Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

On a serious note, show is about to be a year old...we have not witnessed a single passionate hug between leads ..ek hug jo dikhaya tha wo bhi abhi invalidate karne me lag gaye makers by giving Ani amnesiaπŸ™„

Seriously yaar! We are deprived of passionate moments in the show. Sab manifest Karo.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh it's no joke, man....is show ne ek hug ko bhi gaali bana diya by making such a khichdi of it with ONS, baccha, tumor kya kyasmiley29....bhai full on TRAUMA bana diya ek simple hug ka which came after 200 epissmiley39smiley36

They both deserve to have atleast one hug without any faltu baggage attached to it....hug ko hug tak hi rehne do rather than instantly converting it into an ONS with amnesia attachedsmiley24smiley36

Yeh dono filhaal haath pakadne tak hi pahunche hain...and woh bhi instantly flip maar ke jhatak dete hain jab mood bane like Jhanak did in Mumbai to Ani in the hospital jab woh itne pyar se uska haath pakad raha tha....Madam has no chillsmiley24smiley36

Seriously...Pura Kashmir moments ko pregnancy k chakkar me filthy bana diya makers ne...

When J returned Ani's hug during the fever night, I sensed that intimacy happened between Runak to some extent ..makers could keep it a private special moment between Runak...what was the necessity to convert into a public scandal with pregnancy and selective memory loss!!!The pregnancy track didn't serve any major goal for the story...rather the entire thing developed a sense of disappointment among the viewers towards Runak..

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Seriously...Pura Kashmir moments ko pregnancy k chakkar me filthy bana diya makers ne...

When J returned Ani's hug during the fever night, I sensed that intimacy happened between Runak to some extent ..makers could keep it a private special moment between Runak...what was the necessity to convert into a public scandal with pregnancy and selective memory loss!!!The pregnancy track didn't serve any major goal for the story...rather the entire thing developed a sense of disappointment among the viewers towards Runak..

This is SO TRUE! A couple that never even confessed their love in full hosh-o-awaaz doing the deed just because Ani confessed with 105 deg fever just kind of kills the essence of their first hug for me. Maybe I watch too many K-dramas but I am a sucker for slow - steady love stories with proper build ups.

If the pregnancy track - as per the writers was needed to bring J back to Bose house to attend Appu di shaadi - it could've easily been due to :

1. Appu di's zid of not marrying without J/Family wanting to getrid of her so they allow J
2. Appu di falling sick before wedding and asking for J
3.Lalon/Rumi/Mimmi being a huge AK fan so he comes along
4. We could see some nice dance off between AniSHi/AdiNak and witness some soft nice jealousy scenes
5. The add shoot happening in Kolkata now could've happened then and J could simply just come to attend the wedding with/without AK

This show lacks all forms of healthy love/cute romance/ healthy jealousy like they have 4 very very good looking actors who they could use to make beautiful scenes with...but no.
Ani toxic jealousy
J constant bhashan
Arshi hating J
Adi literally a victim

I would not even mind AdiShi as a couple in the future lmao, why not - not all men need to fall for J, someone nice can come and balance out the toxicity Srishti has created in Arshi's life. A really kind hearted man can change that for her!

I just DID NOT see the pregnancy track fit anywhere....It makes J not live up to the person she's been making us believe she is allllll these days...And even then if she was pregnant for real, I would still understand but bro I would never face Ani or his family if I realized after doing all that public drama on "MUJHE APNE BACCHE KA HAQ/PITA KA NAAM" Like can you wait 3 months and actually confirm your pregnancy please? πŸ˜•

Now everytime RuNak will hug (if they ever do ._.) I'll have PTSD that kuch aur huwa kya? Sirf hug e toh tha na? 😡

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sama16

This is SO TRUE! A couple that never even confessed their love in full hosh-o-awaaz doing the deed just because Ani confessed with 105 deg fever just kind of kills the essence of their first hug for me. Maybe I watch too much K-dramas but I am a sucker for slow - steady love stories with proper build ups.

