Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise I'm sort of belatedly realizing.....did Ani refer Jhanak for that ad after he signed the written agreement or before it? smiley36

I mean we already know how little he cares for that agreement - verbal or written....lol but referring Jhanak for this ad still counts as a "contact" or sorts, no? smiley36...we'll have to ask superlawyer Shubho maybesmiley36

This will all get covered up cuz RuNak will meet in person cuz of his heart attack but Ani toh usse pehle bhi violate hi kar raha tha written agreement....lol

Ani ko pakad na muskil hi nahi, namumkin hai!!😜😜

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sunnysachdevaa/3468994321377225975?igsh=cDZhdzRieTc0ejky lo both mother daughter duo also reached . Kajal Mam tweeted bahut drama kar rahe rahen him. Aapko bada Mazza aayega lol.

🀣🀣

LOL ofcourse, maa-beti ko toh aana hi tha hospital warna drama kaise pura hota. I wonder if Arshi will get to see Jhanak with that Trishul toosmiley37....and will Arshi show concern for Ani in the hospital after doctor ka diagnosis or she will be busier getting angry that Jhanak is there? smiley36

AK ke saath bhi tashanbaazi karegi Arshi didi lagta haismiley36

https://x.com/Itsmetararathod/status/1841080158503260420

Dibya_C thumbnail

Someone please tell Krushal to eat well!!He looks like he's starving for days..πŸ™„

So much of weight loss in such a short notice...is it for the ad shoot posted in his IG??

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waise I'm sort of belatedly realizing.....did Ani refer Jhanak for that ad after he signed the written agreement or before it? smiley36

I mean we already know how little he cares for that agreement - verbal or written....lol but referring Jhanak for this ad still counts as a "contact" or sorts, no? smiley36...we'll have to ask superlawyer Shubho maybesmiley36

This will all get covered up cuz RuNak will meet in person cuz of his heart attack but Ani toh usse pehle bhi violate hi kar raha tha written agreement....lol

Sorry to plunge in, he referred J before signing the agreement as AK had a conversation about ad in the Vanity Van..after that episode only he had signed the agreement..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Jhanakland me time dilation is common and accepted!😁

In today's episode, Arshi said that they are leaving for UK tomorrow...but in the previous episode only Ani mentioned that they are leaving in a week...dono k kapre bhi same hai...πŸ™„πŸ™„

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Jhanakland me time dilation is common and accepted!😁

In today's episode, Arshi said that they are leaving for UK tomorrow...but in the previous episode only Ani mentioned that they are leaving in a week...dono k kapre bhi same hai...πŸ™„πŸ™„

Haha yeah the constantly changing timelines for this abroad trip have been cracking me up in every epi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And Didi has her suitcase packed so quickly and walking in bahar se with the suitcase like kisi aur room mein packing kar rahi thi smiley5smiley37

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parna21

Bas yehi baaki thasmiley37smiley29 Accha khaasa comedy superstar ko villain bana diya.....he's so funny I laugh even when he cries smiley37Some sadistic pleasure I getsmiley1......Leena aunty had to ruin this also nowsmiley35

Not sure when they were together to get them separated. They themselves will fight and will get separated.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 hours ago

https://youtu.be/U5TVQDIofjE?si=9YfVdzYabOOK8bXW

Ufff uff five words

Edited by Varsha188 - 12 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Haha yeah the constantly changing timelines for this abroad trip have been cracking me up in every epi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And Didi has her suitcase packed so quickly and walking in bahar se with the suitcase like kisi aur room mein packing kar rahi thi smiley5smiley37

How many more ridiculous plot holes we will be ignoring to see Runak together!!πŸ˜‚

The kind of quality deterioration the show has seen since aag track...I think one major reason is distribution of human, technical as well as financial resources among the three shows (Jhanak, Durga and the third one I don't know name)...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Unlike Srishti and Arshi, atleast AK is showing some humanity despite being in not so good terms with Ani...

I am amazed by the indifference Arshi can show towards such a situation..

And his parents...jitna Kam bole utna achha hai..Beta abroad shift ho raha hai see off tak karne nahi aye..