Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL oho Jhanak ki lap mein sar rakh ke jaayega Ani hospital? smiley37....waah beemar padte hi life mein sab badhiya ho raha hai Sirji ke liyesmiley36

Abhi thik hone k baad bhi kayeee dino tak weakness ka drama karega banda!J ko paas Jo rakhna hai!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Re: Jhanak....haha yeah Ani ke beemar padte hi kaise haq jamaane lagti hai...notice that even when Jhanak falls ill, Ani doesn't get so free in holding her jitna Jhanak ho jaati hai ekdum haq se putting her hands on his chest/arms....lol Ani toh ekdum hesitate karta hai even to hold her face in the hospital...haath pakadta hai toh woh bhi jhatak deti hai Jhanaksmiley36.....and yahaan Jhanak ne toh directly godi mein le liya Ani ka sar....lol

true Ani always maintained his physical boundaries with her . Even during the arguments when he used to realise ki he was out of limit toh khud hi jakar sorry bol deta tha.

Jhanak don't have limits when it comes to Ani smiley36. Jab sunati hai tab bhi limit cross karti hai or jab sirji ka khayal rakhna hota hai tab bhi she doesn't care about anything. Jab pehli baar accident hua tha Ani ka when she was playing nurse .....ani told her (the nurse) ki main khud kha sakta hu you don't have to feed me and she was offended smiley37smiley37. Kyu sir mera yahi toh kaam hai. Main yeh kaam nahi karungi toh kon karega smiley37. Something about her gets triggered when she see him like this nahi toh khayal rakne wale bhot log hai ....her madness about Ani is only visible when he's sick or hurt.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Umm episode was good

Menu-chotan πŸš‚ nikal padi

Lolan family πŸ₯ to bose started …Lolan bhagvat geeta says it all no matter what dharma should be followed punish the bad guy no matter what relationship u have with them

J and ani journey slow IMG_3809.jpeg

Shaq- haq-pyaar tro

Arshi shows the Haq

J and Ani still in shaq mode that

ani thinks that j and ak are together he is mad and j thinks arshi di and ani are couple and not break there so called half wedding

Pyaar -3 ppl equally has

Arshi loves herself not ani not others ani is just a trophy

Let’s see after Bose family lose everything how arshi so called pyar stays on

Feeling bad for ani he did a blunder doubting j

J did a blunder failing in convincing ani that ak is not a lover but a friend

Communication sucked in both but those moments of joy stays forever that birthday and whole date was bliss memories will stay on not for ani and j for us as audience those scenes were heaven

IMG_3810.jpegIMG_3811.jpeg

IMG_3812.jpegWell good start for new track after a long time story moved

Ani should not worry much now because no matter what he won’t be parting ways with j

https://youtube.com/shorts/LhcP24xFARg?si=zN9QeSBbQNMWkX4d

His journey will be tough now and correct person will stand with him and the mask that arshi has will drop she might choose herself not ani .

Money and fame = arshi and her mom too won’t allow her daughter to stay in small house.

Let the game begin now bose family all the ladies + laal face will be a treat to watch (minus bade bodi)

Bajate raho…πŸ₯΄

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 11 hours ago
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Abhi thik hone k baad bhi kayeee dino tak weakness ka drama karega banda!J ko paas Jo rakhna hai!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nautanki kaami nahi hai sirji mein πŸ€ͺ😝J ko paas rakhna hai smiley36

nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think there is no reason to bring Kaajal in every scene… it’s so annoying.. she always comes in a scene and keeps saying she has to leave.. if she wants to leave then why come here.. also

Why is appu so obsessed with her.. that whole angle is completely unnecessary in the show

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Nautanki kaami nahi hai sirji mein πŸ€ͺ😝J ko paas rakhna hai smiley36

Ani full on throwing his attitude that main apne aap khada ho jaaoonga I don’t need ur help . But finally he has to give in. Even for hospital he is saying koi jaroorat nahi hai. But wife mode on of jhanak . Main decide karoongi ki jaroorat hai ya nahi. She is on full Haq mode of wife. HA main bhi inko nain mattaka karna hai. But I am liking this roothna of ANI bcoz jhanak aur jyada wifey banegi uske liye. smiley36smiley36
parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Arn

Tbh, when I read I too felt , it was indirect way of taunting as there is analysis that Anirudh is confused and dumb.

Its good to make fun in the forum, the purpose of the forum itself is so ..

But not at the risk of personal taunts direct or indirect

You could very well write your other post without the first line. Still it would have been fun. ( not this post which I quoted, the previous one)

Personally, I don't taunt or insult anyone in my replies direct nor indirect..I expect the same too.

We watch a show, we have our fav characters and we discuss in the forum.. We agree, disagree... But comparing a real human being with a reel character is so off.

Anirudh is a fictional character but those who like him are real human beings... So how can the comparison be made.

I am watching this show for Anirudh as I love his character a lot and of course for RuNak and your reasons might be different..

Tagging Pearl as she was in the loop...

Okay firstly when n how did 'dumb' come into picture for Anirudh.....sorry but I dint know that was going around, haven't been here for a while. I've never used that word for Anirudh, so am clueless how that interpretation came into play

My apologies if u were hurt.....I agree our reasons to watch this show are different, perhaps that's y different views. I am cool with any character fans, so surely dnt wanna hurt anyone

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hence why best to leave these two , unke haal pe , and run run run for your life, as far as you can - AK and Arshi smiley36

Originally posted by: sanfan

In donon ke beech main koi bhi aayega woh sure shot pagal ho jayega

Right Sohini?

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

AK ka ajka sabak yeh tha, ki jise woh lagatar bad mouth kar raha tha, woh jate jate bhi, created a job opportunity for AK, so that J could thrive !

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Interesting episode, like a turning point in Anirudh, Jhanak, Arshi and Aditya life...

Yes, I am including all of them in this turning point.

A broken Anirudh, who in spite of his bad state still thinking of Jhanak and her career. That is his core trait. Whatever happens its in tact.The love that is in abundance for Jhanak, still overflowing. The ILU was from the depth of his heart. The memories, trying to hold them together as nothing is left now.

Arshi, turning into real dark grey.... Like she said she is showing her true self now. The one she has hidden when everything was in her favour. It should be surprising for Anirudh to see her after in relationship for 6 years.. But he is too occupied in his state of mind. He is still not full submissive, unlike the aag series where he kept mute for the sake of Arshi mental health..

Jhanak, for asking herself the first ever time, is Sirji happy in his world..... Finally she is thinking about his happiness.... She is on her way to break her norm of how will people think , if she did this or that. The impulsive words to the event coordinator to Aditya, she didn't bother to hide her pain when she knew her Sirji will be shifting his base... The words that spoke opposite to her nervousness... The console of he will also have goals, baccha, family... Etc.. She is going to break herself from the self cage...

Aditya, who was given a reality check by Jhanak... He who believed knew everything about her was dumbstruck at her words and reaction. Let him realise with this , Jhanak has no hatred for Anirudh its all her helplessness and he has no chance in her life. He can stop this BFF game and concentrate on other girls and career..

In between what was the need to bring comedy by making the event guy mouth that Anirudh has recommended Aditya... Poor superstar... πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Choton, Minu, ApuLon..all of them were good today.

So Lalon story unfolds now..

Krushal πŸͺ¬

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Someone please tell Krushal to eat well!!He looks like he's starving for days..πŸ™„

So much of weight loss in such a short notice...is it for the ad shoot posted in his IG??

Aapne hi bola na, Ani ko weakness ka drama jo karna hai J ko paas rakhne ke liye.....isliye kiya hoga weight losssmiley4