Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: tinag2001

The pre-cap is meant to confuse the audience as Ani is being wheeled into the hospital room with Jhanak and Choton supervising him. Where is Arshi who is Ani’s wife ? smiley37smiley40

jhanak ka flipped behavior pr agr anirudh sawal karega toh jhanak will be put on spot smiley36smiley36ki khudne durr kia firr khud hi panic mode mei chali gai when anirudh was on emergency stretcher bedsmiley36like she needs to be put on spot for this lol smiley36
Edited by MJ_1009 - 5 hours ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Makers are giving a lot of build up to Arshi didi ki inhumanity this time.....saara doodh ka doodh paani ka paani karna chahte hain I guesssmiley36

Will anyone point out to Arshi how much Ani did for her when she was in so called "trauma"? And how she's not giving him bare minimum human courtesy also now? Her not trusting Ani or considering him disloyal means he doesn't even deserve humanity now? lol

Will the double standards of the women in this story ever be called out ki bas eternal victimization chalega? smiley36

Also I have to LOL big time at Arshi didi repeating again and again that she knows Ani better than anyone elsesmiley36....haan woh toh dikh raha hai saaf kitna jaanti haismiley36

So, I have a question about this part - the whole Arshi-Trauma-Fire track was given so much importance, like mad dragged plus the main turning point was Ani doubting Jhanak, I remember those terrible monologues where he was like "kya jhanak yeh shaadi rok na chahti hain, isi liye?" Like wtf was that? He was just going to doubt J would attempt to kill her sister?

Like I really hope they clear this part out with us/each other in whatever ways because if someone you love thinks you are capable of murder, how do you talk to them normally after that? Also was it just to show how hurt J was after this so this was her cue to leave BH and start her own life in Mumbai?

Edited by Sama16 - 4 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

So, I have a question about this part - the whole Arshi-Trauma-Fire track was given so much importance, like mad dragged plus the main turning point was Ani doubting Jhanak, I remember those terrible monologues where he was like "kya jhanak yeh shaadi rok na chahti hain, isi liye?" Like wtf was that? He was just going to doubt J would attempt to kill her sister?

Like I really hope they clear this part out with us/each other in whatever ways because if someone you love thinks you are capable of murder, how do you talk to them normally after that? Also was it just to show how hurt J was after this so this was her cue to leave BH and start her own life in Mumbai?

@bold: If we were talking about normal people, then yeah sure you would never talk to each other after thinking one of you was capable of murder....but this is RuNak we are talking about and accusing each other of random things is just another Sunday for themsmiley36. Normal parameters don't apply in the case of these two.

Jhanak saw he doubted her for the fire incident, she left for Mumbai but when she saw him after a month, she was still making puppy eyes at him and giving him loving looks the entire time she was dancing....lol

Just like Ani doubted her for murder, Jhanak doubted him for being a womanizer who used and threw her away....both of them think radical things about each other and then forget about it in a few epis and go back to making puppy eyes....that's just how this cycle goessmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Ari never seem like a negative guy to me. He is been served half baked cookie with proper presentation by madam and relishing that thinking it to be true and behaves accordingly. I do not get negative vibes from him unlike Arshi.

AK is very obviously jealous of Anismiley36....he is feeling relaxed right now because Jhanak is rejecting Ani and staying with him. That is why he is trying to put on a drama of how "understanding" he is of her love for Ani.....but the moment Jhanak shows an inclination towards Ani, you can see the irritation and anger on AK's face....and no, this is not just because of Jhanak's half-baked info - he is jealous of Ani's impact on Jhanak's life. It shows in moments like him being angry with that creative director for mentioning that Jhanak got the Kolkata ad through Ani.

AK was also very obviously jealous of Ani in the Mumbai hospital when other people were pointing out how much Ani loves Jhanak.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whole episode they wasted in HA. But ANI has seen how heartless Arshi is . She even did not care and blaming that he is doing drama. Now he will not have any guilt in leaving her but there is the legal document in place. I don’t think now Anishi can stay together even for one day . Arshi was totally acting like bitch today who was just worried abt the flight . Ehsaan faramosh kahin ki. I guess both mother and daughter will leave for airport before jhanak comes.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Whole episode they wasted in HA. But ANI has seen how heartless Arshi is . She even did not care and blaming that he is doing drama. Now he will not have any guilt in leaving her but there is the legal document in place. I don’t think now Anishi can stay together even for one day . Arshi was totally acting like bitch today who was just worried abt the flight . Ehsaan faramosh kahin ki. I guess both mother and daughter will leave for airport before jhanak comes.

What do you mean by HA?

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What do you mean by HA?

I guess it's heart attacksmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

So mostly the clips which we got today those were main points then

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sama16

Lol that dialogue of Aniruddh during ridiculous "Aag" track is so so nonsense...but when I first heard it I found it funny... Bcz I felt " Ohhh Aniruddh is so desperate to get a hint of Jhanak wanting him ,that he is assuming anything for that..."but then immediately corrected himself on how can he think like this...smiley36....at that time I didn't know that they are going to drag it in a nightmare way...

And it is funny in so many ways....When the truth was revealed, such a tense atmosphere..so much high intensity drama..next Jhanak left leaving a letter...what was Aniruddh doing??? Sleeping?smiley37....It was a no head or tail track.... purpose was for Jhanak to leave BH only to comeback there to reveal about their Physical intimacy and bacche ka haq...

It's RuNak you are talking about....

Like Jhanak said to Aniruddh during pregnancy track, " mujhe pata hai aap usi liye nahi Maan rahe hai na Kyun ki aap ki Abhi shaadi ho chuki hai"smiley37.....

Toh it was a accusation of him actually using and throwing her away....but look at Aniruddh...when Jhanak left he is, " Hume tumse pyar Kitna"....smiley37

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I guess it's heart attacksmiley36

I am sorry I didn’t realize