumbai track... I liked " bahara" the most for the same reason

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ghar Morey pardesiya is an universal favourite...It was probably their best in terms of choreography and execution...Hiba also did well...with the outfit..

And what made it special was that pair of eyes brimming with pride and happiness for Jhanak...The way he clapped ...his eyes were glowing...the way Krushal performed..

For me in this show Jhanak's every performance is complete only when it is this way...with Ani's eyes admiring... starting from " Aja nachle"," bumaroo" and even in the entire Mumbai track... I liked " bahara" the most for the same reason

I just realized you tagged "AareYaar" and asked specifically, not me answering -____-

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Oh yeah, I liked the Bahara one too....it came after such a long gap of no interaction between RuNak but they nailed the emotions in that sequence.

And yes, the dance connection between Runak only feels complete when Ani gets to applaud her success...but makers mostly cut off that thread pretty brutally in the Mumbai track....lol with Ani being so trapped with Arshi that he could barely even clap much for Jhanak....

Even now that useless AK is hovering around like Jhanak ka manager coordinating yeh Dubai ka dance show for her toosmiley24.....Jhanak is still cool with this guy managing her whole career? Waah kya baat haismiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi's behavior has nothing to do with Ani confessing the truth to her. It's clear she already knows the truth even without him telling her.....his body language makes it clear that his heart only pines for Jhanak and he doesn't want to be around Arshi.

There is nothing in this marriage to continue when Ani is just a hollow shell of a person standing in front of her...she's trying to hold on to a ghost. But she doesn't care because for her this is about keeping her "toy" with her at every cost and not letting anyone else have it. Her response always is that she won't leave Ani because then he will go to Jhanak.

Ani doesn't have the courage to break up with her because he feels trapped in the baggage of commitment and now he's weakened even more by his heartbreak over Jhanak....so he won't make any effort to save himself right now.

I'm just finding it funny that while asking Ani to sign the agreement, Arshi was playing victim that she loves him a lot....but now in the room, she is acting cold and ruthless that she doesn't care if he cries or feels unwell, she just wants him to follow orders like a robot now. This is Arshi's definition of "love"? lol

Okay Ay ji I totally agree with you point after watching today’s episode. There is no point in Ani telling the truth as Arshi knows it already. She is not going to leave his anyways. She is ready to be in a loveless marriage to win Janak. Makers have made a whole new arc for a villain. No plotting and planning but still winning. You were bang on in the above post.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Is Arshi really officially a vamp today? LOL she is just being openly bitchy to Ani but what is he doing? Still rolling over and going along with everything na? What's the guarantee this will change when he recovers from the heart attack? He seems past caring in many ways even though Arshi is openly treating him like a dog in front of everyone but he kept getting up again and again to follow her order about going to the airport....it was quite pitiful to watch. Arshi's most notable dialogue today was that she will never leave Ani and she will always stay with him....never free him so that he can go to Jhanak. This dialogue was echoed in the first scene before Ani's HA started.

Today's epi was again more like usual Jhanak epi of mixed signals....lol the focus felt dissipated again today with multiple threads running....now this dance competition out of the blue in Dubai....lol so that again means story will quickly move on from Ani's heart attacksmiley36.....and not sure with what conclusion for RuNak.

Yes, even I wondered if a dance show is being brought now to close the loop for what happened in the previous dance competition with Jhanak losing deliberately.....but again, how will Ani travel to Dubai 2 days after his HA? lol and without him at the dance competition, how will a supposed "loop closure" even work if he doesn't get to share that success this time?

Jhanak was crying in the opening scene that she is unable to focus on anything because she loves Sirji, can't stop thinking about him etc. etc.....so then how exactly will she run right after his heart attack to a dance show again? smiley36.....feels like another round of randomness coming up.....lol I can't tell if Arshi will punish Ani for violating the written agreement or run off to compete with Jhanak in this Dubai dance show first smiley36

But at least after today no one would come with any point like Arshi actually loves Aniruddh and Aniruddh is doing wrong etc etc...So it's clear that Arshi doesn't love him at least...

Yeah...that also makes sense....

Yesterday only I was telling the way Arshi is talking about her dreams and aspirations...she will run away when Aniruddh will get sick....if it is about her career..

They will probably make it happen... finally to show the difference between Jhanak's love and Arshi's so called love....The fact that Jhanak being an upcoming star needs this competition more than an already established celebrity Arshi...still she wouldn't care about it...and Arshi would run..

And they will continuously show it also via Adi,who will definitely try to make Jhanak agree...and Jhanak denying over and over again....