If the pregnancy track - as per the writers was needed to bring J back to Bose house to attend Appu di shaadi - it could've easily been due to

1. Appu di's zid
3.Lalon being a huge AK fan so he comes along
4. We could see some nice dance off between AniSHi/AdiNak and witness some soft nice jealousy scenes
5. The add shoot happening in Kolkata now could've happened then and J could simply just come to attend the wedding with/without AK

I just DID NOT see the pregnancy track fit anywhere....It makes J not live up to the person she's been making us believe she is allllll these days...And even then if she was pregnant for real, I would still understand but bro I would never face Ani or his family if I realized after doing all that public drama on "MUJHE APNE BACCHE KA HAQ/PITA KA NAAM" Like can you wait 3 months and actually confirm your pregnancy please? -_-

Now everytime RuNak will hug (if they ever do ._.) I'll have PTSD that kuch aur huwa kya? Sirf hug e toh tha na? ;'(

Yep seriously. She didn’t even apologize to Ani that she made a public spectacle out of nothing, ulta she was complaining if it is my delivery you wouldn’t have come. Boss! First get pregnant before talking about delivery πŸ˜‚

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep seriously. She didn’t even apologize to Ani that she made a public spectacle out of nothing, ulta she was complaining if it is my delivery you wouldn’t have come. Boss! First get pregnant before talking about delivery πŸ˜‚

Fatherless behavior from J -____- I know her father is BBG but having BBG as a father is < having no father at all :)

AreYaar thumbnail

not all men need to fall for J, someone nice can come and balance out the toxicity Srishti has created in Arshi's life. A really kind hearted man can change that for her!

LOL are you seriously expecting that from THIS show, Sama ji? smiley36 Have you not been watching all along?

Ofcourse all men in the show need to fall for J only....how else will they keep guaranteeing new "options" for her to run off to by leaving Ani behindsmiley36. And Didi doesn't get any options of other men falling for her because her function in the story is to hang on to Ani like a dead weight smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

This is SO TRUE! A couple that never even confessed their love in full hosh-o-awaaz doing the deed just because Ani confessed with 105 deg fever just kind of kills the essence of their first hug for me. Maybe I watch too many K-dramas but I am a sucker for slow - steady love stories with proper build ups.

If the pregnancy track - as per the writers was needed to bring J back to Bose house to attend Appu di shaadi - it could've easily been due to :

1. Appu di's zid of not marrying without J/Family wanting to getrid of her so they allow J
3.Lalon/Rumi/Mimmi being a huge AK fan so he comes along

This show lacks all forms of healthy love/cute romance/ healthy jealousy like they have 4 very very good looking actors who they could use to make beautiful scenes with...but no.
Ani toxic jealousy
J constant bhashan
Arshi hating J
Adi literally a victim

I would not even mind AdiShi as a couple in the future lmao, why not - not all men need to fall for J, someone nice can come and balance out the toxicity Srishti has created in Arshi's life. A really kind hearted man can change that for her!

I just DID NOT see the pregnancy track fit anywhere....It makes J not live up to the person she's been making us believe she is allllll these days...And even then if she was pregnant for real, I would still understand but bro I would never face Ani or his family if I realized after doing all that public drama on "MUJHE APNE BACCHE KA HAQ/PITA KA NAAM" Like can you wait 3 months and actually confirm your pregnancy please? πŸ˜•

Now everytime RuNak will hug (if they ever do ._.) I'll have PTSD that kuch aur huwa kya? Sirf hug e toh tha na? 😡

pregnancy, Anirudh's selective memory loss, J being vocal about her child rights and finally facing miscarriage...I think all these were placed by the makers in the storyline with the hope of generating greater drama...with baby loss J will hate Ani and will focus in career building and after a short leap will become successful and come back to BH for revenge..this was the plan..

But audience strongly reacted against their plan...very few viewers could relate to Runak's pure bond developed across so many episodes being ruined by this without context physical intimacy and consequent pregnancy..Runak was known for their sensibilities ..not for impulse...so sudden pregnancy bomb could not be accepted by the audience...so they had to change the track to tumor..

Personally I feel through intimacy Leena wanted to send the message that Ani and J are truly husband and wife now..and Arshi can neither make Ani wear a ring of her name in his finger, nor can wear sindoor on her hairline of Ani's name nor can have exclusive wife rights bestowed by Ani...but in order to prove that Runak are husband and wife, instead of showing incomplete marriage of Anishit, they could bring some twist where Runak annulment is cancelled...

