Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And set up a new family for himself... including his boss, hospital ke staffs, taxi wale bahaiya, Mandir ke pujari.... etc..

They understand Ani moresmiley36

sahi h. they comprehend his plea far more than his own folks. smiley36
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Height of inconsistent writing ✍️ smiley44

now that everything is so bad about him according to her, how come she fell in love with him so deeply .

so painful to see the limb like Ani.

And Arshi, what kind of love does she have? She can’t see or care for the deep pain that Sni is. She just wants to use him as a ladder for her career.

One side she is so popular and one side she is asking opportunities for Ani for herself.

What kinds of girls is Ani Sandwiched between, none feel his pain

LOL Arshi was sounding so opportunistic in the office scene just going on about her own career goals and where she can get exposure for her dance career.....despite being the supposed "celebrity", she always sounds like a bikhari talking about her career....lol

Ani ka boss looked so fond of him going on and on about his nice qualities....itne dino baad kisi ke muh se Ani ki itni taareef sunke ajeeb lagaa since this show is usually all about everyone insulting Anismiley36......

Epi was quite disjointed....the way they showed Ani suddenly thinking in the last scene to tell Arshi the truth came out of the blue and seemed like a bit of a lollipop only for the people who've been demanding that Ani atleast try to tell Arshismiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am really feeling pity for ANI bcoz has to stay with the bitch who clearly knows how much pain he is bearing but not even looking at him..

the office scene just made arshi look too domineering in trying abscond with anirudh under the pretext of work. anirudh clearly looked dissatisfied & his boss noticed it too but arshi & her usual domineering behavior. smiley29her voice has always been irritating.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

If they have to wrap up the abroad track ANI also need some motivation that jhanak loves him. So I guess confession ho jayega jhanak ke side se . But it won’t change anything bcoz he has signed some legal documents . Already they are getting backlash so Leena madam confession Kara degi but story is stuck at same level

This Kolkata trip seems to be only for 2 days as per what AK said today....movie shoot ke beech mein se break lekar jaa rahe hain to go shoot the ad and waapis aake movie resume karenge.

Ani ka abroad trip is atleast a week away as per what the boss said......so whatever drama happens at this ad shoot location will impact the planning for the abroad trip....phir se Arshi tamasha karegi after seeing Jhanak there and Ani pe pressure aayega to maintain his commitment to going abroad.

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very disappointed with Ani’s character graph. How can a guy put up with such harassment from his so called wife. It is very insulting to show the spouse discussing his career moves and personal life with the boss. Shows him to be such a helpless and weak character. Looking at Shubo & Tanuja’s behaviour towards Ani , I sometimes question if he is adopted.., God such horrible & cheap people. Overall this track is the worst. Both leads look immature & hopeless. They need to take some counseling to first understand themselves. The writer has successfully managed to confuse the characters and leave the audience frustrated. There is no way anyone can ever relate to this story. I am saying this coz I remember the producer saying that it’s a realistic take on a story…. If this were anything close to real life Ani would have lost his mental balance and in true sense would have been like Appu di’… God this is making me pull my hair in frustration… Sorry ladies for the rant.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Arshi was sounding so opportunistic in the office scene just going on about her own career goals and where she can get exposure for her dance career.....despite being the supposed "celebrity", she always sounds like a bikhari talking about her career....lol

Ani ka boss looked so fond of him going on and on about his nice qualities....itne dino baad kisi ke muh se Ani ki itni taareef sunke ajeeb lagaa since this show is usually all about everyone insulting Anismiley36......

Epi was quite disjointed....the way they showed Ani suddenly thinking in the last scene to tell Arshi the truth came out of the blue and seemed like a bit of a lollipop only for the people who've been demanding that Ani atleast try to tell Arshismiley36

Tbh ani trying to tell Arshi does not make sense when one day before he has accepted that he has no connection with jhanak. It was just lollipop to whitewash him. I am sure now leena will make jhanak confess but despite that ani won’t tell Arshi . Ab jhanak ko whitewash karna hai to next scapegoat is ANI. She will make him two timer again .
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Picked up my pen after ages to write, chappale zarur milenge, but Havaianas hi phekiyega, usse kumm mein settle nehi karna mujhe smiley36

I have said this before, during the infamous Ani-J BH Balcony encounter, before Anishi PDA started and I say this again, constructive criticism can do a whale of difference and help a person improve! In the same breath, negative feedback provided in all ways negative, can fail to bring the point home and spell doom smiley1

That, that exactly is what happened and will unfortunately drive the course of this narrative henceforthsmiley2

Jhanak - I would completely get her, if she REJECTED Ani with reasons linked to her own self.