I hope uski parents ki abb toh ankh khile...it would be so unrealistic if still Tanuja continues her " Arshi" Jaap...after seeing her son in this situation...Arshi abandoning and Jhanak's devotion

asmitamohanty thumbnail

I just realized you tagged "AareYaar" and asked specifically, not me answering -____-

Arrey Nooo Nooo....it's for anyone and everyone to answer...

I was just talking with her..hence I tagged her....it's nothing like that...

I am glad that you repliedsmiley31

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is Arshi really officially a vamp today? LOL she is just being openly bitchy to Ani but what is he doing? Still rolling over and going along with everything na? What's the guarantee this will change when he recovers from the heart attack? He seems past caring in many ways even though Arshi is openly treating him like a dog in front of everyone but he kept getting up again and again to follow her order about going to the airport....it was quite pitiful to watch. Arshi's most notable dialogue today was that she will never leave Ani and she will always stay with him....never free him so that he can go to Jhanak. This dialogue was echoed in the first scene before Ani's HA started.

Today's epi was again more like usual Jhanak epi of mixed signals....lol the focus felt dissipated again today with multiple threads running....now this dance competition out of the blue in Dubai....lol so that again means story will quickly move on from Ani's heart attacksmiley36.....and not sure with what conclusion for RuNak.

Yes, even I wondered if a dance show is being brought now to close the loop for what happened in the previous dance competition with Jhanak losing deliberately.....but again, how will Ani travel to Dubai 2 days after his HA? lol and without him at the dance competition, how will a supposed "loop closure" even work if he doesn't get to share that success this time?

Jhanak was crying in the opening scene that she is unable to focus on anything because she loves Sirji, can't stop thinking about him etc. etc.....so then how exactly will she run right after his heart attack to a dance show again? smiley36.....feels like another round of randomness coming up.....lol I can't tell if Arshi will punish Ani for violating the written agreement or run off to compete with Jhanak in this Dubai dance show first smiley36

I think Arshi will attend the show and won't miss the opportunity and Jhanak will again miss in show to take care of Sirji. This might be to show the difference in Arshi and Jhanak especially to Tanuja and family as I always think that she will start supporting Ani.
asmitamohanty thumbnail

My fave would be when Ani performed at his office that one time and imagined Jhanak's presence where she wore this yellow 90's themed fit and had a yellow head band and did a short clip, my most fave dance performance of them!

They also posted a reel on it I think, J looked mesmerizing!

Hey I liked that too...

Old hindi song" yeh Shaam Mastani"....Retro look...Jhanak was looking so cute in that yellow outfit with head band...

And the execution was so good...how beautifully they showed the love budding..with Jhanak becoming the primary occupant of his mind taking over his thoughts...

And Jhanak came out singing, " mujhe dor koi kheeche ..teri aur liye jaye..." How smart it was...

And the way Krushal gave a subtle expression of amusement and happiness mixed in .... it's like he acknowledged the fact that some thread between them pulling him towards her.... beautifulsmiley27

AreYaar thumbnail

But at least after today no one would come with any point like Arshi actually loves Aniruddh and Aniruddh is doing wrong etc etc...So it's clear that Arshi doesn't love him at least...

Yeah...that also makes sense....

Yesterday only I was telling the way Arshi is talking about her dreams and aspirations...she will run away when Aniruddh will get sick....if it is about her career..

They will probably make it happen... finally to show the difference between Jhanak's love and Arshi's so called love....The fact that Jhanak being an upcoming star needs this competition more than an already established celebrity Arshi...still she wouldn't care about it...and Arshi would run..

And they will continuously show it also via Adi,who will definitely try to make Jhanak agree...and Jhanak denying over and over again....

I hope uski parents ki abb toh ankh khile...it would be so unrealistic if still Tanuja continues her " Arshi" Jaap...after seeing her son in this situation...Arshi abandoning and Jhanak's devotion

Even today evil maa-beti were talking a lot about Arshi ka career only......toh bhaag bhi sakti hai to Dubai by leaving Ani.

Jhanak is already reluctant to go for the Dubai show and seeing Ani's haalat, she will likely try to avoid it even more....but then again, one can never say Jhanak ko kis baat kar daura pad sakta hai phir se if someone among Bose family insults her or she feels jealous seeing Arshi being called Ani ki wife again toh gusse mein Dubai bhi choose kar sakti hai....people are very volatile in this story...lol. Let's see if makers do convey that contrast between Jhanak and Arshi....lol

Arshi ke so called love se zyada uska victim card chalta hai Bose family pe....she can throw down that card at any time by claiming Ani has cheated her, mentally tortured her blah blah and that shuts up Bose family no matter how bitchy she is to Ani....they will still support Arshi ka stance only and find a way to blame Jhanak for the whole situation.....lol