Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

@bold yess janak ke bde bde dailouge fuss ho jate hai again runak ki umeed krte fans anishi or adinak pr atak jate humlog sirf J ki bewkoofi ki vjh se madam khud hi sbkuch chor deti arshi didi ke hawale...or muje adishi future me jodi bne to herrani nhi hogismiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

But they have so many tracks to explore...most important is J's parentage reveal...they are not touching it at all ..I think they can generate greater drama with this track as Srishti's past will be revealed..with her parentage in picture and Srishti's misdeeds, makers can easily revamp Jhanak's character to avenge her mother's ordeals...I would be extremely elated if makers turn J into a negative character to take revenge from Srishti and in the process uses Arshi to hurt her...the story lacks a powerful villian... titular turning into a dark grey would have given the show a trp boost even to the extent of surpassing upma aunty..

Except this, ApuLon, Shubho misdeeds, Bipasha paying for her deeds, MinTon relationship building...so many plotlines are yet to be explored...so content nahi hai ye nahi bol sakte hum...

Baat content ki nahin hai.....baat status quo ko stretch out karne ki hai in the quest for 1000 episodessmiley36.

Tracks toh bahut hain story mein since there are so many characters and everyone has some drama or the other going on....lol but makers ka goal is to maintain the overall status quo of how seemingly "impossible" Runak aresmiley36....isliye even if they sleep together, supposedly are pregnant, then tumor/HA ke baad dono ko love and mann se pati/patni wala realization bhi ho jaata hai....but overall status quo remains the same ki hum saath nahin reh sakte for reasons that don't need to be coherent as per Leena Aunty smiley36.....Ghoom phir ke Leena Aunty ko bas Runak ko EMA paint karke unki beizzati hote dikhana hai, that's all smiley36....uske liye hi saare permutations/combinations aate hain.

As for the storyline about Jhanak's father being exposed...that will also follow the same template whenever it comes....just another gimmick to justify Jhanak dumping Ani and running off again (if she is with him at that time) or if they are already apart as usual, then just adding on to the list of BS reasons for why she needs to stay away from him as her self imposed "sazaa"smiley36

Villains are all dumb in this plot and will remain so because they need the drama to keep functioning at a shallow level so that they can pivot every other epi as needed smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Is anyone going to make the new EDT? This thread has reached 150 pages now.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please open the new thread di smiley1

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Baat content ki nahin hai.....baat status quo ko stretch out karne ki hai in the quest for 1000 episodessmiley36.

Tracks toh bahut hain story mein since there are so many characters and everyone has some drama or the other going on....lol but makers ka goal is to maintain the overall status quo of how seemingly "impossible" Runak aresmiley36....isliye even if they sleep together, supposedly are pregnant, then tumor/HA ke baad dono ko love and mann se pati/patni wala realization bhi ho jaata hai....but overall status quo remains the same ki hum saath nahin reh sakte for reasons that don't need to be coherent as per Leena Aunty smiley36.....Ghoom phir ke Leena Aunty ko bas Runak ko EMA paint karke unki beizzati hote dikhana hai, that's all smiley36....uske liye hi saare permutations/combinations aate hain.

As for the storyline about Jhanak's father being exposed...that will also follow the same template whenever it comes....just another gimmick to justify Jhanak dumping Ani and running off again (if she is with him at that time) or if they are already apart as usual, then just adding on to the list of BS reasons for why she needs to stay away from him as her self imposed "sazaa"smiley36

Villains are all dumb in this plot and will remain so because they need the drama to keep functioning at a shallow level so that they can pivot every other epi as needed smiley36

Sahi pakade hai .. Leenaji wants status quo for infinite time atleast till 300 more episodes so lames reasons will come after Ani fit n fine on his feet .. ...

And villains will always do chindi giri n jk will always forgive them no turning dark point where she would take revenge wo sh se gussa karegi but usko sabak na sikhaye gi ....

Aur Ani pe blame dal kar phir se usee hurt ker ke aur ye attack dila ge with same repeated hospital drama... As per Leena aunty writing till now for this show smiley36

great_love thumbnail

But they have so many tracks to explore...most important is J's parentage reveal...they are not touching it at all ..I think they can generate greater drama with this track as Srishti's past will be revealed..with her parentage in picture and Srishti's misdeeds, makers can easily revamp Jhanak's character to avenge her mother's ordeals...I would be extremely elated if makers turn J into a negative character to take revenge from Srishti and in the process uses Arshi to hurt her...the story lacks a powerful villian... titular turning into a dark grey would have given the show a trp boost even to the extent of surpassing upma aunty..

Except this, ApuLon, Shubho misdeeds, Bipasha paying for her deeds, MinTon relationship building...so many plotlines are yet to be explored...so content nahi hai ye nahi bol sakte hum...

Do you think πŸ€” maker's will turn titular ch to turn grey ? Ye do gla panti karti hai aur maker's are satisfied with the trp n then also all trp booster track becomes phoose without any conclusions as for eg ye prego track with unfit in story n see no conclusion come from it smiley36....

Many plotting n plotlines will use in future with so many sub tracks in which ani will misunderstand j r saath in some cases with arshi in picture as long as they want strech this with mentioned sub tracks above in 2nd para ....

great_love thumbnail

Seriously...Pura Kashmir moments ko pregnancy k chakkar me filthy bana diya makers ne...

When J returned Ani's hug during the fever night, I sensed that intimacy happened between Runak to some extent ..makers could keep it a private special moment between Runak...what was the necessity to convert into a public scandal with pregnancy and selective memory loss!!!The pregnancy track didn't serve any major goal for the story...rather the entire thing developed a sense of disappointment among the viewers towards Runak..

Haan... Till jk came into bh with her naarebazi of hamare bachha ka hakk do mohim I thought intimacy didn't happen though members have warned here...

So Kashmir track becomes non sensible with unnecessary ka pregnancy that's doesn't serve any purpose n disappointed 😞 to the core but watch' that FG for j acting but her after Mumbai track ye j masoom jyada dhongi lagi aur apna ani bechara lagne laga iske aage smiley19

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Seriously, did she tell that? What kind of pati patni relationship?

Mann hi mmaa ke pati patni smiley36.... Asal ke EMA partner's as per j illogicsmiley37

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

@bold yess janak ke bde bde dailouge fuss ho jate hai again runak ki umeed krte fans anishi or adinak pr atak jate humlog sirf J ki bewkoofi ki vjh se madam khud hi sbkuch chor deti arshi didi ke hawale...or muje adishi future me jodi bne to herrani nhi hogismiley37

No for sure, especially yesterday at the hospital when I saw their face off where Adi said "Ani bimaar hain, otherwise tumhe tumhaari bhasha main saamjhata" was kinda hot.

You know how Adi and Jhanak has -0 chemistry, Arshi being the tall and beautiful woman she is would actually look good with Adi. They gave me the hate at first sight kinda couple energy yesterday lmao.

Ani-Jhanak looks cozy due to their body/size proportions too not just cuz they are our ML/FL. Arshi and Ani are both tall/wide, they give me Hrittik-Deepika energy, not cozy but clash worthy chemistry. Irrespective of how fine both the individuals are on their own.

Khair, hona toh wohi hain jo manzoore Leena Di hain....Aapna Kya Hain, duniya bhaar ki manifest hi karni hain, chalo next thread pe milti hoon πŸ˜›

Edited by Sama16 - 3 hours ago
great_love thumbnail

Do member's think ani may be thinking πŸ€” in his coma the following?

images (78).jpeg