Just like Ani chose to stand up for what he believed was his truth and fought for his dignity, albeit with wrong choice of words n actions, coz my Identity n Dignity is my first love and greater than my love for you!

Every individual has a right to this!

J could have chosen her dignity and self respect and told Ani straight up, that I get that you love me but 1.You chose to mis trust me and thought I could jalao Arshi didi. 2. You chose to mistrust me and thought I was in BH to avenge you with my baby rant 3.And worse still you chose to CA me, with your worst kind of assumptions

And for these reasons, I reject you! That, would have been actually choosing "herself" , "her self-respect" and being empowered, if that is what Leena wants this character to be!

Instead, she utters a sh*tload of verbal diarrhea and then sugar coats it with her love for her Mahanta - Aapko Arshi didi ke sath khush rehna hi hoga ! Oh well, she does not love her Arshi didi, her past actions are proof !

Like J said to Ani, Agar aap mere pass aa bhi gaye, phir aap baad mein unlogo ke pass wapas chalein jayenge , I want to say to J, agar aap dono kabhi ek ho bhi gaye , phir bhi aap pe kabhi bhi Mata chaadne jaisa Mahaanta chaadh jayegi, aur aap Ani ko chhod ke chali jaogi !

Truth be told - Pyar mein Makkari, Beimaani, Dhokebaazi nehi chalta - step 1 is OWN up and be imaandar towards the fact that you "love" him J ! Be honest fgs!

J ke liye ek kalma aarz hai :-

Main aapke bina jee nehi sakti, lekin mere nyaye zindegi mein aapka wajood nehi chahiye

Main aapse pyar beshumar karti hu, lekin mere nyaye zindegi mein aapka wajood nehi chahiye

Main chahti hu ki aap mujhe sindoor ka haq de, patni ka darja de, lekin mere zindegi mein aapka wajood nehi chahiye

There are hypocrits and then there is Jsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Since I have signed up for RuNak, I have to admit that I have seen Ani trying to build RuNak up and I have seen J trying her utmost best to break RuNak up !

She is the sleeping partner, who will sit with a tub of pop corn in hand, waiting for Ani to do all the heavy-lifting while the image conscious J who is in love with her home-wrecker tag, stays on a moral high ground , with mere toh kuchh galti nehi hai aur aap hi aaye the mere pass , maine toh nehi bulaya tha, main toh yeh nehi chaha tha !

And then her "Main humesha sachh bolti hu" and "Main kabhi jhooth nehi bolti" simply cracks me up smiley37smiley37smiley37

Oh Boy was I so proud of her when I saw her inform Ani about her illness - first time laga, she took a step towards building RuNak ! And then the confession while sedated, ufff ! Just when I started having hopes, that I can trust J with RuNak, Devi ji ne meri bhram hi tod di!

Chalo koi na, as long as she sticks to her lambi lambi dawe and starts calling Ani "Jijaji" perhaps ! Qki "Pati" shabd toh kya zeher lagti hai uske muh se !

Maine apne "pati" ko gift wrap karke bhej di parayi aurat ke pass, doesn't sound right na ! Kamse kam maine apne "jijaji" ko bhej di mere "didi" ke pass, does some justice to my ears!

I hope she stops with her "googly" eyes for Ani and feels genuinely happy to see Anishi together, with out a spec of jealousy!

And qki J has pre-decided that Ani must stay happy with Arshi, if Ani honors her request and starts living a happily married life with Arshi, hope J can happily nanny Anishi babies. Selective Mahanta ayi hai na zorr se, aa dekhe zara kisme kitna hai dumm!

J can choose to remain alone or be with AK, it's her decision but I hope she remains true and honest with whatever she chooses and stop the penduluming and "do nao pe pao" - "Kabhi Jija, Kabhi Pati" !