Though Anishit is not married, but Runak claiming that they are married doesn't make sense...it feels cheap... pregnancy track onwards, if makers have degraded anyone or anything, it is Runak...

...and it's high time makers bring a new love interest for Arshi and remove her from Runak's lives .. with these two consecutive hospital tracks, apart from Runak's love for each other,if anything else is proven, that is Arshi's insignificance in Runak's dynamics now...she is nomore anybody to Runak now...either she should be removed from Runak's lives or if makers feel the strong urge to keep her in between Runak, then make her a vamp... atleast that way she would have some real contribution in Runak's story..

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
AreYaar thumbnail

pregnancy, Anirudh's selective memory loss, J being vocal about her child rights and finally facing miscarriage...I think all these were placed by the makers in the storyline with the hope of generating greater drama...with baby loss J will hate Ani and will focus in career building and after a short leap will become successful and come back to BH for revenge..this was the plan..

But audience strongly reacted against their plan...very few viewers could relate to Runak's pure bond developed across so many episodes being ruined by this without context physical intimacy and consequent pregnancy..Runak was known for their sensibilities ..not for impulse...so sudden pregnancy bomb could not be accepted by the audience...so they had to change the track to tumor..

I don't think so....they never intended to take the pregnancy to miscarriage....the tumor was always their failsafe built in from the moment they showed pregnancy diagnosis with doctor saying please get some more tests for confirmation smiley36

Only thing they were hedging their bets on was how long they could drag out the pregnancy...if it had gotten them a TRP boost, they would have dragged it out longer....but TRPs didn't rise for it so they switched back to tumor within a week.

If you notice, ever since the Mumbai dance track has been wrapped up, they have been running the story on a two week cycle....every two weeks they pivot to some other twist...pehle pregnancy ran for two weeks along with Apu di ki shaadi, then tumor track ran for two weeks with hospital drama, now right after that Ani ka HA has been running since two weeks with more hospital drama....there is no long term plan for anything right now...it's an every two weeks ka gamesmiley36. So after this, they will do some two weeks of Durga Pooja track ka drama and then jump to whatever next gimmick occurs to themsmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I don't think so....they never intended to take the pregnancy to miscarriage....the tumor was always their failsafe built in from the moment they showed pregnancy diagnosis with doctor saying please get some more tests for confirmation smiley36

Only thing they were hedging their bets on was how long they could drag out the pregnancy...if it had gotten them a TRP boost, they would have dragged it out longer....but TRPs didn't rise for it so they switched back to tumor within a week.

If you notice, ever since the Mumbai dance track has been wrapped up, they have been running the story on a two week cycle....every two weeks they pivot to some other twist...pehle pregnancy ran for two weeks along with Apu di ki shaadi, then tumor track ran for two weeks with hospital drama, now right after that Ani ka HA has been running since two weeks with more hospital drama....there is no long term plan for anything right now...it's an every two weeks ka gamesmiley36. So after this, they will do some two weeks of Durga Pooja track ka drama and then jump to whatever next gimmick occurs to themsmiley36

But they have so many tracks to explore...most important is J's parentage reveal...they are not touching it at all ..I think they can generate greater drama with this track as Srishti's past will be revealed..with her parentage in picture and Srishti's misdeeds, makers can easily revamp Jhanak's character to avenge her mother's ordeals...I would be extremely elated if makers turn J into a negative character to take revenge from Srishti and in the process uses Arshi to hurt her...the story lacks a powerful villian... titular turning into a dark grey would have given the show a trp boost even to the extent of surpassing upma aunty..

Except this, ApuLon, Shubho misdeeds, Bipasha paying for her deeds, MinTon relationship building...so many plotlines are yet to be explored...so content nahi hai ye nahi bol sakte hum...

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

LOL are you seriously expecting that from THIS show, Sama ji? smiley36 Have you not been watching all along?

Ofcourse all men in the show need to fall for J only....how else will they keep guaranteeing new "options" for her to run off to by leaving Ani behindsmiley36. And Didi doesn't get any options of other men falling for her because her function in the story is to hang on to Ani like a dead weight smiley36

Kuch milegi nahi, isi liye thodi bohot expectations bayan ki 😒

Delulu baanke Solulu dhoond lete hain hum 😒