I didn’t expect to see you in this roop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ani will be saved from this roop of J🀣🀣 he's behosh!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

lol!! Drama toh honewala hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leena ka 3000 ka fitoor pata nahin kitna jhol laane wala hain

The story is poised nicely now I hope she doesn’t go too crazy but ITV hain kuch bharosa nahin

Iss track me pura Ekta K style dhum ta na na honewala hai!!🀣🀣🀣

Trp aunties will be happy with melodrama...and we Runak fans will ignore the drama as we will get what we longed for...J fighting for Ani😜😜

Leena sab ko khush karegi aur dugna Paisa kamayegi!!😁😁

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

In donon ke beech main koi bhi aayega woh sure shot pagal ho jayega

Right Sohini?

Exactlysmiley20....mera number bahut pehle aa gaya in the Paagal listsmiley37

I used to watch Runak like this

gif (14)

And Runak did this to me

gif (16)

Now its AK's turnsmiley37smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh inka sasta Parkash aa gaya? LOL they haven't been able to recreate a single scene from Imlie well. Waise toh Imlie bhi Bengali show ki copy tha but they added class to their recreation in depicting Adilie.

Meanwhile is show mein hassi aati hai copy/paste dekh ke....I saw a clip the other day of how they butchered that scene of the speech Adi gave to the hall examiner to let Imlie take her exam...lol the Maati version was so blahh....lol Aditya Kumar Tripathi toh na recreate hona inse.

parna21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What i think while she holding trishul all evil basus will dream her as durga mata holding trishul. But she is looking divine beautiful. Tanuja to darr jaayegi. Leena mam ne cost cutting kiya rather than shpwing full fledged bengali Durga pooja she will complete all 11 days in hospital only lol.smiley37smiley37Shubhu must be thinking is this set of Durga . Am i at wrong placesmiley37smiley37

Shubo will be in right place even if its Durga setsmiley37....aakhir wahan bhi toh he's Mahishasura I guesssmiley15 I am too scared to watch that show & also Ishq ka Rab raakha.....both are Leena aunty's showssmiley29smiley29

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Arshi is dominating and treating him like a slave ..he has given up and surrendered himself..Clearly she has shown him her true colors ,if she leaves, he will go away to J ,that's why she is not leaving him, what I don't get is why don't he take the initiative to leave her, zabardasti kya hai, why should he be shown so weak to come out of that relation, when there is no love..Basically he is a daredevil who takes risks, In this matter why,why why..smiley36It is a plot device, I know , to keep her revelant in the story ...but in all in all it's irritating to see didi and also AK on the other end ..

It is definitely primarily a plot device only....otherwise it would not have been dragged for 300+ episodes with very vague dialogues. Makers never gave much meat to the Anishi equation beyond vague dialogues about "itne saal ka relationship"....they don't even talk like friends, let alone a couple....lol whatever little interaction we are shown is them talking about social meet-ups or Arshi demanding he take her out ghumaane....lol it's a very shallow depiction and does not indicate any depth in their relationship.

Ani has never been given any dialogues reflecting about his equation with Arshi even while they continued to build his feelings for Jhanak - subconscious or conscious.....same way they've shown Ani as "confused" about his feelings for Jhanak even after being shown realizing them in Kashmir during the fever track and then suddenly backtracking in burning track.....only now in this tumor track they've shown him having clarity suddenly....lol so I guess this is just Leena Aunty ka style....she will not give reflection to the characters along the way in order to drag the story with vague dialogues so people will keep wondering why the characters are taking certain actions....then boom out of the blue, she will show a "realization" and the characters will try to act on it....lol

Ani is still not being shown wondering why he's calling Arshi his wife when he also knows they are not married....this "realization" will come later in the middle of some drama when he realizes the consequences of propping up Arshi as his wife publicly for so longsmiley36. He's also not been shown wondering why he's been living with Arshi in the same room play-acting a couple without marriage....all this is being covered up under the broad umbrella of Ani apparently feeling guilty and obligated by his family who keeps claiming he has to maintain a commitment. He has used this facade with Arshi both to hit back at Jhanak when he's been upset with her and also to keep the family off his back for questioning him about his inclination towards Jhanak....lol but makers don't show all this explicitly....it's done in a very vague manner with vague monologues and so much drag that anyone can forget the plot halfway....things only start making a bit sense when the plot moves after 100 epis....this is why we are trying to make sense of it nowsmiley36

parna21 thumbnail

Bas yehi baaki thasmiley37smiley29 Accha khaasa comedy superstar ko villain bana diya.....he's so funny I laugh even when he cries smiley37Some sadistic pleasure I getsmiley1......Leena aunty had to ruin this also nowsmiley35

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ani will be saved from this roop of J🀣🀣 he's behosh!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unless he is dreaming up this roop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fandom be like β€œ Ani you are breaking our heart.. itne bereham mat bano”

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise I'm sort of belatedly realizing.....did Ani refer Jhanak for that ad after he signed the written agreement or before it? smiley36

I mean we already know how little he cares for that agreement - verbal or written....lol but referring Jhanak for this ad still counts as a "contact" or sorts, no? smiley36...we'll have to ask superlawyer Shubho maybesmiley36

This will all get covered up cuz RuNak will meet in person cuz of his heart attack but Ani toh usse pehle bhi violate hi kar raha tha written agreement....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Interesting episode, like a turning point in Anirudh, Jhanak, Arshi and Aditya life...

Yes, I am including all of them in this turning point.

A broken Anirudh, who in spite of his bad state still thinking of Jhanak and her career. That is his core trait. Whatever happens its in tact.The love that is in abundance for Jhanak, still overflowing. The ILU was from the depth of his heart. The memories, trying to hold them together as nothing is left now.

@bold: This was indeed the most pleasant surprise of the episode to see the makers bringing back this core trait of Ani that in every situation, he will think about her career and progress before anything else. They sort of struck this down when they showed him asking her to lose the dance competition for Arshi's sake....and since then they sidelined Ani in many situations to prop up AK as the supposed mentor in charge of Jhanak's career building now.

But the writer is the god of the story at the end of the day....lol it only took them one scene to strike down AK again and reinstate Ani as the only person who can think about Jhanak's career even when he's broken himself.

I'm liking that they are showing us this evolution of Ani where he's finally able to get past his jealousy and insecurity to even recommend Jhanak and AK for an ad together....this is like a loop closure of how he went insane the last time he saw Jhanak and AK working together for an ad....but now the audience is being reminded that Ani actually has a very big heart and he can find it within himself to see Jhanak with another guy also even as it breaks him inside. This is him passing a test he previously failed.

I'm not saying his insecurity is totally gone....lol I'm sure it will keep rising from time to time....but in this particular moment they are showing a growth in Ani that is quite welcome to watch. These epis are an improvement after a lot of time wasted on bakwaas tracks.

Edited by AreYaar - 15 hours ago