As for Ani, the living corpse that he has been reduced to, may be will teach him to be a lot less selfless, and give him the life lesson that goodness has no value in today's world !

He can choose to be alone or with Arshi. But I hope , just this one time, he fights for himself and tells Arshi that he does not love Arshi any more.

Just for his own sake, NOT for any one else! Then guitar and camera in hand, he can speed off to some Never Never Land, away from this maddening crowd, that don't deserve him!

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushB

There is no way anyone can ever relate to this story. I am saying this coz I remember the producer saying that it’s a realistic take on a story…. If this were anything close to real life Ani would have lost his mental balance and in true sense would have been like Appu di’… God this is making me pull my hair in frustration… Sorry ladies for the rant.

starting mein sab yehi bolte h. badme reality ka pata chalta h . smiley36
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Matlab itna kya ho Gaya ....With Aniruddh toh she never stops taunting and "showing him mirror" ke Naam pe mirror mar deti hai uske muh pe.... bruising him...

Toh yaha kya hua.....smiley36....why can't she just tell him once that it's personal matter....

LOL I just watched the epi....AdiNak scenes mein aaj AK kaafi hyper and chatty thasmiley36

He came to Jhanak's makeup van to talk to her about this ad shoot and Jhanak immediately got a FB of the Kolkata ad shoot and mentioned woh Sirji ki wajah se mila tha toh AK is like but kaam toh tumne kiya so credit is all yours....lol

Jhanak was resisting this ad shoot a lot but AK wore her down by again and again asking her to be practical that she can't avoid going to Kolkata if work opportunity comes up, same way Ani will also come to Mumbai for work stuff....beech beech mein AK kept stating I know you love Anirudh but woh apni life mein khush hai, toh tum kyun apne haath se kaam jaane de rahi ho....AK finds a way to keep insinuating again and again that Ani doesn't love her and Jhanak is a fool to still love him....meanwhile Jhanak Rani still repeating her generic dialogues about maine Sirji se kitna pyar kiya hai, pyar soch samajh ke nahin kiya jaata, maine toh nahin expect kiya tha unke saath rahungi blah blah....lol she did look offended at AK calling her bewakoof for still clinging to these notions of love but baad mein AK mollified her.

Some hilarious dialogues from AK today waise....calling himself a GENTLEMAN jo humesha Jhanak ki dosti ki kadar karegasmiley37....yeah he's such a gentleman isliye har scene mein Jhanak pe pressure daalta hai to accept his love....lol also he was sounding quite shady when he talked about humari jodi hit ho jaayegi toh bahut kaam milega humein.....

Bande ke overconfidence ko maanna padega that even after firsthand witnessing Ani's paagalpan for her, yeh khud Jhanak ko Kolkata lekar jaa raha hai....I guess seeing Jhanak reject Ani has made AK confident? lol he was also suggesting to her ki good Bose gang se mil aana, it will be good for you blah blah....do these people not get that Ani same ghar mein rehta hai? lol

I'm getting the feeling that they will bring AK ka track full circle in Kolkata with this ad shoot....the way Jhanak got that FB of Ani getting upset seeing her with AK....lol that kind of made me feel wahin is topic ka resolution hoga. Same way waapis Kashmir jaake hi Rahul topic ka resolution hua tha.

Precap mein Jhanak seems to be in a hotel room toh looks like she's already reached the shoot location in Kolkata....lol

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This Kolkata trip seems to be only for 2 days as per what AK said today....movie shoot ke beech mein se break lekar jaa rahe hain to go shoot the ad and waapis aake movie resume karenge.

Ani ka abroad trip is atleast a week away as per what the boss said......so whatever drama happens at this ad shoot location will impact the planning for the abroad trip....phir se Arshi tamasha karegi after seeing Jhanak there and Ani pe pressure aayega to maintain his commitment to going abroad.

Despite Tamasha , Arshi would still wait for the abroad trip to happen I guess. As she does not have any self respect. ANI might take a stand to not to go or some divine intervention has to happen to stop this abroad trip. Jhanak rani se to koi ummeed nahi hai. She has to again resume for movie shoot. I guess after movie shoot us completed then only ani going to jail will happen