Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: parna21

Arey no no....not confused or dumb....not at all

Like Ani thinks any man with J as romantic interest.....fans also thinking 'Apna' means only romantic kya? Apna can be just friend also na......

Ani is her apna Everything.....while AK can be her apna friendsmiley1

This is just for the time being though, soon Runak will make him go cuckoosmiley36....hospital mein Ani & today Jhanak gave him a jhalak of their madnesssmiley37smiley37 His expression was like what the quacksmiley37smiley37

Arna,

Tbh, when I read I too felt , it was indirect way of taunting as there is analysis that Anirudh is confused and dumb.

Its good to make fun in the forum, the purpose of the forum itself is so ..

But not at the risk of personal taunts direct or indirect

You could very well write your other post without the first line. Still it would have been fun. ( not this post which I quoted, the previous one)

Personally, I don't taunt or insult anyone in my replies direct nor indirect..I expect the same too.

We watch a show, we have our fav characters and we discuss in the forum.. We agree, disagree... But comparing a real human being with a reel character is so off.

Anirudh is a fictional character but those who like him are real human beings... So how can the comparison be made.

I am watching this show for Anirudh as I love his character a lot and of course for RuNak and your reasons might be different..

Tagging Pearl as she was in the loop...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - an hour ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Sorry to plunge in, he referred J before signing the agreement as AK had a conversation about ad in the Vanity Van..after that episode only he had signed the agreement..

Aur yahan ka work visa toh inka firm ne arrange bhi kar diya? Waiting for Arshi ( not Ani) in UKβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Mujhe toh ye feeling a rahi hai ki jo "agreement" sign karvaya gaya hai usme Ani ke sath sath jhanak se related bhi kuch hoga ki if jhanak comes in contact with you we are free to take some legal action or something .....his parents were saying ki padh toh lo ek baar . They know Ani ko kuch farak nahi padega but if jhanak is involved than he might have to push her away.

Thik hone ke baad Ani hi bol dega ki you can go and focus on yourself to save her from that agreement smiley13

I don't think agreement mein Jhanak se related kuch bhi hai....it's clear from the way everyone is talking that the punishment/legal backlash will be for Ani only. They were saying padh toh lo ek baar so that Ani knows how severe the consequences will be for him but he's beyond caring right now.

Is show ke villains so far are so high on ego that they haven't used the obvious option of blackmailing Ani over his concern for Jhanak smiley36.....mainly because both Ani and Jhanak don't ever directly accept their love in front of these people when they are confronted....dono baat ghumaate rehte hain MUs mein. So far only way villains have been able to impact RuNak is by stoking the MUs about Jhanak being involved with other men....but now that Ani has become mahaan aatma resigned even to seeing Jhanak with AKsmiley36, that tactic is not useful for the villains.

I feel they will only shift their strategy if they accept that Ani Jhanak ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai....lol only then they will think of blackmailing Ani that if you don't push Jhanak away from yourself, we will destroy her life blah blah....lol

But us sab mein abhi time hai....pehle yeh hospital drama kheechenge phir se smiley36

My guess is still that this is a setup for Jhanak to come and save Ani from the fallout of this "agreement"....Ani jo bhi legal consequences face karega will make Jhanak step up for him for a change.....lol. And this doesn't mean ki both will stop arguing with each other....lol woh bhi chalta rahega as usual.

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL oho Jhanak ki lap mein sar rakh ke jaayega Ani hospital? smiley37....waah beemar padte hi life mein sab badhiya ho raha hai Sirji ke liyesmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Aur yahan ka work visa toh inka firm ne arrange bhi kar diya? Waiting for Arshi ( not Ani) in UKβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please give her a warm welcome in UK!! So that she doesn't feel homesick!!🀣🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

Looks like Hiba has posted some pic of Jhanak in her old Kashmir wala look.....maybe they will show some FBs coming up too or Ani will imagine her in her Kashmir wala look in the hospital

https://x.com/SaaraAli14/status/1841106685282193908

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL oho Jhanak ki lap mein sar rakh ke jaayega Ani hospital? smiley37....waah beemar padte hi life mein sab badhiya ho raha hai Sirji ke liyesmiley36

Ye bts wale bhi kitne shane hai . Car wala scene aate hi cut Kar diya smiley37smiley37.kitna tadpate hai ye runak fans ko . Jhanak sab kuch bhul jati hai Ani ke beemar hone pe . Bas isi time pe she's like mera hi Pati hai .. bhad main jao ab tum sab.smiley16

Waise AK ji ka half n half white n brown coat kaise laga smiley37. He's giving direct competition to ranveer singh.

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo yeh bhi accha hua

Daag Ache Hain πŸ€ͺ

Dil Ka Daura Ache HainπŸ€ͺ

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Ye bts wale bhi kitne shane hai . Car wala scene aate hi cut Kar diya smiley37smiley37.kitna tadpate hai ye runak fans ko . Jhanak sab kuch bhul jati hai Ani ke beemar hone pe . Bas isi time pe she's like mera hi Pati hai .. bhad main jao ab tum sab.smiley16

Waise AK ji ka half n half white n brown coat kaise laga smiley37. He's giving direct competition to ranveer singh.

Re: Jhanak....haha yeah Ani ke beemar padte hi kaise haq jamaane lagti hai...notice that even when Jhanak falls ill, Ani doesn't get so free in holding her jitna Jhanak ho jaati hai ekdum haq se putting her hands on his chest/arms....lol Ani toh ekdum hesitate karta hai even to hold her face in the hospital...haath pakadta hai toh woh bhi jhatak deti hai Jhanaksmiley36.....and yahaan Jhanak ne toh directly godi mein le liya Ani ka sar....lol

AK ka look from day one is a sasta inspiration from Ranveer Singh only smiley36....he's been wearing weird printed shirts and bright colored suits since that ad shoot track....lol

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 hours ago

Re: Jhanak....haha yeah Ani ke beemar padte hi kaise haq jamaane lagti hai...notice that even when Jhanak falls ill, Ani doesn't get so free in holding her jitna Jhanak ho jaati hai ekdum haq se putting her hands on his chest/arms....lol Ani toh ekdum hesitate karta hai even to hold her face in the hospital...haath pakadta hai toh woh bhi jhatak deti hai Jhanaksmiley36.....and yahaan Jhanak ne toh directly godi mein le liya Ani ka sar....lol

AK ka look from day one is a sasta inspiration from Ranveer Singh only smiley36....he's been wearing weird printed shirts and bright colored suits since that ad shoot track....lol

kya kare rok hi nahi sakte khud ko ,sirji ke halaat dekhke , haq tho hai na , bhaad mein jayee sab 😜

You're right ,at Kashmir fever time she was more touchy than sirji, while she had fever ,Ani was hesitant to check her temperature and to caress her forehead..