I didnt get your first line .....

she meant confused or dumb dont know smiley36

Parna explain kar dainsmiley36

Edited by Pearl_219 - 19 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Interesting episode, like a turning point in Anirudh, Jhanak, Arshi and Aditya life...

Yes, I am including all of them in this turning point.

A broken Anirudh, who in spite of his bad state still thinking of Jhanak and her career. That is his core trait. Whatever happens its in tact.The love that is in abundance for Jhanak, still overflowing. The ILU was from the depth of his heart. The memories, trying to hold them together as nothing is left now.

Arshi, turning into real dark grey.... Like she said she is showing her true self now. The one she has hidden when everything was in her favour. It should be surprising for Anirudh to see her after in relationship for 6 years.. But he is too occupied in his state of mind. He is still not full submissive, unlike the aag series where he kept mute for the sake of Arshi mental health..

Jhanak, for asking herself the first ever time, is Sirji happy in his world..... Finally she is thinking about his happiness.... She is on her way to break her norm of how will people think , if she did this or that. The impulsive words to the event coordinator to Aditya, she didn't bother to hide her pain when she knew her Sirji will be shifting his base... The words that spoke opposite to her nervousness... The console of he will also have goals, baccha, family... Etc.. She is going to break herself from the self cage...

Aditya, who was given a reality check by Jhanak... He who believed knew everything about her was dumbstruck at her words and reaction. Let him realise with this , Jhanak has no hatred for Anirudh its all her helplessness and he has no chance in her life. He can stop this BFF game and concentrate on other girls and career..

In between what was the need to bring comedy by making the event guy mouth that Anirudh has recommended Aditya... Poor superstar... πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Choton, Minu, ApuLon..all of them were good today.

So Lalon story unfolds now..

Krushal πŸͺ¬

Agree with all the arguments you have put forth...

I hope Didi apna jalwa dikhay acchhe se aur J understands what a big mistake she has done by pushing Anirudh towards Arshi...This realisation only can break J's inhibitions and make her work for rebuilding of Runak...

Regarding AK, after today's episode I would like to place him in the sasta celebrity list along with Srishti and Arshi🀣

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

she meant confused or dumb dont know smiley36

Parna explain kar dainsmiley36

Arey no no....not confused or dumb....not at all

Like Ani thinks any man with J as romantic interest.....fans also thinking 'Apna' means only romantic kya? Apna can be just friend also na......

Ani is her apna Everything.....while AK can be her apna friendsmiley1

This is just for the time being though, soon Runak will make him go cuckoosmiley36....hospital mein Ani & today Jhanak gave him a jhalak of their madnesssmiley37smiley37 His expression was like what the quacksmiley37smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

Arey no no....not confused or dumb....not at all

Like Ani thinks any man with J as romantic interest.....fans also thinking 'Apna' means only romantic kya? Apna can be just friend also na......

Ani is her apna Everything.....while AK can be her apna friendsmiley1

This is just for the time being though, soon Runak will make him go cuckoosmiley36....hospital mein Ani & today Jhanak gave him a jhalak of their madnesssmiley37smiley37 His expression was like what the quacksmiley37smiley37

In donon ke beech main koi bhi aayega woh sure shot pagal ho jayega

Right Sohini?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAk9V35R84x/?igsh=MWF5MTUwdjJ6ZnV0Nw== SBS says she declared herself as wife of ANI in front of family and will fight for their rishta. Matlab khoob aur lamba drama hone wala hai.

shanakanj thumbnail
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAk9V35R84x/?igsh=MWF5MTUwdjJ6ZnV0Nw== SBS says she declared herself as wife of ANI in front of family and will fight for their rishta. Matlab khoob aur lamba drama hone wala hai.

lol!! Drama toh honewala hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leena ka 3000 ka fitoor pata nahin kitna jhol laane wala hain

The story is poised nicely now I hope she doesn’t go too crazy but ITV hain kuch bharosa nahin

sanfan thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Ani be like

I didn’t expect to see you in this roop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail

What i think while she holding trishul all evil basus will dream her as durga mata holding trishul. But she is looking divine beautiful. Tanuja to darr jaayegi. Leena mam ne cost cutting kiya rather than shpwing full fledged bengali Durga pooja she will complete all 11 days in hospital only lol.smiley37smiley37Shubhu must be thinking is this set of Durga . Am i at wrong placesmiley37smiley37

Edited by shanakanj - 17 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great!!I hope AK can infuse some real time villain brains in Arshi!!πŸ˜‚

Agr Runak are together, let the world be on their opponents' side...it doesn't matter..❣️